Offical Muffler Sulking Section (and other Various Chatter)

Lodi, United States

The Brazilians took my dp away in Sept. Before that the Chilean's took my tweezers....

Clarkson, KY

What will they take off next??!!

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

They let me have my tweezers, nail clipers & my colored pencils tho... didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Yes with knitting needles I could purl up something scarey for sure. They took my lip gloss once. That was befuddling. Maybe I could have glossed up the windows?

Lodi, United States

I've always felt I could do a lot of damage with a bic pen.....

Lodi, United States

Lip gloss, that is a no-brainer. Dual purpose---blind them with your gleaming pucker and then send them slipping out of control down the aisle.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I would tie dye or draw patterns on the purty uniforms for sure. I've always wanted to mess those up a bit. A rumpled pilot is a happy pilot IMPO.

Lodi, United States

I'm sure he is, dahlianut...I'm sure he is.....:0)

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Oh Dahlia, be careful of the egg when you are rumpling the pilot.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Dahlianut Cant wait... My boss said I can leave when you call... WHOOO HOOOO

It is fun to say
" hi my name is Sue , Do you want to see my Dorks " LOLLLL

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

I have finished my 3rd NWD. Still need to find home for the second one. We defiantly(?) do not need it down here, it is in the 80's for the second day. What happened to winter?????

I will be glad to send you some of our winter wren LOL
we had 32 ,not including windchill brrrrrr. to the bone it was i tell you's. :)

Clarkson, KY

Wren...did you check the top of that thread?

yes but not sure what everyone else is doing. I will take a few pictures of my new colors and post it over there to see if anyone is interested.

What is "Clear" color?

Clarkson, KY

mostly undyed....or from that aura thing...subtle shades of all...or whitegreycreamblackish...or SPARKLY

Clarkson, KY

I know!!! Haystack for #2!!! He has most definitely been avoiding all the wummanly fluff!!

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

I have been wondering about that, where is Hay lately????

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

i was also wondering that...

Richmond, TX

Wren you are the overachiever of the group. Makes the rest of us look bad - especially me since I haven't done anything. I'm very impressed!

The hands still work, rest of me is shot. I once did 6 afghans in a month. I do keep the patterns simple.

I love the simple quick NWD. Thought I do hear a Afghan calling my name or maybe it is a pair of socks or maybe some hats. LOL

Clarkson, KY

Ladies -Hay appeared on a different thread yesterday. So he's around. I suspect he's just avoiding our (what was it Claire?) kerfluffle??

smart man!!!! LOL

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

OMG!!! I am soooooo behind on my sulking... ;_;
:-(
8-(
=o(
}:-(

I go away for a week and come back to find I will never, never, never catch up... {wail!}

A 9-pound eggnog cake! Pink Carharts! (I want purple)... baked fruit bat fanciers... and a new thread to get myself tangled in...

I have already tumbled down the stairs of this conversation and am rubbing my owies in bewilderment whilst wondering... why is Hay playing hard to get? That's not like him at all...

Maybe he checked his aura and it was pink...

Clarkson, KY

It IS rather worrisome....anyone heard a thing??

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

He's over being macho with his bantam game birds...
pink and lemon yellow with sparkleys...
Maybe he doesn't want his wife to get jealous?

I think I am making a sun gazebo for my dog-o-lettoes this week...

River the rum hound says she would like a NWD to shred.... {that's not what they're for, River} [then why would anyone want one?] {it's a people thing, you wouldn't understand} [I LIKE shredding people things] {noooo, River}

Southern NJ, United States(Zone 7a)

Hay is probably very busy with that adorable greatgrandson who just moved in with them. It's lucky that some people don't mind littl'uns!

Clarkson, KY

He's around...just not on the official (sez I) Haystack thread...

i made cookies !!! and no one got hurt ? and nuffin burned down ! isn't that great . but my tushy will be much much bigger LOL
tomorrow is fruit cake and peanut butter cookies.
Poor River he can't have people things to shred ? but why oh why Jay ? . He would be so happy .
i may also attempt ginger bread people. ( notice the politically correct terminology i used ) Wha wha wha .

Sounds like River is kin to Andre the demon child who would rather shred something than eat. Wait no he would rather eat but he will find something and at least give me a choose of either giving him something to eat or he will shred the hostage.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

River the rum hound just ate the top of my multibit screwdriver... and after dinner apperitif?

I think it's best my girl never meet your boy, Wren. Large swaths of countryside could be forever changed in their appearance...

LOL They would be a true pair. Have you ever tried frozen soup bones. I keep a large number in the freezer, work like doggie pacifier. When the brat becomes to much I give him a frozen bone after makeing sure the bed room doors are closed. No fun tiring to go to bed in a bed that a do has chewed on a thawing bone. LOL

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oh no, no meaty bones in the house. I'm just trying to keep her from taking firewood off the pile and reducing it to wood chips in the middle of the living room floor. She's got an oak log she flaunts around with in the back yard... it's as big as a deer haunch and she's so proud.

I've given her meaty bones in the yard... they don't last the day... and then she expects one everyday.

It's not that she's spoiled rotten or anything...
=0)

LOL

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Waiving pom poms and sending home made pretzels for substance to all who are still sulking.....

MissJestr What is your favorite color?????

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Wren, Pink or Red or John Deere Yellow. I really dont have one favorite, Pink cause I was a Red Hatter under 50 (BYB) Red cause it matched my temper (Again BYB) and Yellow cause my son serves in the army....

BYB = Before Young Billy.

I will see what I have. I am lining up work to take with me, I have to go to my Not so DS's for Christmas. I need to keep my hands busy so they stay away from necks!!!! LOL

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

LOL yesterday at the christmas party someone got a gift How to teach yourself to Knit... I instantly thought of you... and all of you enablers

Well I do not have just those colors but I have a beautiful yarn that has yellow, red and most of the other colors in it. It is wonderfull soft and very pretty. Would that one be ok???

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.