DEEJAY9'S SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT PT 1

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Robin EAST Has landed In SC
I Have no info on Gerabell she is not listed in the Member exchange anymore & So We do not know if she rec'd the robin or not all we can do is wait see if she can contact us by TUESDAY . lets hope it arrived safely & she will contact us .

as for Robin West It Is In NM & Do To go out By Monday :)
Hope Everyone is havening a safe & Great weekend Cloundy cold damp here so will be baking & Cleaning House
AGAIN today .

susie

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

her member page says she is a member till nov 10 but no posts or anything from her

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Acccording to the USPS Track & Confirm website, the east package has been delivered. I suppose this doesn't neccessarily mean she was the one to receive or pick it up though.

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0002 1292 4813
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
Your item was delivered at 9:02 AM on April 24, 2010 in NORWAY, SC 29113.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

it would be nice to know she got it though. that was alot of seeds to go astray.

well let sit back & Be patient She might not have a home computor or busy with family she will proble post tomorrow :) or maybe she will call me tomorrow being she may not be with dg any more so lets just wait see :)
you all have a great evening I Have to go bed down the critters :)))

susie

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

has anyone heard anything? hopefully Bsgardens recieves the robin in the next day or so.

here we go my friends ROBIN EAST Is In Flight On the way to Bsgardens :))))

Your item was accepted at 3:30 PM on April 26, 2010 in NORWAY, SC 29113. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

We have not heard from Jar617 /julie so I have taken her name off the list Julie Hope all is well .
if your out there please contact me .

ROBIN WEST :
Your item was delivered at 11:24 AM on April 22, 2010 in ROSWELL, NM 88201. at susan505 & Should be going out today . will give up-date later

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Got to tell you Susie the double posting if driving me nuts lol
I keep going to both threads to see what is happening.

Looks like I was way off in my estimation of when it would
get back to you :(

Cris I try my best to post up-dates on both threads . when Both robins arrive home I will post as they arrive on both threads .

We are still waiting to hear from susan505 yet for robin west
ABLOOM Are you still watching

Well let hope abloom
katrina see's this post & will be on the watch for I checked her page & address is different then what I have so katrina if your watching will you please contact me ??? 269-945-4323 or269-953-7765

well as of this MORNING & Pending on when Brandy ./ gets the robin back in the air we will know later today ,
But if it is sent today it would land possible By Saturday at CZIMMERMANOO/CHRIS & IF SHE GOT IT BACK IN FLIGHT BY TUESDAY MAY 4TH IT WOULD BE HERE BY POSSIBLE MAY 7TH " possible" .

PATTI1957-------------MAY1---------MAY 8
MOMOFTWO--------- MAY 3---------- MAY 6
GRAYON---------------MAY 6----------MAY5
ROBYNZNEST-------- MAY 7---------- MAY 7
FOTV--------------------MAY 8-----------MAY 12

Now as for The WEST ROBIN Well I Think There maybe a snag I'm Hopping That abloom will contact us By this weekend , the Robin is headed her way , .
there is an address problem . so Katrina PLEASE IF You see this Post contact me . OK.

Also PATTY1957 & BABSADVENTURE are you still watching us let me know ok

This message was edited May 5, 2010 7:10 AM

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

I am here Susie.

Ok patti ty

here is the up-date on our West Robin ABLOOM HOPE YOU SEE THIS & LET US KNOW PLEASE >

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0002 1292 4950

We attempted to deliver your item at 6:44 AM on May 1, 2010 in STANTON, NE 68779 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
**************************************************************************************************************************************
Here is Up-Date On Our EAST ROBIN landing Monday May 3rd at czimmermanoo /chris hope you have a couple tables put together :))) .

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0002 1292 4837

Your item was processed through and left our LOUISVILLE, KY 40231 facility on May 2, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Lets Hope Both Robins Will Land Safely tomorrow .
good night all
susie

ROBIN WEST IS IN FLIGHT TO PATTI1957

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0002 1292 4967

Your item was processed through and left our OMAHA, NE 68108 facility on May 4, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Robin EAST Has Landed IN KY & Will Be back in Flight By THURSDAY DESTINATION " HOME BASE"

Have a great day everyone

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

I am ready :)

ok patti

We Have 3 More stops with the west

patti1957
clancampbell
babsadventure
deejay9

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

The Robin arrived! It will go out to Chris (ClanCampbell) on Monday :)

Patti

thanks patti Hope you have a seedy weekend :))

OK HERE Is Where we are as far as UP-Date .

ROBIN EAST IS IN OR & WILL BE GOING BACK INTO THE AIR ON MONDAY HEADING FOR CLANCAMPBEL'S IN IOWA TO LAND ON WED WE HOPE :)

BABSADVENTURE : WE HOPE ALL IS OK WITH YOU .
WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU & IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU BY MONDAY MAY 10TH I WILL HAVE CHRIS SEND THE ROBIN HOME .

PLEASE WE NEED TO KNOW YOU WILL BE HOME TO EXCEPT THE ROBIN OR NOT .

AS FOR ROBIN EAST IT SHOULD LAND HERE BACK HOME TODAY IF ALL GOES WELL IF NOT IT WILL BE MONDAY .

GEE WONDER WHO WILL WIN THE GIFT CARD ?????

WELL I HAVE A DINNER TO PUT ON TODAY FOR A FRIENDS FURNUAL SO WILL BE GONE TILL LATER THIS AFTERNOON ABOUT 3PM OR SO . BUT WILL LET YOU KNOW IF IT ARRIVES .

HAVE A GREAT DAY EV1.
SUSIE

PS I DO HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN WITH THIS . IF YOU WANT IN ON THEOTHER ROBIN DMAIL ME

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

babsadventure posted on the closed Spring "Seed Robin" thread today. I am going to the post office now. Will post DC # when I get back.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=7779545

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

The Robin is on the way to Chris (ClanCampbell) DC# 0309 1140 0002 1292 4974

Thank you Susie for another fun Robin! I would like to be in the next go around if there is one.

Patti

EAST ROBIN LANDED HOME TODAY :)
1st of all I Have not went through the Seeds I Did However OPEN THE ROBIN FOR HE Had a GIFT For Me From
BSGARDENS /Fla She Sent me a MING TOY Daylily & I Have it Planted already :))
Thank YOU BRANDY That Was Very THOUGHFUL .

They say POSSIBLE RAIN TOMORROW SO I Hope to Maybe go through & Look At the goodies :)
Right NOW My FEET ARE BARKING At ME & I need a shower & A HOT CUP OF COFFEE :)))

Thank you patti for the heads up .

WELL i gOT IT OUT THIS MORNING FOR A FEW MINS & fOUND ALL THE ONES WITH MY NAME ON THEM & WANT TO SHARE & THANK YOU ALL WHO SHARED THESE WITH ME .

FROM

MOMOFTWO/--LUPINE RUSSEL----LUPINE MERELLO CHERRY---LUPINE TUTTI FRUTTI

MAUREEN/ ----DAYLILY BLISSFUL BEAUTY & THE OTHER ONE I CANNOT MAKE OUT THE NAME MY EYES ARE NOT GOOD WITH SOME PRINT, I CAN MAKE OUT FINGERS A COUPLE OTHER LETTERS GOT RUBBED OFF :) bUT i KNOW i WILL LOVE THEM >

IGROWINPA:----- WHAT A GAL THANK YOU FOR SHARING :)
DAYLILY CRIMEON PIRATE X ??? ----DAYLILY WHEN MY SWEETHEART RETURNS X ????
DAYLILY---DRAGON'S EYE X??? ---DAYLILY SUGAR CANDY X ????
& DAYLILY -- LAURA HARWOOD X ????

Also REC"D Some REALLY NICE : HH Peaches N Cream , HH DBL RED , HH Mauve DBL, HH Aunt Brownie SINGLE MMMM , HH CHATERS DBL MIXED , HH CHARTERS SALMON & A PK Of Sidalcea Party Girl
is this right ??? I Have to look it u p Never heard of this & I Want to check it out sounds great right up this old gals party girl times :)))
But Saddly you didn't sign your name so I do not Know who to thank for all these great seeds .

WONDER HOW YOU ALL KNEW I WANTED TO TRY GROWING FROM SEEDS :))))

Cris I Look forward to Putting another one on Would you all like them when the west robin gets home ??
or wait till this fall .

if we do soon you all can get them planted for next spring .
but let me know .

ok i see that babs has posted on the old forum so yes she will get the robin sent to her after clan goes through it.
clan if you can get it out on friday that would be good but if not Then we understand.
well you all have a great day I have lots to do today Like Find for pots to plant in . anyone have any they don't need or want :))) . I sure could use some :))) Happy Gardening all

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Quote from deejay9 :
Would you all like them when the west robin gets home ??
or wait till this fall .

if we do soon you all can get them planted for next spring .
but let me know .

personally I prefer the sooner. still time to get some perennials started and in the ground so they'll flower next year. Otherwise, as long as I get in on the robin I'm okay either way.

OK HERE WE ARE THE NEW SIGN UP SITE & THIS WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO WATCH FOR THE NEW ROBIN BOTH EAST & WEST .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1096219/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.