CLOSED: '09 Fall Frenzy Piggy Swap

Kannapolis, NC

Colchie: slopping it your way!!! Watch out.

Southborough, MA(Zone 6a)

Oinking for
AJNTEXAS- Mexican Hats
Klstuart- Devil's Trumpet, Black currant swirl
toofewanimals- Aconitum carmichaelii
pereniallyme- Echinacea “white swan” - if you still have it

Will dmail all of you.

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

guam, oinking for: african daisy and scarlett runner bean

herbspirit, oinking for: siberian iris and foxglove candy mountain

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

guamsorbit please please some pineapple lily and would love to try your dietes.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Colcie...

Soon as ya get a chance. try and put soem of yoru stuf fon see dlist here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1052786/

or til ya can put what yopu have on a seperate post from what ya asking for from somebody, please. : ) That way it easier for everybody to read

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Colchie... Would liek one of your Japanese Maples. oinkitty.. oink. : )

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

klstuart, hoping for geranium tornado orchid. I grew something like it this year but didn't get much seed. also magenta petunia. some of the profusion zinnias would be great , too

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

Starlight - no problem. thought I'd go through and see what was up, having lost my earphones out in the garden (dividing the daylilies from hell) I have the list on the other computer. Will get it up forthwith.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

ajn texas here's a request: black currant swirl datura and mexican hat. I grew those in Montana, but haven't had any seed to try them out in Seattle

nbgard, you got it (re:siberian iris and foxglove candy mountain)

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Colchie.. poor thing. No rush. Didn't knwo if ya kenw or not. Just checking.

Patti197 will be joining the swap.

Let me remidn folks too, Your packets to folks do not have to have all kidns of info on them if ya don't have tiem to do it. Just at least get a common name and yoru name on them.

All mien have is a common name and maybe a scientific if I had tiem to find it and my name. Don't worry if yoru see dpackets are not perfect. We all do em different and we all wil have plenty of tiem to google or ask abotu them later. : )

Beaumont, TX(Zone 9a)

klstuart I would like some
Lion's Ear , Leonotis nepetifolia

Star a couple more please! pansy panola mix and snapdragon snapshot burgundy

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Yikes! Going to take a while to read everyone's posts. Meanwhile, Starlight, Perennialyme, Nbgard, Toofew and Hemophobic, you have Dmail with my oinkings!!!

Star- oinking for Salvia Red perennial and Scutellaria Purple Skullcap.
Herbspirit

nbgard- Oinking for Monarda citriodora and Malva sylvestris, NOID

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Good Lord. For a girl who SWORE to show restraint this year my little fingers are typing fast and furiously. Time to shut 'er down and get back to the homework. Well....maybe just one more browse through the lists. LOL@ me.

Orrville, OH(Zone 5b)

Starlight- Calendula Pacific Beauty , Zinnia Profusion Fire ,Pansy Panola Blue True, Pansy Fama Dark-eyed red Improved, Pansy Fama Ruby

Hi kl, got your list and have your requests to check in a minute! May I have a pack of your leilani blue ageratum please?

OK folks going to my have list that's on paper and marking down more of your requests. Will get back to you here or reply to your dmail.

woohoo, ain't this fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

herbspirit.. got ya.

I have to watch the threads, and all the little piggies, so it gonan be awhiel for I get to dmails, so pelase try and oink for my stuff on here first and then dmail me, so I don't accidently miss ya. Can onyl have oen window open at a tiem when puter does its half power thing. I'll answer ya back faster on here than dmails. Will get to dmails as fast as I can. : )

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

colchie and nbgard - gotcha covered

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

herbspirit and kl, gotcha both down.

Lala, oinking for rudbeckias autumn colors and toto rustic, please. I sent you a dmail.

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Ooh, OK, I see Ella saying she mainly checks chat, so here are my oinks that I've Dmailed about... I suspect I may be too late on some already!

Starlight - Zinnia Profusion white, Salvia Farinacea, Impatiens Deep Pink, Dwarf Stock mixed, and Calendula Pink Surprise

Perennialyme - Astilbe fanal and visions, Crocosmia lucifer and emberglow, Dwarf Delphinium mix

Nbgard - Japanese anemone, Dietes bicolor, Heliotropium abrorescens, Penstemon hartweggii, Salvia blue chiquita, salvia roehmeriana, veronica longifolia and Soybeans!

TooFew - Agastache apricot sprite, catananche coerulea amour white, rudbeckia hirta cherry brandy and Yvonne's salvia

Hemophobic - S. viridis Palisades and salvia black and blue

Phew... feeling stuffed for the moment!

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

Ok I got my stupid list up, as for what most of ya'll are talking about, don't know

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

LOL @ "my stupid list." Trina, what do you need help with?

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Klstuart. Got ya all covered. Feedign ya piggy. hehehehehe

nbgard - ok got shoved outta the way for the Salvia (poss. longispicata), 'Blue Chiquita' but can I have the Aristolochia fimbriata, White Veined Dutchman's Pipe and some Pardancanda norrisii, candylily instead?

trinawitch- oinking for your Yucca buccata

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

toofew.. This piggy asking for Viola F1 Sorbet Citrus Mix if ya stil got some.

Daisy... Oinkign for Zinnia Fruit Smoothie

AJNTexas oinking for these please:

Lion's Tail – Leonotis menthifolia
Surred Butterfly Pea – Centrosema virginianum
Pink Fuzzybean - Strophostyles umbellata
Datura metel 'Black Currant Swirl'

maozamom- oinking for your Echinacea 'Merlot'

Sorry guys took a break from checking y'all off my have list, but I am writing you down in order, so I promise I'll get to you!

Lala, may I have some of these? 'autumn colors', cerinth 'kiwi blue', cornflower 'montana', 'angelface blue'

Mao how 'bout these please: amaranthus 'intense purple'

Tonya

Kannapolis, NC

Colchie: Sent you D-mail, but oinking for acer dissectum, Dahlia Bishop of Landaff and Rudbeckia Indian Summer.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

starlight - please some salvia farinacea and salvia red perennial....slurp

Colchie-
oinking for these:
echinacea ruby star
eupatorium gateweay joe pye weed
penstemon short blue.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Colchie... I can feed the pig. : ) Got ya!

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

lala jane how about some mac and cheese
maozamom I'd love to try some datura ballerina yellow. I grew some this year but I think the seed came from a cross pollination between black currant swirl and something yellow. Looked a bit like a bad party dress
I'd like some of your sweet william, too, m-mom.

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Colchie I'm still here so I got your request, but if there's anything else you'd like please let me know via dmail. On the seeds that have limited quantities the seed will go to the earliest request in my inbox. :-)

Orrville, OH(Zone 5b)

nbgard- amaranthus saved for you

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Colchie... hehehehehehe love your description there. A bad party dress. Good one. ROFLOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.