DEEJAY9'S SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT PT 1

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Susie, a picture a week would be great... never seen turkeys go through their developement from chick to adult.

Hey Cris... how's it going?

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

This chat is double posted so a bit confusing. I did post that the
box went out & gave the confirmation # on the Group Swaps,
Trades and Round Robin forum.

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

Cris, glad you got the seeds, ope you found something you can use. Annette

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Lots of goodies Annette :))

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I just checked the tracking number, since it doesn't usually take 5 days for something to get to me Priority. Tracking information shows that the package was delivered yesterday. Why the apartment office people didn't give it to me yesterday afternoon when I picked up another box, I don't know. They are closed already for today, so I can't get it now until Monday. I will go thru the box quickly on Monday, then pack it up and ship it on Tuesday.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Ok Sounds good

Here is what I Posted this morning over on the group trade forum so lmk .

I'm Going To Put Up A New Flight for them & If you want to get in on them just let me know .
KEEP Watch So you can sign up .

there will be a flight 2 for EAST & WEST ROBINS if I find enough players .

Just tell me if you want in on the west or the east .
Have a great day . all

HOW MANY OF YOU FROM THE EAST WANT TO GO THROUGHT ROBIN FROM THE WEST ????

HOW MANY OF THE WEST PLAYER WOULD LIKE TO GO THROUGH THE ROBIN FROM THE EAST???

OR WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO MAKE 1 LARGE ROBIN TO GO AROUND. ???

JUST LET ME KNOW .
ROBIN EAST IS AT FOTV'S HOME GOING OUT TO WV ABOUT WED.
ROBIN WEST LANDED APRIL 9TH AT SYRUMANI 'S HOME HOPE TO BE MAILED BY TODAY .

Belton, TX

How about one more robin all around to the people that want to participate on the "Big Loop" Round Robin?...maybe the #s of people need to be the determining factor...?

so your for just one big robin right aggie ???

here is what is posted on the group trade & swap forums

Deb is right , I have had 2 robins fall off the earth & I Have to say My Gut hurt for days to think there are People
that Just has to ruin it for others .

the only reason I did 2 this time was the fact of so many wanting in on it .

However we do have to work out a few more bugs for some of the personal feedback I have received so far is
packing is better but not much detail on the packs such as . sun /or shade ,zones , & some are not putting their names on the packs ,

if the seeds are not from your garden's or what you have bought then , you should put from trade if you do not have info on them . but at lease
put your usersname on the packs . you put in for others to try .

so lets try to better in that area . I want to really try to make these robins worth playing in ,
also be sure that your subscription is paid up or the robin will be passing you by , if I cannot reach you
to let you know your up next .

many of you say you have never done one & I hope you will find these fun & Help make them better for all .
well I hope I have not made enemies but when i get feed back to help improve I will post it & I would like your input .

columbia, TN(Zone 7a)

I'll go for either the one from the west or 1 big one. Thanks Susie!!!! Annette

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

I echo txaggiegal but would participate regardless.

Quote from txaggiegal :
How about one more robin all around to the people that want to participate on the "Big Loop" Round Robin?...maybe the #s of people need to be the determining factor...?

Otherwise my preference would be the west robin because I haven't seen it.

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

I would like the East Robin or the big Robin...

OK Then Here is the DEAL Pending On When the Robins arrive Home & How Many Of you want to go through it
Will depend On One or 2 boxes if there is more then 20 10 on east & 10 of west then the robins will go as east & west again but if 15 or less there will be Just 1 robin to go around so lets see when they arrive home .

Parkersburg, WV

I would go for just the west to come around east.

taj

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

The box is on its way to the next person - txaggiegal. #03091140000212924936

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i would like to see the other robins box also

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

Waving hand in air - I like that west coming east idea as well.
Susie, make sure you get your dibs at the boxes - only fair that
you get goodies too !

I Have plenty to get started right now , but I'm sure I will find a few more when it gets back :)

Elk Horn, KY

i would love the west robin or the big one also!

Belton, TX

Robin #1 Going WEST arrived today from Syrumani...can't wait to dig in!!

Have fun Kiddo you have it for the weekend great timing :)))

Belton, TX

Just me...a glass of good...or even bad...wine...and a box of seeds...surely heaven is like this!!!

Parkersburg, WV

East Robin landed landed here today, Been going thru seeds and picking out what I want and having to look some names up to see what exactly they are. Having alot of fun. Will try to get it off to Imzad by monday hopfully in the morning.

taj

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

will be on lookout for it. will say though our post office is closed on wensdays. so no mail wensday at all .

WOW What a post office I Know some have talked about No More Saturday work days BUT WEDS ????
What is up with that ???? you better start a protest on that one :) HEHE

thank you Tim for the Up-date .

susie

Billerica, MA(Zone 6a)

Yea that surprised me too. Probably just saying that so she can keep the robin over the weekend... Just kidding! ;-)

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i live out in the country guys our post office is only 500 boxes if you blink you miss us hehe so we dont have wensday popstal service and they open till 11 on saterdays for the ones who work the week. they even shut the doors for a 1 hr lunch break

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

right now i have plenty to occupy my hands my momma cat just had 6 youngins yes 6

ok we have a small mix up i think 0309 1140 0002 1292 4806

I Put in the tracking # For IMZDA In SC & Here is what it says. if it was sent Saturday the 17th from WV Why would it go to WARRENDALE, PA ??? Don't make much since but said it was stamped in PA .
so lets hope we do not end up with a lost Robin :( .
Marie Let us know if it gets to you today ok .

OK UP_DATE
Robins should be going out today to SUSAN505 In NM (west Robin )
Robin should Be Landing today at imzadiin SC ( EAST Robin )

YOUR GUESSES AS TO WHEN THE ROBIN WILL MAKE IT HOME .
EAST & WEST
TXAGGIEGAL------ APRIL 10------- APRIL 10
IMZADI---------------- APRIL 12------- APRIL 20
FRANCHER--------- APRIL 19------- APRIL 22
CCAMPBELL-------- APRIL 20 ------APRIL 25
MOMCAT--------------- APRIL 28----- APRIL 24
KOBWEBZ-------------APRIL 25------APRIL23
CRIS----------------------APRIL 30-----APRIL---28
PATTI1957-------------MAY1---------MAY 8
MOMOFTWO--------- MAY 3---------- MAY 6
GRAYON---------------MAY 6----------MAY5
ROBYNZNEST-------- MAY 7---------- MAY 7
FOTV--------------------MAY 8-----------MAY
JAR---------------------- MAY 13--------- MAY 10

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

nothing today. will check tommorow though. that is kinda strange it says that. sheesh its taking the scenic route. you all can have the bills i got today if want those. hehe headaches with insurance company not wanting to pay doctor.

Belton, TX

Robin Going West left yesterday (April 19) priority mail...Confirmation # 03091140000212924943. Headed to you, Susan505.

I replaced the box and tried to resort a bit...I placed 50 new packets into the box for Sharing...Great Job! Deejay9...the most professionally run seed swap I have ever participated in!!...confirmation stickers and all!!

Thanks, MaryAnn

Thank you Mary ann Hope you found lots of goodies :)) .

susie

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

ok box landed and planning to re box it as its starting to look warn in where the tape comes off each time. will go back out by friday at the latest but planning on thrusday if doc appt doesnt take forever.

ROBIN EAST IS RESTING AT IMZDI'S HOME & DO TO FLY BY FRIDAY HEADING FOR GERABELL
GERALDINE ARE YOU THERE :) JUST NEED TO KNOW YOU ARE WAITING FOR HIM .
CAN YOU LET ME KNOW PLEASE .

ROBIN WEST SHOULD LAND TODAY SUSAN505

Your item was processed through and left our WOODWAY, TX 76712 facility on April 19, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

the robin has flown the coup today. confirmation number 0309 1140 0002 1292 4813. she should have it by saterday monday at the latest. its only like a 2 hr drive from me so it should travel quick.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0002 1292 4813
Scheduled for Delivery: Friday, April 23, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:22 AM on April 23, 2010 in NORWAY, SC 29113 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to www.usps.com/redelivery, or call 800-ASK-USPS to arrange for redelivery. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Notice Left, April 23, 2010, 8:22 am, NORWAY, SC 29113
Bullet Arrival at Post Office, April 23, 2010, 7:01 am, NORWAY, SC 29113
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, April 23, 2010, 2:02 am, COLUMBIA, SC 29201
Bullet Acceptance, April 22, 2010, 2:25 pm, JACKSON,

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.