New bees Seed Junkie chit chat Come in!! 11-12-09

Batesville, AR

ok I like the beach better!!!!!!! lets go.

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Let's fire up our Imaginations to see what we can come up with. We might even find some Plants no one know about yet, How does that sound, you mule theif, oh, I mean mekos.???? I so bad...

Al is flying me and my gang and Charlie first class but don't know how that mean mommy will get there. SPLAT!
Any of you that want to go with us surrender and you can go too SPLAT and DOUBLE SPLAT! EXCEPT ION_SPLAT to you too.

don't you treat ION bad, just cause you couldn't steal her you old mule thief. I mean dear mekos.
AL ain't going to fly you, you tried to throw him away. Shame on you...

Batesville, AR

Ya, shame on you. (Trying to walk calmly up to mekos with a crab behind the back) You aren't alergic to sea food are you? No reason. I'm not doing anything. :)

RRM, where did you get the idea I was trying to throw Al away?? Have you lost your mind or something? Al is my bomber pilot and a real good one at that. We are all at the beach , eating sea food and watching Christmas movies. So have fun in the cold rain back there. SPLAT.
Come on Al, lets go take pictures of the island.
Double splat!

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Okay - I'm ready. I'm thinking someplace warm, likely south of here.

Al

Thumbnail by lycodad

Cause you were mean to AL. Poor Al, you have him so confused, he doesn't know us Ga.Girls and Ion
are his Friends too. We wouldn't want to toss him away. Friends are Forever even Old Mule Thieves. LOVE, YA!!!! Ain't gonna get one past us. You are looking good AL. Warm is Great....

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Enough of this dogfight - I'm swooping outta here! Compass setting one-niner-zero, I'll be in Bradenton Florida in seven hours flat. They have a friendly airport there near Sarasota. Nice and warm, too. We'll have to buy gas once along the way.

Al

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Are you really going to Fl ? Al if you are stop by and get me . We have an airport you could land in. We have lots of small planes around here.

Edited to say :
You wouldn't even have to worry about bringing me back either I would jsut stay down there LOL

This message was edited Dec 13, 2009 10:04 AM

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Brugs,
This is how it goes here....The melted snow water honestly it works, I can already see where the roots are growing. These are the strangest plants I have ever seen. Nothing grows this fast? Now can you tell me how to keep them from losing all of their leaves? The drop like flies. One right after the other. What am I doing wrong?

Bradenton Airport is almost downtown Sarasota. Ringling Museum of Art is close as well as Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. They have the largest orchid collection. Tree ferns and bromeliads abound. Hugh Banyan trees where you walk through the roots. Birds abound. You can visit Myakka State park while your there and see owls, herons, alligators and such. Sweeeet! Gingers came from there. Bradenton beach has huge Austrailian pines that bring much needed shade and make the beach very unique. This time of year the water is turquoise green and clear as a spring. You can shop at St. Armands circle but you'll need bucks.

Have fun!

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

I've been there several times. Gramps had a snowbird retreat right there in Bradenton Beach area. Lots of fishing off the Sarasota pier.

Al

Sounds like heaven. Yes, no more fusses, Mr. Al.
Sounds beautiful seray. I've never been on a plane.
We could go fishing and watc the wildlife.
The Rainwater helped, did n't it Arejay.
Did you put in a drop of peroixe to help too??

Funny I probably walked right past you fishing Al. Lived in the area 20+ years. I think that's one of the prettiest beaches on the west coast of FL. I bet it looks marvelous in a small plane. Caught trout in the bay from a boat. Great vacation place.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Sounds like a fun place to relax and unwind!

It's raining at my house - lol. Nice steady light rain... finally . . .

Yeah for you Loca! Are your veggies still under the cover or can they take advantage of it?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Nope - cover came down a while ago, so the veggies are soaking it up right now. Don't expect it to last long, but we'll take what we can get - lol.

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

HI Everyone
Well gosh it's a small world LOL Al our FL neighbors used to live in Bradenton until a couple years ago they moved to Ocala. They are due back here the 20th until New Year's Day.
Been busy crocheting of course. Plus tried a new coffee cake recipe today. I swear I'm going to give up baking seems like everytime I try something lately I'm out of an ingredient. Today it was eggs but I found a substitute that worked so the cake got made. Hubby said it was good whatever it was LOL. Brave man to eat something he doesn't even know what is.
Hoping to take some pictures of stuff tomorrow so you might get to see what I've been slaving over all month.
Well back to the latest project. Hugs everyone

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

goodmorning all... Havent had alot of time online since DH is laid off.... ughh...lol I dont mind him being home... I just dont like ANYONE cutting into my DG time... Today is our anniversary, 20 years.. WOW where did that time go... Flew by...Do you all have your Christmas shopping done? I have the major part of mine done.. still have to get the stocking stuffers....all the lil things that add up to so much money... ha cant get something lil for less than a twenty now days....Oh well I love this time of year.. Hope you all have a great day...Dont go to the beach with me... I wanna have my toes in the water A** in the sand, big ole cold one in my hand!!! HO HO HO ..

Oh, girls, you're both going. Can't have beach fun without the whole gang. We are each others back-up.
Mindy, you just keep on throwing that thread ,I think I may start back Crocheting, it has been awhile.
Hang in there Honeybunch and Congratulations on your Anniversery, Hope you have 20 more.
Yes It would be nice to have our butts in the sand and a favorite drink in our hands.
Good morning all.

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Good morning everyone. RRM I'm getting tired of throwing that thread by now LOL but don't worry that doesn't last long.
Huney congratulations on the 20 years hope the next 20 go by as fast for you.
Well I'm off to clean house then fix jerky then finish that doily 2 more rows to go then wash and starch.

Robin a new thread would be nice this one is getting a bit slow even for me.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

New Thread******************** http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1062818/#new ******************

This message was edited Dec 14, 2009 10:22 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.