August is still here!

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I have been AWOL the last few days or so. I hate that everyone is not well...I want you all to feel enjoy this lovely day!

KA, I am sorry about the peas...I really wanted some ;o) You remember the door prize that I got for Terrye's? Mom said that if I give it away, she will go find that person and take it back ;o)) She even picked out a place for me to put it. hahahaha What a nut!

I am going to work outside today. Maybe I can get some of these plants to look pretty again...I hope!

I spotted this little cutie...I have no idea which one this is, do you?

Thumbnail by duckmother
Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

It's my allergies that are acting up. Hopefully in a few days I'll get over it.
Your flowers are really pretty Marilyn. Cindy gave me that shasta daisy also and for some reason mine didn't make it. BooHoo!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Well, you better go ahead and give it to your mom then Kim, we don't want her madat you lol. Darn, I really wanted that thing. lol

Oh no, she wants me to keep it ;o))

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Your gonna have to tell us what it is???

No! LOL I will probably bring it...of course, KA may hide it from the rest of you ;o))

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

WE need a new september thread !!!

Ripley, MS

I don't have any pictures to make one with--I guess I could cheat and put up one of last years---LOL
Anybody got a pretty picture to make a Sept thread????

Do you like this one for KA's garden?

Thumbnail by duckmother
Ripley, MS

Yes, go with that one !!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Love that picture. you shold see that hydrangea now, I chopped it down to teh ground, I Hope it comes back next spring.

September Thread Here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1127050/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.