CLOSED: Free seed for newbies!!! 7-16-07 Come on in a sit a bit!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

AWESOME cue! Love the poems!!

She's the writer in the family - lol . . .

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

yes she is....

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

TY KT2! whew... lol, thought I ran ya off

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Are You the publisher? You stay kinda quiet (well not quiet but you know what I mean) we don't know as much about you as we do Cue...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

You can't run me off! What is it they say? Blood is thicker than water...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I'm the cheering section . . .

RAH RAH RAH

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Where is the other one KT did you two stuff her in a cupboard somewhere?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Um, cue, what did we do with her?????????

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

theres another one? *faints* and i thought the world already had one too many ROTFL!!!

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

um.. well.. you remember that carnivorous plant with the fangs I had mentioned before?? well, lets just say.. it doesnt need to eat for quite sometime now ;)

I really wish DG had a chat room open nightly! bit since it doesnt... anyone who has MSN and wishes to add me to their contacts, just let me know in a dmail!

This message was edited Jul 16, 2009 9:56 PM

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

Your writings are really good Cue - you should be getting paid big money for this stuff! Hope your publishing idea works out!

Yes - I am still here Robin. I guess two roosters in the hen house ain't all that bad.

Al

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

fangs...ouch...
Al is here ...that is so grown up of you Al......Scott where are you?????

Hornell, NY(Zone 5a)

I've been grown up for a long, long time Robin! But you knew that already.

Al

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Time for me to turn in everyone....the 6 year old will be up and running as the sun rises....I will talk to you all tomorrow. I am working on Saturdays scramble....Night

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

nite nite Robin

Hey cue, Those were so good. Poetry to my ears. I left for a little while and you did all that. WOW. You really should get them published. Those are real tear jerkers. I almost cried. Good night , talk to you later.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

here's mine Cue...
"Grammie Peg"
There will be a big space in our world for awhile,
Till she wakes each of us up one day with a smile
It will come with the crash of the waves on the beach-
Or the wind as it rustles the leaves on the trees-
We'll remember her smile as we pick fruit form the vines,
Or when we find that red sea glass or the blue she loved so.
Then a smile of her love, and of all that she loved,
Will come to our lips with the warmth of her touch.
RJBrann 2008

Plugging back in. Loved your poems Cue! We'll take one a night Please. Or maybe we could have a newbie poetry contest and you could judge. :) Have to use the word latin. LOL

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

lol, lol Sherrie ...Nop Im the speller Ill judge!!

See there we go. Talented people. Nice Robin!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank You .....

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

beautiful piece Robin. loved it!

OK Judge it is. Pick a theme and a night and we'll have some laughs. Or cry whichever. :)

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I think we should start a poetry/literary thread.. maybe even a forum?

edited to correct a misspell that I thought I had already corrected...LOL

This message was edited Jul 16, 2009 10:54 PM

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh...thank you Cue....that means much to me...

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

ok go ahead post the link so we can find it. Loterary is that a word?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

the best pieces are ones written from the heart, not because we want to write them, but because we have to.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

hrmmm... where would be a good place to start that sort of thread?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

yes thats what happens...when I have one which are not alot. they come like waves...and if I dont have a piece of paper and a pencil it is probably lost for who knows how long. It crashes into the sand on the beach and I know it will return but never looking quite the same.

I like Loterary. Literary and Philosophical Intelligence.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

same here Robin. 'Calling' actually came to me very late one night... everything just flowed from my head to the PC screen, took a total of about 10 minutes to write... not including tweak time. but all of my pieces come like that... at one time. i figure, if its something i have to struggle to find words for, then its not really coming from 'me'..

How about the back porch forum?

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

w e could.

ok, so pretend you are a poem and/or short story. Where in DG would you feel most comfortable residing??? ROTFL... gonna make ya think about this

But don't you find that late at night if you start writing it begins to flow and before you know it you've tapped into your most pressing emotion that's needs to be expressed?

Where Robin?

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Sherri...you write...Right? What do you write? Yes the back porch that is perfect I think. thats where I would want to be....if I was a story...go for it Cue......

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

there is anopther woman wait I think there is a thread...Ill try to remember her name she is a newbie and she lives in California she writes poetry ...are you here..

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

did anyone catch I wrote 07 . I shouldn't be allowed to post the first thread you know!!!
Kylaluaz thats her name have you read her writing?

Used to write. Now I just edit what my DH writes and it's always about business. Mostly short stories - long ago - when I was different - when I was young. :)

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I could swear I still hear some in there.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.