CLOSED: Irises for seeds Auction #2 Named Irises for seed

Twice....

Jamaica Plain, MA(Zone 6a)

No, not me. Gardengus may have saved me a ton of work.

All yours Jamie!!!!!

Arroyo City, TX(Zone 9b)

Okay Drum roll please!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Drum drum drum

Arroyo City, TX(Zone 9b)

This person wanted these Irises awful bad...lol...I think this bid will be a great addition to the newbie seed bank...Gardengus they are all yours by far. Thanks for the great bid...it was close but, with all the additions who could say no...lol...

Congratulations, gardengus! Great bid.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Garden Gus!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! If I could only find her bid....
Be sure to send me your mailing info GardenGus!!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Awesome bid, gardengus!! Congratulations! The newbies will be very happy with all those great seeds!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Gardengus!!!! You are a very blessed lady to get those. I know arejay is tickled pink.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

It's waaaaayyyyy up there Robin, and really long . . .

Sundance, WY(Zone 3b)

Welcome, mrsj, and well done! Very nice pick! Congrats gardengus! You are very generous to donate all those seeds, and I, too agree that is awesome for all the newbies!

Congratulations Gardengus!!!!!! We had such a fun time. Look for your seeds and your membership from me and the Irises in Sept from MItt. Thank you all very much for your support. Hopefully that will keep Robin busy for awhile.

Arroyo City, TX(Zone 9b)

post #6960975 does that help? on 18 Aug...it has a bunch of additions from today.

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

Thank you ,
My seeds needed a good home.
I have participated in the piggy swap the last two years and half the things in my garden are from seeds received from other DG members.
They have made full circle now.^_^

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh..... I found it....my goodness...that is a ton of seed....

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

That is wonderful Gardengus!! Thank You so much. The newbie will be happy...and so will you with Serays donated prize from Mit....

Leola, PA(Zone 6a)

Congratulations gardengus! Indeed it was an awesome bid!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

and all the other stuff even a membership I hear!!!

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

Wow you guys are so fast I just got a D-mail for the subscription.

Everyone had very nice bids. Mitt was concerned that no one would want his Irises and I sent him a list of all the bids. It took forever to load. I think he was happy. He spent hours in the sun digging them up. LOL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Just so everyone knows.. I have a ton of envelopes here arrived while I was picking blueberries...seed is coming fast and furious!!!

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

I read on the chat thread you guys were dividing up the Free seeds for newbies by zones .
Do I send the seeds all to one place?

Did mine arrive today?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

let me look

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Patricia

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Congratulations Gardengus.
Robin I'm still a newbie can I ask for the dianthus Spooky pretty pretty please LOL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

did you get a newbie package? Send a note in your envie if you are a newbie and I will do my best to put in what you have asked for...

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Well yes I got a newbie package but you forgot to put Spooky in it LOL

Gardengus

All the seeds go to Arejay. The Newbie envie's go to her. They are just splitting up the welcome letters and followup. Flower's been helping her but it gets to me too much for one person at times.

I'll send you the link where you can get them MIndy. LOL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

oh I see??

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

But Robin you know I'm crazy about Dianthus and I can't ask gardengus for any cause she's probably sending them all to you.

Philadelphia, PA

Am I too late to bid? lol

You might talk to LUCY Mindy.

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

Mindy,
I hope you wont be disappointed in the spooky. I noted open pollinated because mostly they are coming out like this.

Thumbnail by gardengus
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hiya Mitt! Thought you would have enough Irises already - lol. . . .

Too late Mitt. Back to latin scrambles LOL

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Gardengus I'll be honest I don't think there's a dianthus I would be disappointed in. I just don't have that one no matter what it looks like LOL.
I just checked out a book from the library that's all about dianthus the different types and history of them.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Mit...Nice to see you... Sharon is it Sharon yours did not arrive yet...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.