List of haves and wants for MOUNT BETHEL SEED SWAP JAN 23RD

(Zone 7a)

Gardadore - would love to have some of your -

morning glory Blue Star
morning glory Tie Dye pink
tomato Ananas Noire (Black Pineapple)

many thanks

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

GardenQuilts, I don't have any seeds for creeping thymes, but I have several planted in the garden and could probably give you some plants at our next swap.

This message was edited Jan 12, 2010 1:52 PM

(Zone 7a)

Carolyn - if you still have any of the Agastache Giant white, I would love some of that. Let me know if you'd like to have some extra Primula japonica seeds left over from another trade.

(Zone 7a)

Y'all, I'm joining Luvs in Piggyhood - will be back this evening with a general list of offerings

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Just want to remind you that I any of you decide to trade plants it would be perfectly acceptable. You will need to take them into the basement thru the rear bilco door. The basement is heated and will be a convenient place to do this.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

HAVES

Datura
9 pkgs Common White w/ Purple edge
4 pkgs Double Yellow - Onewish
2 pkgs Double Purple - Onewish

Morning Glories
2 pkgs Split Personality
12 pkgs Mixed
2 pkgs Ipomoea Hederacea lavender-pink - GardenQuilts, Lvsgrtdanes
2 pkgs Moon Flower - Gardadore
2 pkgs Tie Dye Mixed - GardenQuilts

1 pkg Yellow 4:00’s
3 pkgs Scarlet Milkweed - Stormyla
2 pkgs Sea Oats
2 pkgs Hyacinth Bean Vine

Most of my seeds are from 2007 & 2008 didn't collect much last summer. Most of what I did collect isn't marked so there are a lot of containers of mystery seeds. I should have a few Haves to post later.

This message was edited Jan 12, 2010 3:36 PM

This message was edited Jan 13, 2010 10:51 AM

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Got them marked for you Stormy.

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks, Ronnie!

Athens, PA

Bluespiral

I will put your name on the agastache giant white seeds and I would definitely be interested in your Primula japonica seeds

Carolyn

(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Carolyn. The primrose seeds are now in your envie ready to go to stormy Friday morning. I still have a bit more fiddling with seeds before I post my list - where are Santa's elves when we need them?

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

On a sunny beach somewhere taking a well deserved break!!

Athens, PA

LOL! All I can see is the Krona commecial with the sandy beach in front of me and then the blue, blue ocean! ^_^

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

I've added all the new Have requests above. Check that I got them right!!

Jessica, I would appreciate some of your Cape Daisy Orange (Venidium fastuosum).

Thank you

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Holly, May I please have a pack of your Scarlet Milkweed? Thanks

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

luvsgrtdanes,

Could I please have some of the following:

Poppy~double peachy color
Morning Glory~ Jamie Lynn
cornflower~Jubilee Gem

Teri, Cape Daisy Orange is yours. Did you realize that your Zulu Prince is also venidium fastuosum - yours is the white one which makes me think it's the same as mine but you said yours was "Dwarf". So I am curious to see if yours and my white is the same.

Jessica

Thanks Jessica,

When I purchased the Zulu Prince the word "dwarf" was in the description but the only thing that I see on the package is 18-24". Is that "dwarf"?

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Have them marked for you Jessica. Thanks for the bread seed.

Thanks for the seeds Terri~

This message was edited Jan 12, 2010 9:41 PM

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Holly may I have one of the Ipomoea Hederacea lavender-pink please?

Allison I would love any of the petunias you may have.

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Teri,
Mine grow about that height so maybe they are "dwarf" too. Whatever, there are many varieties of African daisies so it will be interesting to compare yours with mine. If you would like some of my white as well let me know.

luvsgrtdanes,
Thanks for your seeds and enjoy the poppies!

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Just added hard to find yellow tithonia above.

OneWish1 - I would be interested in the following if you have a few seeds from:

2008-2009 Weeks 6-8
Diva Cucumber
4 o'clock Broken Colors
4 o'clock Custard and Cream
4 o'clock Red Glow - can mix these three 4 o'clocks so I get a few from each variety
Mallow French Hollyhock Mauritiana

Weeks 8-10
Malva French Hollyhock Mystic Merlin
Malva French Hollyhock Braveheart

Thanks, Jessica

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Jessica, Could I please have a pack of your Tithonia Aztec Sun. Thanks

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Of course, Stormy!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Jessica the Malvas are either gone or spoken for already sorry.. I have 3 or 4 custard & cream and the broken colors left (if you want them).. the rest will taking some digging.. will let you know later on today

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

ok Jessica batting a thousand... Divas are gone.. I packed up some of the Mauritiana.. and the few 4 o'clocks I had

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

OH Jessica may have have the other pack of Mexican Sunflower?! And also a bit of the Venice morning glory?

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

stormyla, I would love seeds for the Lobelia Queen Victoria-Red Cardinal flower with black stems and purple foliage if there are any left.

I would also love begonia leaves for any pastel or white variety that you are bringing. I have two new tuberous begonia plants-peach picotee and champagne-that are "resting" in their pots for their first winter. None to share, yet, but maybe next year.

Roses are Red I would like to ask for more of your unclaimed seeds. Small amounts are fine so that there are enough for everyone else.

begonia nonstop deep salmon
vigna caracalla fragrant corkscrew vine
asarina purpusii victoria falls
cypress vine pink
incarvillea rose deli hardy gloxinia
lamium argentatum
Mimulus Mystic Rose Flower Monkey Flower

Here is my confirmed requested seed list:

Roses are Red
*cerinthe blue kiwi
*creeping baby's breath gypsophila repens rosea
*delphinium belladonna bellamosum
delphinium blue jay-out
*Lavender - Munstead Super Fragrant Flowers
*meconopsis betonicicifolia agm himalayan blue poppy
*poppy oriental royal wedding
*sedum spurium, coccineum dragon's blood

Onewish1
*Thyme Common
*Thymus Serpyllum
*Lobelia Blue Cascade
*Laurentia Blue Star

stormyla
*Lobelia Siphilitica - Great Blue
*Papaver rhoeas - Shirley Poppy Mix
*Salvia - Marble Arch Rose
*Danish Flag Poppy

ladygardener1
*Dianthus "Siberian Blue"
*Laurentia "Avant-Garde"
*Canterbury Bells

gardadore
*Morning Glory Carnival of Venice
*Morning Glory Early Call usually I. nil
*Morning Glory Blue Star Ipomoea tricolor
*Morning Glory Candy pink Ipomoea nil
Morning Glory-Milky Way-I. purpurea
*Morning Glory Hederifolia var. Lutea Butter Yellow Trumpet
*Victoria Rhubarb
*Poppy Pepperbox Breadseed Poppy

luvsgrtdanes
*double peachy poppy
*chocolate sunflower
*morning glory-Jamie Lynn
*Pandorea Jasminoides

HollyAnnS
*Ipomoea Hederacea lavendar-pink-
*Ipomoea nil tie Dye mix

Carolyn22
*callalily

This message was edited Jan 13, 2010 5:54 PM

Saylorsburg, PA(Zone 6a)

All recent requests from OneWish1, Luvsgrtdanes, and GardenQuilts have been added. Thanks OneWish1 for what you could find for me. I appreciate your efforts!!
Jessica

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

no problem... glad to share my seed-a-holic tendancies!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

GardenQuilts, I have set some of the Lobelia Queen Victoria aside for you. I'll have to check what color the blooms are on the Begonias. I doubt that any are pastel or white. I like Oranges and Reds. I may have one or two with Peach Colored blooms. They would be cane - Angel wing type of begonias.

Thank you stormy. Orange or Coral would be nice also. I don't restrict myself to pastels. My shade garden is leafy green and orange. I call it the tiger garden because only hostas, ditch day lilies, trumpet vine and tiger lilies survive there. Bright orange would be perfect for the table.

GardenQuilts,

I think that I've covered your requests. I received so few seeds in most of the packets that I ordered from Summerhill, but they were the ones that I wanted and I will be forced to pay close attention to what I do with them, rather than take the attitude "with so many seeds something will come up if I dump them here".

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I don't want anything.

I have veggie seeds that were in the fridge packed in 2008
GONE Chartwell Romaine Lettuce Jessica "gardadore"
400 Garden Mint
50 Oregon Sugar Pod II peas
100 Mr Big Peas 20 for Jessica "gardadore"
50 Dill

1 pkg Rabbits Wildflower Garden Seeds includes forget me nots, siberian wallflower, cornflower, cosmos, globe gilia, lance leaved coreopsis, candytuft, corn popy, plains coreopsis, black eyed susan

75 primrose veris cowslip: some for Carolyn22

This message was edited Jan 14, 2010 6:17 PM

This message was edited Jan 14, 2010 11:32 PM

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Jen I am going to round up some of the strawflower seeds I promised you before I got sick this year.. down side is they were collected in 2008.. but I think they will be ok

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

can add these to my list.. just got shipped.. if anyone wants some dill let me know.. yeah sure I can use 600 seeds of that.. the basil has 125 in the pack I am sure I can share some of those as well.. but they were each $1.00.. can't beat that

Purple Basil Herb
Bouquet Dill Herb

I would love some dill. I would love to be able to GROW dill. It's a standing joke around here how I CANNOT grow dill. Do the seeds come with sure fire growing tips???

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

my first time with these as well.. and first time ordering from this place.. guess we will see.. or maybe some of the vets can tell us.. I didn't have luck with them last year either.. try try again.. will add those to your list.. they should get here before

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Jen, What do you mean that you don't want anything???????

This message was edited Jan 14, 2010 11:37 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.