SW Group Member List

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

Sounds great Grammy! Thanks.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I'm ok with it :)

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7a)

At least three of us have requested to be added to the list at the beginning of this thread. I wonder, now that it's a sticky thread whether that will happen?

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

2nd chance can you still edit this to include more names?

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

Ok you have a new member, high desert in Kingman, AZ.
Linda

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Linda!

Welcome to the funny farm - hee hee ha ha hee hee...

Kelly

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

Thanks, I figure what survives in Phoenix summer will do well here, we are 15 degrees cooler.

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

List updated.

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Rene!

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this . I am not very good about talking. detrick, I am over by 22ad & Harrison.

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Just saw this...PiggyPoo - Lorri

TUCSON, AZ(Zone 9a)

Sorry, I forgot to put my name. Binky1972--- Mary

Las Vegas, NV

Hello everyone. I'm new to Dave's and would love to join your cult :) I don't have a personal garden...yet. I'm moving into a new house that the BF just bought so I will have a blank slate to play with very soon and would love to pick your brains.
I'm not sure if it will say on my post, but I live in Vegas.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Annalynn and welcome! The more the merrier! We have another member that hangs out with us that lives in Vegas too - Wormslovsharon.

Kelly

Las Vegas, NV

Sweet! I was scrolling through and didn't see any so that makes me very happy.

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

Anna: please provide personal stories to prove that you are indeed cheap when it comes to gardening (we appreciate dumpster diving, adapting broken washing machines into composters, dollar store finds, etc).

We also need proof that you are riff-raff (we always accept public freak-outs and passed out in the snow stories).

Thx.

Rene

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

^_^

Las Vegas, NV

Rene, I don't have a lot of thrifty about gardening stories since I've been living in apartments for the last 10 years. I do love craigslist though ;) Anywho, I have just moved into a house that has dirt for the front yard and the back yard is a pool with...yep, more dirt. I'm pretty darn broke (thank you student loans) so I will have to be super cheap when it comes to redoing my yard. I do want it to awesome though so I'm going to have to get creative. Suggestions are always welcome. I may have to start a journal about the progress. To be honest, it's a little intimidating.

As far as the riff raff is concerned....I think I can hang. If I can hang with this guy, I think I should be alright :)

Thumbnail by Annalynn78
Las Vegas, NV

I'm really a treehugger though

Thumbnail by Annalynn78
Las Vegas, NV

Oh yeah, and then there was that time that I graffitied the side of my friends house. Well, he kinda asked me to.

Thumbnail by Annalynn78
Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

Membership approved. Tell where your house is and the closest Member can take you dumpster diving.

Vail, AZ

I spend most of my time in irises, but I live in AZ.

Thumbnail by redheadclan
Vail, AZ

But I have a SW interest also.

Thumbnail by redheadclan
Crossville, TN

Well...I do declare...we have new folks that I haven't met yet...but I'm sure I'll get around to it in the near future...

when did we say our fall Round Up/wap will be...? I would really like to have one "way down this way". Jo

Phoenix, AZ

I know I'm not around much these days...but:
GothicGarden = Kim

Glendale , AZ(Zone 9b)

Hey!...is it too late to join?
Will

Crossville, TN

Never too late...Jo

Glendale , AZ(Zone 9b)

good....count me in

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Don't you be forgett'ng the 48 Flash------Gary

Crossville, TN

Are you kin to 'Flash
Gordon?....(this will show your age) Jo

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

No relationship to the Gordon guy. He's a little older, hitting the comic book stands in 1934. I did not premier until 1948

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Now who's showing their age Miss Jo? LOL

Flash - Jo's one cool lady - just bring fudge to any gathering where she is present...

Crossville, TN

*sigh* I miss Flash Gordon...he was pushed aside by Superman and Spiderman!! Jo

Crossville, TN

P.S. I made my debut in 1934 also!!! September 5th...send fudge. Jo

Sun City, AZ(Zone 9b)

Slatwood - Sharon

Not on often now - lurked a couple of times. But my household has gone from "Everbody's finally OK" to ...Tim now has bone cancer.

Vail, AZ

Redheadclan=Gordon Jensen.
Look for my Iris hybrids in the future, just got started. This one's going to the AIS National Convention in 2012.

Thumbnail by redheadclan
Vail, AZ

This one needs to multiply a little before I can do anything with it.

Thumbnail by redheadclan
Crossville, TN

Sharon....I hate to hear that! I will ad Tim to my prayer list.

Gorgon...those are some lovely Iris!! Jo

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Gordon, those are gorgeous, but my fave is the first pic! Golly that's pretty.

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

Gordon, I love the iris. The colors are great, especially the first one.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.