CLOSED: 09 Fall Frenzy Piggy Swap Page #2

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

mekos & nbgard,

Got you both down.

Patti

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

I just added a few things to my have list....

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

Danita, Oink Oink, Stachys byzantina - Lamb's Ear

Thank you,
Patti

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Danita! Snort, oink, please may I oink some Salvia hybrid ex 'Mesa Purple' :)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Cris.... I could have sworn i sent you a Dmail for the Heavenly Blue... one of my all time faves MG's.... but i guess it did not send.

Do you still have Heavenly Blue??
can i also have Black Eyed Susan Vine ?

Terese

This message was edited Nov 2, 2009 9:19 PM

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

gotcha, Angie on the gaillardia. Are you sure it's been over 24 hours? Why don't you dmail admin and ask them if something's wrong and what the rules are. I dmailed earlier today, asking for more edits for us, but it was at the end of dmailing about something else, and I didn't get a reply.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Oooooooo, Kelly -- i just send a Dmail to Danita asking for those too.... checking the time stamp.... mine was 2 after the hour... so you were first.

We could split 'em if she's up for it ;-)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

naaah.... its OK... going down to 5 seeds.. you'd hate not to get germination... if you get seeds next year, keep me in mind.

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

huneybunch, I would like some of your Gloriosa Daisy

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

herbspirit... may I oink for these.....
Orange Jewelweed- Impatiens capensis
Cosmos, Mixed- Cosmos bipinnatus
Calendula, Asst.- Calendula Officinalis
Indian Tobacco- Lobelia inflata

Southborough, MA(Zone 6a)

MamawK- you got it
Cris, Patti, and guamsorbit I have you down too.

toofewanimals-
Oinking for Impatiens Balsamina if you have any left.

Jnette, oinking for digitalis ferruginea if you still have some.

Hey guys, I have a few wallflowers here that shouldn't be. Have a look please.

heliopsis "bressingham doubloon":
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/79930/

heliopsis "asahi":
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/137186/

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

Some more feed for this piggy needed. Oink Oink

LynnWeidman I'm oinking for
Amaranthus "Hope Red Dye"
Liathus Blazing Star
Columbine Mixed
Amaranthus love lies bleeding
Stipa Mexican feather grass "Pony tails"

Cris316-
Oinking for Pennyroyal

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

toofew, may I oink some of that Yarrow ‘Paprika’?

Port Norris, NJ(Zone 7b)

herbspirit - Pennyroyal is on my wish list - sorry.

TSC - got your D-mail you're all set

LOL - Cris316 - Guess I really should go to bed, my eyes are getting crossed :)

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Marti001, the slop is heading for your trough!

AJinTexas, did you see my Yarrow 'Sweet Seduction'? It;s really pretty.

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Star, the gaillardia aristata is gone, but I have a Burgundy blanket flower, if Maxine would like that instead? Just let me know.

Cris, the Dahlia is gone also.. sorry!

I want to thank everyone for this great experience and I'm turning for tonight but will check back tomorrow if anyone wants any of mine. Good night all. Thanks again.Oinking out.

Buckley, WA(Zone 7b)

Oinky Oinky Mekos, Sweet Dreams, Seeds, of course.

Hey guys - they just let me edit again! I still have no idea what the rules are, but am going to try to keep it to 3 a day so I don't have to go through an entire day of no edits again. The written lists get sloppy.

Maxine, I put you down for the rudbeckia "maya". Have I promised it to anyone else besides huneybunch2000? I thought I had, but it's not down on my list, so please tell me again if I did.

me :) you promised me one

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

perennialme. if ya have oenmroe Maya, would like one. Think that the only Rudbeckia I don't have.

Maxine... Soonas ya can. would ya pelase remove your oinking post from off the swap list thread. Thanks bunches.

What I did was type out stuf f on a word document and then printe d it out and that way I cna write next to the seeds the persons name until I cna edit.

Watchign the edits too. was long 24 hour s when ya got piggies wanting to be feed. LOL

I'll send a dmail later to Admid and see about more edits or maybe movign us. Til I learn somethign remmebr ya onyl get ten edits a day, so it might be a good ide a to jot down what peopel oinign fromya on paper on the side or something and it also a good ide a anyways, in case ya goof and do liek I have doen and accidently hti delte or ha d the ptuer reboot during a edit job and have to start all over. Uggggggggg

That said, I had me a ncie long nap, misse d my dancing show, grrrrrrrrrrrr so I have poste d up a bunch mroe seed.

DINENR tiME!!!!!!!! Coem and get it piggies!!!!!!!!!! Snort.. Snort!!!!!!!!

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

Ella, I oinking for these seeds please.

Packet # 5 Lemon Mint
Packet # 2 Viola cornuta Sorbet Series Peach frost
Packet # 3 Pansy viola wittrockiana Famma White
Packet # 9 Dietes vegeta African Lily

Thank you,
Patti

Found a few more goodies I'd love to have and then I'm going to bed!!

Cris316- could I please have the hostas Magic and Minute Man? oinking softly, so I don't wake others
Mittsy- may I have one of your hosta mixes? quiet snort, oink
Dasiys- pretty piggy please, could I have the Zinnia cactus mix and Purple Prince

I'll dmail also :)

thanks and good night!

Eagle Point, OR(Zone 8a)

I just add to my list, this time they are all commercial.

Patti

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

thanks for posting more starlight. may I please snarf some cleome serrulata and some celosia cockscomb flaming feather? Long as I'm at the trough, how about some scabiosa beaujolais bonnets, osteospermum tetra sunshine

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

mamawk do you still have the musa velutina? I'd love to give it a try?

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Perennialyme, I had to chuckle when you said you had those wallflowers. I looked at both of those last night, last thing, and I thought, "For yellow flowers, they aren't too bad, they really look like the double sunflowers that I love so much. But where would I put them??? I'll have to think about it." So with your posting, here I am, looking at them again this morning ... ok, you got me, I'll try the Heliopsis 'Bressingham Doubloon'. Thats all I need is more yellow ........

Herbspirit, Can I oink for the Orange Jewelweed- Impatiens capensis? I've been reading up on it and I like what I read. "The flowers attract the Ruby-Throated Hummingbird and long-tongued bees, including bumblebees and honeybees. Swallowtail butterflies are less common visitors. The preference is light shade to partial sun." Sounds perfect!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Clan... gla d ya oinekd softly last night this piggy need s all the beauty sleep she cna get. Gott a keep that pink skin nic e and shiney and healthy LOL

Patti 1957. Got ya.

Colchie.. Got ya.

toofewanimals.... I didn't realiz e there was a specific impatients for the hummers. Gonan have to look into that myself. My babies always never seem to have enough food.

Ok, not even out of bed and I'm oinkin'!

Ella, could I have some Poppy Papver frosted Salmon, and Foxglove Apricot Beauty please?

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

KLStauart sure thing. : )

Perennial me. Oinkign for some Armeria hot pink

Huneybunch.. would like Hibiscus May Grnade

Patti1957.. Would like a Butternut swuah and an articoke, please.

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

Hmmm, you piggies was busy while I was sleepin'! Good morning!

Star may I please have: s. coccinea 'cherry blossom', alyssum 'pastel carpet', salvia 'salsa mix' and foxglove 'apricot beauty' Thanks!

Tonya

Ok, got all my updates made, so you all can check up on me if you want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Out of the Datura discolor for the moment, but I saw yesterday that there were pods open all over it, so i'd best go get some more! (and keep the rest from dropping... doubt it would self-seed here...but you never know!)

Kannapolis, NC

Oink, snort, Ella, please put me down for one each of your salvias if you have some left. Thank you.

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

oh found one more Star pease! nemesia mello

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Star, maybe I am stupid, but could you please explain to me what you wish me to do?

Maxine

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.