DJ9'S WINTER ROBIN " IN FLIGHT " PT 5

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

you do not have to freeze them just store in frig For a week or two then take out & Plant where you want them to grow.
Yes mellen I Have been busy with digging & Shipping plants & Just have not found time to come let you all know the robin Made it Home Friday the 13th of may I think it was .

all the seeds in the box are going to be planted . IF We decide to do a fall box we will all start with fresh seeds .
Thank you all & don't forget to start watching for those seed sales. & Saving from your plants.

Thank you corey for the Screens & A Huge thank you to all for the personal seeds you have shared with me wish i had time to list this all but lots to do today . & I have to get off here & Go put BKF On for daddy :)
Have a great day & Again ty

susie

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

Drat, I picked the 12th for my late grandmothers birthday, since my birthday was already taken. Are you SURE it wasn't the 12th ???? ^_^

OOOPPS I "M BAD I just put in the conf # & guess what :0
LOOKS as we do Have a winner CONGRATS CRIT
forgive me i was to busy digging & packing plants & i didn't even open the robin till SUNDAY so I will get your prize out to you WHEN IT WARMS UP HERE>

susie

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2010 0000 9914 9890
Expected Delivery Date: May 12, 2011
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 1:06 pm on May 12, 2011 in HASTINGS, MI 49058.

WOW ..... that's too cool. This must be my 'lucky day'!!!! Thanks to Carolyn for picking my birthday, so I couldn't pick it, and grandmother for having the 12th as her birthday. :-)

Maybe I need to go buy some lottery tickets. lol

Athens, PA

I would buy some lottery tickets - what do you have to lose other than the price of the ticket.

Congrats!

Dare I ask what I won? I've forgotten

Everett, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank you, Susie, for all the work and kind words and great seeds!

Corey

Just watched the weather & They say 70"Friday & Sat so will try my best to find a great surprise for you. Crit .till i see what I can find sorta hard to get to town to really shop right now when I have no one here with daddy .
but will do my best . :) to get something out soon .

well time to get dishes done & get the critters in for the night :) yeah all have a great evening .
susie

No hurry susie. I'm sure you have plenty of things to take care of. The seed trading threads were sure my friends today!!! ^_^

New Providence, IA(Zone 5a)

Thanks again, Susie, for a good time. Looking forward to next fall.
Wishing you are your Daddy the best,
ME

Thanks MELLEN I look forward to the fall & hope to have many many more to share with you all .
thank you crit I would love to get out & shop but right now i have no one to come in & stay with daddy & he dose not like to go far from home not even to the store:(.

but i promise to find you something you will like & can use :))) well daddy is getting up so you all have a great day will be back often today its a rainy day here :)
susie

GM ALL
CRIT; sorry for delay but just wanted to let you know your box went out this morning for the win of this ROBIN & For the Easter swap & Hope you like what I have shared with you I feel bad it is not what I had INTENDED To send but Hope you will enjoy. ty conf # will be sent to you if you want it or need it .

really bad weekend feels like i got hit in the head with a baseball bat cannot see out my right eye just went to get my blood draw done this morning then to post office & Home & already feel as if i have a full day in :)
got to lay back & catch my breath for awhile you all have a great day & Please come chat when you can love to hear how your gardens are doing .

OH ALSO I COMBINED "ALL" the seeds annal perennial, tropical , TREES< ECT ECT ECT & through them out into my gardens so if any one sent any MARAWANNA Seeds let me know know so i know what to look for see don't even know how to spell it but you know what i mean :)))

Will let you know if things start popping up :)
Happy gardening
susie

Athens, PA

Oh Susie. Feel better..

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Durn, Susie. You need to call the doctor and see if you can get in - that does not sound good at all! I hope you get some relief soon.

Hey all just spent the last 3-4 hrs in ER No bleed But i have an allergy that caused the vessels to turn red so i have now drops & pills & back to normal in a few days hope anyway :)) .

just got hope so i need to go tell daddy to stp worrying he won't get to collect a life insurance yet :)) ya all have a great day .
susie

(Anita) Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 6a)

I'm so glad to hear you're okay Susie!

(Di) Seven Mile, OH(Zone 6b)

Me too, Anita!

going to be happy & well once the eye drops do what they are going to do . i will be fine anita hope you get a nice
surprice today hape a great one .

Athens, PA

Susie

As a fellow allergy sufferer - I feel your pain.... feel better soon. Glad you went to the dr.

Never had or knew that allergies can cause red blood shot eye look like someone hit me with a bat. doc figures when i was mowing the grass & The dandolion have turned white fluffy & blew into my eyes .

our yard is full of them so my brother said he will come mow for me tomorrow :) well i have to go figure what is for super :) hope the rest of you are haven a great day.
susie

So glad you are ok susie.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee, looking forward to my box, will be watching the mail! ^_^

should be there tomorrow . happy gardening
susie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.