List of haves and wants for MOUNT BETHEL SEED SWAP JAN 23RD

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

you got it Gard

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Stormy, you are going to be busy with all those packages. I really appreciate you doing this for us.
Wish I could be there. Someone take pictures.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Don't worry, Lady. I will have it pretty well organized before we get there. I plan to have fun and good eats at the swap!! People are going to love your seed packages! They are so cute, not like my no nonsense ones!

Anyone who has extra milk jugs, please bring them!!

Athens, PA

Stormyla -

I also appreciate your doing this for us.... glad to hear you won't be bogged down with all of our seeds and will be having a good time....

Thank you so much for all of your efforts on my behalf - I think you are probably a lot more organized than I am.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

A big thanks from me too Storm! I really appreciate you trading on my behalf.

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

stormyla, if you still have the echinacea paradoxa I would love to try it.

I just set the butter out for my swap baking. I will be outside this afternoon. Today is last call for people wanting pachysandra or black walnuts.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

GardenQuilts, they are yours!

Thanks stormy!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Venu, May I please have some of your

Campanula Olympica
Iberis Snowflake

What color is your Cosmos Dwarf Sensation?

Thanks!

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

I'm a latecomer but here are the seeds I am bringing. I don't have any "wants", just looking forward to meeting some fellow gardeners....

Campanula "Olympica"
Platycodon "Hakone Blue"
Ibersi sempervirens "Snowflake"
platycodon "Mother of Pearl"
digitalis "Silver Fox"
digitalis grecian foxglove
digitlais "Pam's Choice"
Japanese Beautyberry
Shast "Alaska"
Cosmoa "Dwarf Sensation"

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Absolutely Stormy! The dwarf cosmos had no color designation. I guess ti's a mixed bunch.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Venu, Thanks! Don't think we're going to let you go home without any seeds!!! The same goes for Jen.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Allison, Could I please have some of your light pink cosmos if there are any left? Thanks!

I think I am up to date with everyone who wants seeds from me. My cookies are cooling in the kitchen. I just have to finish making my gift table gift.

Please don't be shy about requesting seeds either now or at the swap. No one wants to bring their own seeds back home with them.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Everyone, remember that I would like to take some of the leftover seeds from this swap down to the Frederick swap, if you want to donate some for that purpose. There are also some folks who have written to me who can't travel the distance to either swap, but would like to get some seeds via mail. I have told them, that I would share some of what's left from both swaps with them.
Critter is fine with this idea and will ask folks from that swap to donate some for this purpose. Also, when I post the list of all of the leftover seeds, anyone from this swap can also request some of those that came from the Md swap. Those of you who have already sent seeds to me, I have reserved some to offer in MD, so that you can request seeds from that swap.

venu209, May I have some
Ibersi sempervirens "Snowflake"
digitalis "Silver Fox"
digitalis grecian foxglove

Thank you. My Ibersi was attact by a large ant hill last year so I don't know if I lost the whole plant. I got rid of the ant hill but the root system on the plant suffered.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I think so Stormy .. will check when I get home later on

Bluespiral thought I wanted Platycodon grandiflorus 'Fuji Blue'.. but I didn't... so if anyone wants them let me know

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I have a couple extra packs of the Hyacinth Bean Vine if anyone is interested. Pretty small orchid like flowers with dark purple bean pods. Nice climber.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

And some extra double purple daturas. It is a big plant very striking but it is poisonous so it's not for everyone.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Holly,

I would appreciate some Hyacinth Bean Vine.

Venu,

I would appreciate some Ibersi sempervirens "Snowflake"

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Venu, if you can spare some more Digitalis "Silver Fox" I would appreciate it! Thanks and happy to hear you will join us!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Here's a photo of that Soldiago Golden Fleece. It is an unusual form of Soldiago, low growing and prostrate. Blooms Late August through October.

Thumbnail by stormyla
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Roses, Thank you for hosting this get-together. Looking forward to it.

If it's not too late, could I please ask for
cleome cherry red
cosmos sulphureus
creeping bb
creeping thyme
hmmngbrd vine - orange
nicotiana -Alata lime
" perfume red."

Ha-Ha I did it Thanks

Jan,

You are going to be awestruck about the things that you can learn from us that have nothing to do with gardening.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

^_^

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I updated my list of what I packed... please check me and see if I missed anything

I am not going to be able to join you today. I have come down with food poisoning or a stomach flu. Please distribute any seeds I requested to the other attendees. I will try to mail the few things people requested from me out nest week or when I get feeling better.

I hope you enjoy yourselves. I hope to be able to get to get to some future event and meet everyone.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

so sorry to hear that.. dmail me your address.. hope you feel better!

GardenQuilts, I'm thinking someone will mail you your requested seeds. If not, the 3 you requested from me, I have extras at home I can send you. I sure hope you feel better, it's to beautiful a day (At least up here) to be sick.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Oh, hope you feel better soon. We did miss you.

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

For those of you unable to attend who sent seeds along to GardenQuilts: I collected all of hers together and Ronnie92 will see that she gets them since she lives near GardenQuilts and Delaware Water Gap is very close to where the SWAP was held! So never fear, we plan to keep GardenQuilts busy planting this spring!! LOL

Thanks to everyone for helping make this a terrific SWAP. Teri had a perfect day with her gorgeous location and terrific food! It was such fun to meet all of you face to face, especially those of you with whom I have been corresponding. You are a great bunch of people and I look forward to more get togethers!! Now all we have to do is "Think Spring"! I don't know where I will plant all these wonderful new acquisitions! But it will be fun trying to solve the dilemma!!

Jessica

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Pictures Pictures!!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Now I see em! LOL

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

some

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1071217/

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

sorry cross posted ... took too long to find the thread

(Zone 7a)

Hi All,

I don't know where to start - yesterday I received a mountain of seeds only a telepath could have known were perfect for my garden - even I didn't know I wanted all those seeds lol! I seem to recall, Stormy, that I didn't need any or many more seeds???

I have appreciated learning things that have nothing to with gardening from y'all, too. My hill may be covered with snow right now and perhaps the weatherman threatens another week of more snow, but y'all have taught me to look at the snow 'just so' and yes I do believe that I see a sunny beach out there with soft summer breezes flowing through dune grasses.

So, thank you more than I can say - Roses_R_Red for organizing and hosting this swap, Stormy for organizing and navigating these wonderful seeds to their destinations and to all of you for these wonderful seeds and great imaginations.

Karen

Yesterday I sent the large packet of seed to Garden Quilt. She gave her address to me in a d mail and she seems to be feeling better.

We'll probably see her at the plant swap.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

If any of our long distance swappers or anyone else for that matter need pictures from my MG packets just D-mail me and I will hopefully be able to give you an idea of what they might look like. Ric downloaded pictures for me last night and started to sort them. I expect to have pictures to post very soon. Holly
PS or any other info about my seeds just let me know.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

BlueSpiral. I seem to remember your saying "pick me out a few" LOL Glad you are enjoying them and the great folks here on MA. It's great to see you posting.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.