SW Group Member List

Phoenix, AZ

dmorty, you sound like rif-raf to me...WELCOME!!!!

Phoenix, AZ

Brenda, where's your bicycle :P

Crossville, TN

Welcome, Diane...I'm way down next to the Mexico Border...out in the boonies. You'll love this forum. Jo

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Diane. I'm sure you'll fit right in... Watch out for that Fish with knees though...

Kelly

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Diane, I am in Las Vegas but still close.

One of the first requirement in your area is to learn to exhale.
Why? Because when you all inhale, we get no rain....LOL Welcome.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

LOL, Fishie... bicycle is inside for the winter...

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

Welcome Dmorty! I've added you to the list above. But as you can see, we already have a Diane. Any chance you'd contemplate a legal name change? I'm sure we could all help you pick something new. Gertrude, Blanche and Bertha are available!

And to prove you are riff-raff, please provide personal stories to prove that you are indeed cheap and shameless when it comes to gardening (we appreciate dumpster diving, adapting broken washing machines into composters/planters, hay bale gardens in your front yard, dollar store finds, etc.).

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

Gang - could we limit this thread to listing and welcolming new members? Please remember that I qualify as riff-raff due to a head injury!

Phoenix, AZ

Rene, that's the thing about riff raff...we don't follow no stinking rules......

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

I just happened upon this thread and I can’t figure out what it is about or what it takes to be a member other than being riff-raff, which is I thought, is the name of my favorite character in The Rocky Horror Show. After reading a number of posts, obviously insanity isn’t a limitation to belonging. I might need to follow this for a bit longer before I decide if I want to be a member. The fact that there are no “dues” does appeal to me (does this qualify me as riff-raff?) I will start working on my story evidencing that I am riff-raff just in case I need it.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

hrp, I think you should definitely share your riff-raff story!

Phoenix, AZ

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!

Crossville, TN

I just barely made it in myself. *crossing eyes* LOL Jo

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Phoenix, AZ

Tiger by the tail huh? Jo you crazy woman :)

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

Ok, here’s my story. I live in a single-wide mobile home that is propped up on cinder blocks. That alone should qualify me as riff-raff, but wait, there’s more. I went to Wal-Mart the other day and purchased 40 strawberry plants. I ended up needing 2 more to fill my space. I went back to Wal-Mart and told them that I had counted wrong and only got home with 38 plants. They let me take 2 more plants meaning I got a total of 42 plants but only paid for 40. That should be the clincher that qualifies me as cheap riff-raff. Come on guys, what do you think?

Phoenix, AZ

LOL, I thought you were gonna say you went to Walmart and showed up on that website "people of Walmart" THAT would have guaranteed an honorary doctorate in riff raff.
However, I think you qualify on the cinder blocks alone........WELCOME ABOARD!!

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

Hey watch it, I buy all of my clothes at Wal-Mart, except for my work clothes which come from Goodwill.

Phoenix, AZ

I'm talking about the crazy photos of strange people at Walmart that people send in. Don't tell me you've never seen those?

Crossville, TN

I can hardly wait until tomorrow...My church is having it's anual "rummage sale"...I plan to be there when they open and bring home some nice clothes to give me a new look.

Yep....I think you'll fit right in with the rest of us riff-raff. Jo

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

Upon further consideration, I couldn’t belong to a club, cult (insert the proper term here) that would accept me as a member. Therefore, please accept this as my official resignation.

Phoenix, AZ

To late, you've been accepted.....Muuhahahahhahaha

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

OK, if you won't let me resign, I want to run for president of the club, cult (here we go again, insert the proper term here). What is this group called so I can tell my friends and family what I am president of?

Phoenix, AZ

What ever the acronym rif raf stands for....hmmmm?

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

LOL!

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

I notice hrp50 has neglected to provide her/his true name, so I cannot formally add them to the list. You can't be President without a name! If you don't tell us, we'll make one up and you do NOT want that to happen. I'm already thinking Mortimer or Gladys.

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

That's blackmail!!! Gosh, you guys really play hardball don’t you? Ok, my real CIA cover name is Robin Hood (you have to figure it out whether it's a male or female Robin) , and if you claim it’s something different, I will deny it. Please don't tell my employer that I cracked so fast.

Crossville, TN

Robin Redbreast?? Robin Hoodlum?? HMMMM I think I will check this out with my FBI Counterparts.

Jo

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

Jo
You don't realize what you're getting yourself mixed up in. Don't you know that CIA trumps FBI every time?

Crossville, TN

BUT....I am also a friend of SHERIFF JOE!!!! Well...I did meet him and had my picture taken with him....LOL Jo

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm so envious of you getting to meet Sheriff Joe. I would never mess with him. I wish he would run for President of the US, not the Southwest Gardening Cult, that’s the position I want.

Crossville, TN

OK....I'll talk to him about it. LOL Jo

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

Awanda and Robin Hood have been formally added to the Cult. I did not note Robin as President because there has not been an election.

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

Why don't we just skip the niceties of an election and name me king, oops, I mean president, by acclamation? All in favor say “aye”! All opposed say “nay”. I believe that the aye’s have it.

That was easy.

Now I need to come up with an inauguration speech.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Hope you like 'herding cats', hrp!

Crossville, TN

Good answer, Brenda....Jo

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9b)

Count me in, please! Mindyrecycles = Mindy

Crossville, TN

Welcome, Mindy....You'll love this cult....er....group....a little weird at time....Bless Their Hearts....but we mean well. Jo

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

hrp50 - I think we're gonna need to see your birth certificate :P

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

2ndChance
As I'm sure you must be aware, a requirement of belonging to this cult is you must be cheap riff-raff. I am too cheap to pay for a certified long form birth certificate. Besides, since when has a president ever been required to show his birth certificate?

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

What are you guys smoking??????

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.