Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Summer Thunder

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Guilded By Grace.. Normal Size

Thumbnail by IRIS
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Steph - You can go red x red or a red x black red another thing you might try is using a dark purple in the mix also a pink to a red several combinations I have taken Wonder of it All - to a red, I did get more pinks than reds in that cross.

IRIS - I see your collection has grown. Very Nice!

Red x Pink = Roses In Snow x Leslie Renee 90% of this cross was red.

Thumbnail by Lyle627
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Dark Purple x Red =

COSMIC SENSATION X BORN TO RUN

Thumbnail by Lyle627
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Lyle, Thanks, And yes it has and I see you have been giving out some really good hybernizing information in the forums, I need to go through them and do some reading and studying, Theres no doubt you know exactly what you are doing after the years you put into it and seeing all your crosses are breathtaking!! ... One question I got for now ( If you don't mind) ..where/when do you sell your dL's ? I myself and I'm sure many others have definate interest in knowing! I am always overly impressed with the pictures you post!!!

Hustisford, WI(Zone 5a)

That Roses in Snow seedling is beautiful! Seeing it warms me up on an icky day!

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Thanks Lyle this is what I needed to know and see as have some nice reds I want to use with some pinks and purples. If I get more pinks all the better.

Chapin, SC(Zone 7b)

Iris, your pics are gorgeous, as always.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

What a line up of Beautiful Eyed and Edged Blooms. Isn't it amazing the variety of them all.

Montgomery, TX(Zone 9a)

"Heaven's Portals"

Thumbnail by TroubleX2
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Thankyou Leslie! Purty one Tx2!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

BLUE EYED BUTTERFLY is an old fav.

Thumbnail by bluegrassmom
Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I have several of the ones listed above and love, love, them.
Here is Blueberries and Cream.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

DIZZY MISS LIZZY

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

ENTERING WARP SPEED

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

So nice! Really like that Dizzy Miss Lizzy and Blueberries and Cream!

Winnsboro, TX

Beautiful photos and certainly takes my mind off the freezing rain were getting right now!
Marian

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

I agree with Marian,. I love to look at all the variety of edges and eyes as each one has it's own charm. Forget the blizzard we are having right now HAHA.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Steph, U R so funny! Our temps going down to -3 tonight with -30 wind chill. Warm-up coming this weekend. Yipeeeeeeee !

Hustisford, WI(Zone 5a)

I heard rumors of a warm up too. But then these feet of snow are gonna melt... MUD

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

OK I am looking again and in between watching them plow out the neighbors from the 10-12" drifts created yesterday.
Mike It is not too bad here today so maybe I will survive. Looks like it may warm for a few days. Yahoo

Winnsboro, TX

Well we're a big 28 here as I type. It was down in the teens last night. We're suppose to be in the high 40's maybe even reach the low 50's by Saturday. I'll believe it when I see it. BFG

I've been to town today to pay bills so anything after that will be an improvement. ARRGGGHHH
My electric bill was right at $300. Just a couple of weeks ago most of my daylily plants still looked wonderful. After all the freezing and thawing every few days, they now look like mush. I'm praying that the plants themselves will be ok and come back in the spring. (sigh)

Ok, you all stay warm, I'm off to Lowes to pay my bill and see if they have anything marked down that I just can't live without. LOL

Marian

We need more photos so we can take some more garden tours folks. Someone give us a virtual tour of your gardens please. I'm getting lots of ideals for this spring to use in my gardens

Victoria, TX(Zone 9a)

Could someone please hand me a bib? I'm sure I'm drooling seeing all these beauties!
~~Peace~~

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

One of my all time favs is CRAZY IVAN

Montgomery, TX(Zone 9a)

"Courting Trouble"

Thumbnail by TroubleX2
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Lilyofthenight, here is a Hem Bib ! BFG!! Mike

Victoria, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL TY HazelCrestMikeB ! I'm sure I'll need it often........... :)
~~Peace~~

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Lily, as you can see we love to show a newbie all of our beauties!

Well I have close to 300 now, thanks to the help of others showing their pics LOL

HANK WILLIAMS

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

Just Wait! starting in the next couple of weeks, many of us will start posting our pics as the bloom season gets going. i cant wait!! :) every day i see more and more scapes popping up. the only real problem is the heat and drought. our area is in an almost historic drought. we have gotten less than 1 inch of rain in the last 2 months. keep in mind, east texas is usually very wet in the spring, at least 4 to 7 inches per month. :(

tracie

Montgomery, TX(Zone 9a)

Yes tracie it is very dry, I am beginning to feel like an automatic sprinkler system everytime I go outside. And the winds are not helping.

Lufkin, TX(Zone 8b)

you are right abou the wind drying things out even more. i am water something every day. i have never had to do that before. i am afraid our pond is going to dry up this summer. ususally, the winter and spring rains fill it up, but not this time. it is lower than we have ever seen it and my parents bought this place almost 40 years ago.

tracie

Hustisford, WI(Zone 5a)

And in the meantime, the farmers up here haven't managed to begin to plant, because of the wet fields and the constant bits of snow we get. This is the latest I have ever seen it here. ~j

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.