CLOSED: Free Seed For Newbies! 8/14/09. Come Join Us!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1027092/

Scramble Come on Quick before the other twin wins it!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yup - you all better hurry - lol. Cue is ready!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

See what I mean hurry

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Or are you over here hangin with the newbies trying to distract them ?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

That's my job now that I'm outta the runnin' for this one - lol.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Come out come out wherever you are You Hoo Cue

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

im BUSY! rotfl.. Im tryin ta work here!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Where is everyone?

Working! Be back later. :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Cooking and checking in - lol.

No clue on that scramble.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Did you see it in English?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yup - still don't know. Is the English one or two words?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

KT2 what the matter is it to hot down there? Come on back home to Maine you can think up here the air if fresh and clear and the blueberries will have to be ready next week they are brain food you know....

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Come over here....
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1027627/

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

is mopping and waxing my floors at 10 pm considered obsessive?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Nothing I know NOTHING

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ROTFLMAO... ok col. Klink

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

When you're done you can come do mine, cue. 2000 sq ft of Mexican tile.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Yeah I dont need wax but I could use a mop .

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

lol.. I have 2500 sq. ft. of vinyl tile...LOL... fun

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yuck - I hate waxing that stuff. My tile you have to sweep or vacuum and mop and it sucks too, especially when that little puppy of mine constantly brings in dirt and sticks and all that fun stuff...

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

You mean like Vinyl composition tile? Like at school? You only need to wax those once a year Cue...just once then buff on occasion..like every six months

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Maybe it's been that long, or maybe she is just obsessed . . .

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

no... like vinyl floor tiles.. like 'Armstrong' tiles.. theya re textrued.. and made to look like real ceramic tile... takes about 3 coats of wax to get em nice and shiny

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

yup.. i goota sweep and mop mine first... barricade the kitties in other rooms while im doing it, lest they track paw prints and fur on my still wet tile

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yikes - you're gonna be up all night waxing . . .

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

lol, I dont do the entire house at once...LOl.. i hafta 'section' it off... foyer, bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast area, hallways, family room...

only the Bedrooms, formal living room and formal dinning room have carpet, tho why ANYONE would put carpet in eating areas is beyond me

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh Cue. Those are prewaxed you dont wax those anymore they are never wax now. Stop it girl write instead.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

ROTFL

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

well, it they were prewaxed, then they lost all their glossiness...LOl.. theya re dull as can be.. they needed a shine.. I wanna see at least the light reflecting off of em...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

On a side note - Robin, are there any particular kinds of veggies newbies are looking for? I'm trying to put together a package to send you for the newbies. Any special requests? I have a lot of veggies like mekos has a lot of seeds - lol.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Show us a before and after, cue - lol.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

prolly gonna inherit another envy of left over veggie seeds from me too Robin... hope the last ones i sent were useful

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I had one today looking for peas and herbs. They ask for greenbeans carrots, squash, tomatoes always tomatos

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

They are all usefull I dont know how many letters a day go out any more as Flower sends them now. But I used to send 20 plus invitations out a day. That is a lot of different wants sometime I get 10 plus envies in a day sometimes ten in a week you never know what they will want...

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

hey robin.. just outta curiosity.. just how DID you come to be the newbie Seed sender?? and how did you amass allt he seed to begin sending them out?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Well all those I have, and several different varieties, so will include some of those. Anything specific shoot me a d-mail.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ok.. second coat down on the hallway and guest bath floors!!!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Well the way that it happen was completely by accident. I was helping Lorraine with the newbie thread the old one. She was the newbie go to girl. She got sick. A friend of hers asked me to help and of course I did as I was already helping some. I found that I love doing it. So the story continues....I used to do what I recruited Flower to do now....

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

OMG she is doing a second coat. KT2 you better send that triplet to help her.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.