CLOSED: Free Seed For Newbies! 8/14/09. Come Join Us!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I think I read that story somewhere. How is Lorraine?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Uh, Robin . . . KT3 met Lucy, remember . . .

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ROTFLMAO.. 'Lucy' is the reason the floor needs mopping and waxing.. ahem.. gotta hide the evidence...

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I dont know how Lorraine is I have not heard anything since March:(

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

That dang Lucy!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

KT2

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

present

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Not if you turn your back on Lucy

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Now you stop that!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

The 'Angelic twin is safe.....lol

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks cue . . .

Whew!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

For now till she gets hungry anyway

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

nahhh.. thats what NEWBIES are for.. yup yup

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Does anyone know what this plant might be?
DH found it yesterday and brought it to me to id. Weed or flower? He's lived here 50 years and never seen it on the place before this year.

Thumbnail by Mindy03
Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

It looks like Mallow

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Really? I've never seen one that short before. Beautiful purple flowers on it that's for sure. It's now in my flower bed to see how it does.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

See mine on my have list http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=have&member=arejay59&offset=40

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Mine is really short this year see

Thumbnail by arejay59
Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Must be a different culivator thoguh the color of the flowers are close. This one the petal shape is a bit different and the blooms are up the stalk almost like a hollyhock. The leaves aren't quite the same either.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I have two colors I think they are Mallow where are the old timers today or Meko Jan you whoo where are you????

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

4 floors waxed, 3 more to go...LOL.. THEN, I get to break out the bleach and lemon Pine-sol.. WOOHOO!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

OMG... just came back to check in on the bidding and had a dmail...

SOMEONE has given me a 1 year gift subscription to DG!!! WHO?????????

My 2 month subscript runs out in Sept... and i usually just go the two month at a time.. but some KIND, SWEET, THOUGHTFUL.. angel of a person renewed me for the whole year!!!! Wish I knew who it was so I could give them a HUGE virtual smooooooooch!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Wow Cue now that is a passing forward isn't it!! It just makes me so happy to see all of this niceness honestly. I don't have another bigger better word for it. It is just nice. Don't worry about who it is or finding them to say thank you. They saw it when you posted this, and just know you deserved it.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hey, Cue! That is really awesome! Now we know we're stuck with you for at least another year - lol.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Stuck you ARE!!! and a BIG SMOOOOOCH and a nibble from Lucy (an affectionate one, of course) to the person who was so generous and kind!

Thank you again... whoever you are :)

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

OH Goody Cue I for one am quite happy to be stuck with you for another year. Of course that means you are stuck with us that long too LOL.

That's great Cue!!!!! Happy to be stuck with you. Not sure about Lucy. :) Oh well get one have to take the other I guess. LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yeah, you all better be nice to Lucy . . .

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Or you could end up like ummmm the other Kelly...gone but not forgotten. I will continue to hope that Lucy has only put her in storage for a rainy day and will decide to just let her go as she is much to yucky from gardening...in the rain all summer here in Maine...

Here's a pretty for the Day! My DH's plumerias are starting to show their stuff. :) This is Chatraphon.

Thumbnail by
Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Very nice Seray...I have a couple of Mit's Irises to show everyone...Im off for a couple of hours see you as soon as I get back

Thumbnail by arejay59
Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

love the plumie seray. I have one NOID I was given a few weeks ago. its a small thing, but puttin out new leaves every week. Dont except to see any blooms this year tho

They grow pretty fast Cue. We started cuttings this spring and some are blooming. Smell so good.

Ok Arejay. I'm definitely under the bed. That Iris is fabulous!!!!!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I love this one...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Oh, I hope that white/purple guy is in my box - lol!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I hope its is in your box too KT2

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi e1, been a busy couple of days.. I built planter boxes outside with my son yesterday and started the next lasagna beds. Fresh bucket of Phlox cuttings... any takers?

Thumbnail by MechelleT

Oooh Mechelle. How pretty!! Everyone is over at the Iris auction waiting for Arejay to announce the winner. Join us over there
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1027627/

Hey you guys, before my internet goes out with the rain again, I got a full year of the DG, paid, too. I don't know who the good fairy is but THANK YOU for the blessing! I guess unless the rain takes me out and unless my computer gets a virus and dies, YOU'RE stuck with me for a year, too. Love you guys and Thank you -WHOEVER!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

We have some garden fairys hanging out

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.