NEW "FALL" FREEPORT SWAP 09

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

You better believe it!!! Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey, here is a photo of our new dog.... Gracie she is a Plott hound!!!!! (mix) Ronna

Thumbnail by gardenlady123
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I hope you all had a great time today and really enjoyed the friendships. Ronna

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

SURE WISH YOU WAS GOING TO BE THERE "
susie

what a great time AGAIN Smaller then Last Spring But It JUST Gose to show we have Some really TRUE GARDENERS :))))) .

IT Was a tad cool breezy but when we findly got the FIREPIT AGLOWING THANKS TO A COUPLE OF GARDENING GUYS :))) Who Happen to Pop in WE ALL GOT WARMMED UP IN A HURRY :)
BY THE FIRE " & The SUN Even came out while we swapped our plants & WHEN WE
were all done & Loaded up to go by 3pm it strated to sprinkle on & off .

BUT NO ONE GOT WET :)

My pictures are dark so will wait see BIRDIE'S Pictures. & I'm just to tired tonight & going to go lay back
will be back in the morning .

BIRDIE Thank so much for all your help & Sharing Your Plants
ShelB : TY also for taken time out & driving down to be with us you are great .

when you all see the plant tables you will know what i mean :)
back on tomorrow , good nite all .

susie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Here's a sneak peak.........
Left to Right
Birdie, Susie (DeJay), Shell (Shell Bell) Linda, Carol

Thumbnail by 1Birdie
Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Another.........

Thumbnail by 1Birdie
Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Another..........

Thumbnail by 1Birdie
Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

One more ....then more tomorrow

Thumbnail by 1Birdie
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

looks like a fun time
maybe next yr we can work on one in the middle of the mitten!!!

yeah over by IONIA OR Lansing would be a MIDWAY POINT :))) We will still plan for a spring swap
Found out that sheri & Hubby ARE VERY Sick With a flu bug , SHERI Get well & I have plants for you :)))

well calling for snow flakes next weekend would love to go south :) but that won;t happen >

you all have a great week back to chat again soon .

thank you Birdie
susie

Sand Lake, MI

Looks like you all had a great time. Haven't been on Dave's for a bit. Was wondering how things went for you. With doing the plant sale for our library in September it puts me waaaaay behind in my own gardens. I have had to spend every weekend out there trying to get things planted and moved before it's too late. Already have things dug for the Spring swap though. Can we skip the snow and just move into Spring?
Leann

BIZZ We sure Missed you & kiss but we forgive you :)))
Birdie I Take it you found a gas station :) I Have a load of Plants to get into the groud today . has to be done .
& looks as if we are headed for some cold weather.

back later to get caught up with you all .

susie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

here,s a link to some more pictures. i' m still editing a few more.
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh303/fkim99/Freeport%20Fall%20Swap%2009/

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Sorry I couldn't come AGAIN!
Seems like I'm either working or have something important going on everytime you've had your swap! This time grandson's B-day party.

Look what I've got Suzy!
Piled up stayin warm on a chilly fall day.

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose

awwwww so cute
your going to have to knit them some pj's till they get their feathers :))
While your at it knit some for me OK :) BURRRRR Not ready for this cold weather .

my coffee is done & I'm ready for it :)
Have a great day to all will be back later with plans for next SPRING Swap Right birdie , shel :)

Wiggle I do hope your feeling better.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow you all had lots of plants looks great. Glad you all had fun. Hopefully see you in the spring. I will bring lots of plants too!!! But hopefully it will work out for coffee sometime soon. Ronna

I'm open anytime just let me know when :) & where :)

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

I wish coffee worked for me.
I'm not a coffee drinker EXCEPT for Starbucks white chocolate mocha and mocha frappachinno's. YUM!
They're probably 800 calories each. ;(

Suzy the ducklings are feathering out quickly and they have a nice cozy boxstall with a thick layer of pine shavings, but oh my, they get it so wet
every night and I have to put fresh shavings on daily.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Ronna when are your days off over the next week or two?

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Friday the 16th. Thursday the 22nd. Saturday 24th and Sunday the 25th. Any work? Ronna

any of them work for me just let me know Sundays are hard for me though

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Friday early or next Thursday. You guys choose.

are you saying this friday 16th??? I can do 8 am delton

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

i can do the 16th in Delton at 8:00 too. How about you Ronna, or anyone who wants to come?

ok will be there 8 am delton friday

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Ok susie, but can we make it 8:15-8:30? SEE YOU in the morning.

ok see you there I will leave the house by 8 am

jUST WANTED TO ASK IF ANYONE WAS STILL AROUND OR NOT :) I'm around Just took on a cooking job for an elderly couple I work 11- 12:30 & 5 - 6:30 so it screws up my days having to run to ton 2 times a day Plus try to keep up with meals her for us :) but its only Suppose to be for this Month .

The lady I took over for is still Not doing good after her surgery & if she is not able to come back to her job Well I just don't know what will happen for I do not want it full time .

Anyway what about the rest of you I Have missed you all so much & I hope we can stay in touch this winter.
Plan our Next Swap Date TIME Place & Alll .

Birdie Here is an up-date on sweetpea Just love him :) what a sweetheart .

hope to hear from you all soon love to Meet one day maybe up toward GR One saturday Afternoon for Girl time chat Maybe even have a GARDENING gift exchange party :)))) Just let me know if your up to it . & When .

well almost that time to head to town so chat soon .

susie

Thumbnail by deejay9

yep & Bambi is still Hanging out here the kids come & go crazy over her she love;s them to pet her.
have a great day all .

Thumbnail by deejay9
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello everyone!!! Just have a minuet before I have to got to work. Yes if it fits into my schedule I would LOVE to see someone. All I have been doing is working it seems like. The money is good am busy all the time. Hope to see you all sonn. Girl time sounds wonderful! ;) Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

OK guys, lets set a date. Coffee, lunch, or................. a Christmas (Garden) get together here at my house!!! How about it???? I'm between Plainwell and Delton.
Thoughts?????????????

sounds good to me birdie
your place would be great :)
we can all bring a dish to pass & a GIFT :))))) How about In Dec ??? the 12th might be good for me

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I do not have the Demeber schedule yet. But I usually get out at 1:00 on the weekend. I would love to join you all. Ronna

HEY SHELL How about you & maybe you can get in touch with linda & liz they can come my way then we can ride together , sheri , maybe hubby can bring you here then we can get you home .

just let us know , well i'll check back later
susie

hey Birdie Check out sweetpeas New sand Box :))

Thumbnail by deejay9
Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

I LOVE it Susie. What a great pet owner you are.
Well the turkeys are in the freezer, and I sold the peafowl I wanted to sell. So This week I'm batening down the hatches for winter. (My FAVORITE time of year)

The 12th would work for me. Actually If you all can come I'll make any day work. Maybe everyone could just throw dates out that would work and there'll be a common one. Otherwise Like i said the 12th will work!!

Hey birdie i meant to ask you if you were missing a turkey :))) I Turned on the new yesterday morning & caught the tail end of the news about a turkey on top of a cops car & They were trying to trap it but it was attacting the cops :) didn't catch where it was at but he looked like frankie :))) & all I saw was the turkey on the top of the cops car :) TOO Funny .

I Just absolutly Love My Dasiy & Frankie They are My Gaurd "Dogs /Turkey's Everyone that comes to the house get there Phone cam;s out to take pictures of them & Bambi & Sweetpea He is getting so hansome:)

anyway yes I would love get together any time even sooner if need be throw out some dates. shel where are you ????

well its about time for a movie so you all have a great evening .

susie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

should we start a new thread regarding a Christmas party Susie?

if you want you can & Then post the link here so we can all find it . since the party will be at your place just let us now what we should bring :) Besides our gifts :)

susie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.