CLOSED: 09 Fall Frenzy Piggy Swap Page #2

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Gemini.. oinking for thes e pelase.

Dahlia
Seed saved from plants grown from commercial seed. 4-6" ball shaped, fully double blooms.

Dahlia merckii-I believe some cross pollination has occurred between these and some hybrids I have growing nearby. This year I noted flushes of yellow and peach on some plants that I'd never seen before in them. The plants were like the originals in every aspect aside from color.

nbgard. If PamSue doesn't have enough Chaenarrhinum Sumemr Skies , I do : )

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

Thank you, thank you Star! I'm sure pamsue will reply to my dmail later so I'll let you know. Glad I posted it here, too! It looks like a great plant to put at the base of my brugs!

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

DASIYS oink oink

I'd love some Carnivale di Venezia Morning glories if they are still available.

thanks,
d

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Perenially me. Got yoru food. heheheheh

Oh Piggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I talkign to ya hungry Piggies!!!!!!!!!
Gues s what????????????? beside s the ne wq stuff I poste d this morning. Just posted two mroe batche s of seed.

Have at it ya little oinkers. : ) Mamma want s ot see all the piglet s grow up to be fat and sassy. heheheheheh

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Geminisage, I have you down for the Callirhoe involucrata and Penstemon calycosus. I dmailed you an oink for some Dahlia merkii and Ball shaped Dahlia. Thanks! :)

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

Gemini Sage

Oinking for:

Ipomoea purpurea 'Aomurasakizyouhantenshibori'
Salvia splendens- Y'vonnes Salvia

Salvia subrodunda
Agastache, Hybrid Anise Hyssop 'Honey bee Blue'

Calendula officinalis 'Citrus Cocktail'
Dahlia
Seed saved from plants grown from commercial seed. 4-6" ball shaped, fully double blooms.

Dahlia merckii

and...
I have you covered for the seeds you requested from me.

thanks,
d

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Get alogn little doggies. Move em out little piggies. Get them legs a trotting over to the new thread here.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1053226/

Wil be closign this oen to try and keep evrybody on ne w page now.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

geminisage would love to try the african foxglove please. now for another cup of coffee!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Colchie.. we ove r on here now. Ya may want to retype yoru request there to make sure Gemini sees it.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1053226/

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Starlight, I'd like to oink for Cosmos Picotte Mix, and Little Bit would love some Teddy Bear Sunflowers. Also, I keep getting requests for *really* hot pepper seedlings, so I'd love a packet of Pepper Bhut Jolokia (for anybody else getting these, check the pepper forum for germination & culture advice, they seem to be a bit tricky). Thanks!

I'm glad we've had our edit limit lifted! Hooray!

And nbgard, it sounds like your DH has the right idea... gardens trump lawn, any day. :-)

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Critter.. Got ya and Little bit's too. : )

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED NO MORE POSTS ON IT PLEASE > WE ON THREAD NUMBER # 3 NOW THANKS!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.