DEEJAY9'S SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT PT 1

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

I wish I could help you with those, Susie. Maybe Carol or Annette can check the Robins for you. Or what about posting your request on the Seed Trading Forum? Somebody's bound to have them.

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I'll check the east robin for them have the red ones and some black one started. Annette

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

I am after ROBYNZNEST! Did you get it yet??? Did ya, did ya? Huh, HUH? Oh boy!!

Sorry for the out burst! I am excited! I have never done a robin before!!!

This message was edited Mar 28, 2010 10:22 PM

Lindenhurst, NY

The box is packed and labeled. I'll post the conf# after work tomorrow. I had the best time going through all the seeds. It was really fun. Sue - what a beautiful job you have done with this, so very organized and thoughtful. I put in some daylily seeds for you with your name on the envelope. Tks for the special seeds from you.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

anyone have any yesterday today or tommorow seeds? hubby loves this plant and ours got destroyed this winter due to a neighbors dog

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

WE 3 MORE Days For sign up For the EASTER BASKET SWAP

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1081168/#new

for anyone who would like to join us

Lindenhurst, NY

HI, the box is on it's way to Annette (Kobwebz), the confi# is 03091140000212924752

Thanks Susie, I really really enjoyed this. What a beautiful job you are doing with this. I could tell how much work you put into this as soon as I opened the box. Beautifully done:-)

ty Maureen it is my pleasure , & I hope you found lots of Goodies :)))

Good Morning all Both Boxes are in Route still About neck & Neck :))) going to Kobwebz & yardqueen
Should Land On WEDS :) Hope you 2 are ready For the Fun :)

SUSIE

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I won't be able to sleep tonight, I am so excited, my first robin too. Everyone on the rest of the east robin if there is anything you want from my list, let me know, dmail preferred and I will put in the nest when I send it out with your name on it. Annette.

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Received the package at ll am, wow I am truly impressed. Will get it out to Chris316 tomorrow afternoon. Annette

did you find some goodies :))) ????

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh yes!!!! I took out 16 and added 37, thanks great job,incredibly easy to follow the directions. Annette

Lindenhurst, NY

I thought you would enjoy it Annette, did you get the hosta seeds that i kept in the flower bag for you? And did you try any of the melons I put in?

Sue really did such an awesome job, i was truly impressed with the time and effort that she put in. Thanks Sue:-)

Your all very welcome I Like to make them fun :) When we start to get close to the end I will ask who wants to check out the other ROBIN :) But right now I Have to many things to get done so give me a couple weeks .
then i will take sign up. .
up-date on my barn .

Thumbnail by deejay9
columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

The robin was sent today at 1:00 to Chris. Annette Thanks for letting me participate.

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

I'm ready & excited to receive it Annette. Hope it gets here by Saturday so I can get it back out on Monday :)

just check the conf # it will tell you how close it is maybe

0309 1140 0002 1292 4769

Just wanted to share My New BABies Born today :))) 8 as of last count

Thumbnail by deejay9
columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh they are so cute, thanks for sharing. Wouldn't it be cool if the babies didn't have to get big?

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Is that a Turkey?

oh my goodness, how cute.... the babies....

and is it in a dog crate???

Aren't dog crates wonderful.... I used them when I had my little Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats.... I used them to transport them in the back of my van.

Janet

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Last year the wild turkeys must have had a baby boom. There were 22 chicks in the brood running around my back yard. We also have guinea hens here. Believe me the turkeys are much better looking as adults than the guinea hens are.
Good for keeping the tick population down but noisy! Some mornings I just want to strangle them all.

Yes my Frankie is my alarm clock & Right under my window every morning . & Yes that is a Dog Hut :) & It Is just for daisy :) well i have to go feed her now she dose not get off the nest so I give her bed service :) time for her daily treats PEAS :) & Lettuce .

Have a great day all
susie

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Susie

if I believed in coming back as something else in the next live I would be wishing to live at your place....LOL

Janet

Thanks Janet As OF now I Have full house but I Alway make room for more :)

Hubby thinks I'm nuts cause I want chickens and peacocks and Tennessee Fainting Goats and Alpacas. Well he actually likes Alpacas now that we've visited a local farm. A neighbor down the road raises peacocks and it's neat to see them occasionally strutting their stuff in our field. Janet, I never thought about Nigerian Dwarf milking goats. They're adorable babies. Did you milk yours or make cheese?

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Yep milked them, made cheese, butter, drank the milk, and played alot with them. The female adults use to like to play hide and seek with me around the huts that we first had for them. the babies if you are bent over say fixing some or what ever, they see that as prime target to come jump up on your back and when you stand up they go to your shoulders and stand there....

I just love that something born weighing only about a pound can get up and run around... I'm never get use to that...

Janet

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

YEA ! RR box is at the PO here - hope its sorted & gets here -
maybe I'll call & see if its on the umm delivery car. We have a rural
route here & the mail - lady has to use her own vehicle.

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

I'm ready and waiting... Gerry

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Package arrived.
Tomorrow is a busy day for us so probably won't
get to look at it till Monday & send on Tuesday.

Had to divide my peonies "Cherry Bomb" if anyone after
me wants a root let me know. Have 3 available I can package.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/164899/

Peony should only be dug in the fall is what I Have been told .

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

I'll give one a try Cris, seeing I'm next in line anyway. Thanks... Gerry

Cute picture in my mind's eye, Janet, with Dwarf goats crawling on your shoulders :)

Cris, Could I please try one too since I'm after Gerry? The ideal time to dig is in the Fall, just takes longer for them to become established and bloom when they're dug earlier. Three years at least for the first blooms so what the hey?

Thanks,
Susan

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Dividing wasn't really a choice. I have an errant tree growing in the
midst of my peony bed. I needed to get it out before it gets any
larger (rapid grower - went from seedling to 2ft in a month) & its
barely spring! Finding out the roots are going to China.

The peonies have been here since I bought the house (7 yrs) and the
gal that owned the house before me wasn't into gardening so it was the
previous owner who had planted these (pre-1996). The roots
have eyes on them. It really killed me to have to do it now,
but it truly couldn't wait. I will try to wrap them really well & pad them.
Glad they're going to a good home :)

Thank you for the peony, Cris. Do you know the name of your tree? That's quite an impressive growth spurt. I noticed yesterday my neighbor's Chinese Wisteria vine once again is taking off.

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Robin West is going out to SYRUMANI/NICHOLE Tuesday.

Del conf # 0309 1140 0002 1292 4929

I took out 34 and added 44. Wow, it is getting bigger and bigger! There are a LOT of seeds on there!

Thank you Carol /yardQueen1948 Hope you enjoyed it & will Join us again :)
Have a great day everyone I will be playing in my Play House :) It Is all done well almost I don'e have the water faucet up yet :) . but soon .

also barn is all done . & I have 13 New babies & They love lettuce

Thumbnail by deejay9
Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Yeah! I'll be keeping an eye out!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

those babies are too cute.

Janet

TY Janet it was getting dark when i took that picture will try to get a better one . Its cloudy & Rainy today .
& I Have to go back over to my friends to work on her computor again she just called to say she is on her way back home .
so I need to get going :) you all have a gret day .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.