CLOSED: Free Seed for Newbies!! Come on in!! 06-26-03 New thread!!

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Yes Robin I'm here again now that I've recovered from my laughing fit. Ladies the other woman she mentioned in her story above is none other than me. To beat it all she replied to a d mail from me and used Sherri's name. I can't wait for that package to get here no telling what she put in it during her ummmmm vacation from the present.
I'm working on the scramble now so be quiet I need to concentrate through the giggles.
Margaret

Hi!

Working on the words. :)

Is it true that cue_chik who is not qualified to win (because she's already won this month) and who said she wouldn't know it if it unscrambled itself in front of her ( I know what she said because it really truly applied to me. And I thought it was a good line.) has already figured this out? LOL Young brain. :)

Sherri

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I already gave the hint the couple is in the blue to purple category, so keep that in mind. Both are about three feet tall, but one is more fountain like, so it seems shorter.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Oh, and I have to say if you live in a really hot area, I can't mail them to you until fall. But I promise not to forget.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

hee hee.... seray53 :P

I'll sell ya the answer for....... 1 TRILLION dollars mwahahahahahahaha!

This message was edited Jun 27, 2009 9:14 PM

Flowerfantasy you have dmail. I live in a really hot area and fall would be good. Oh I have to figure the words out first. Sorry! :)

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

OMG Mindy Laughing fit. I cant even tell you.Seray did you read all of that I was even talking to you while I was mailing her...Its the KT1 she keeps me confused... Polly did you tell us you were an oldest? Ok I am going to have a strong cup of coffee and ease the pain in my stomach from the laughing. You didn't guess it right KT1? She couldn't have she has been banned to her room without talking.....

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Cheif Mama KT1 is editing again

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I'm a youngest. I have one brother, he is 18 years older than I. When I was born he was in Korea, came home when I was three, and met me for the first time.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL.. I edited to toss my offer of 1 TRILLION dollars for the answer. what? No takers?????"

Kelz

One trillion. That's kinda like the national debt right? You'll take a check? :)

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

it's cash only... sorry ;)

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Good Try Sherri!!

cue_chik, blue and purple are my colors, you can send me d-mail and I'll look for more black plants for you.LOL

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

ROTFL... nice try Mekos! BTW, received your envie today. Thanks again!!!

Shoot :( I had already found the old monopoly game. Back to the words I guess. :)

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I think we lost lacefairy. I'm going to find her and drag her back if I have to.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

She was over buying irises last I saw on Snowpeak co-op.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Ok maybe Ill go look there...Oh she is over there with Chief Mama and probably Flower and who else is missing out buying irises? Imagine it.....

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

See if you can find my cat too while you're at it. She hasn't come in for the night. LOL.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

there I told them all to get there you know what back here where they belong!! KT1 you should have been keeping your eye on them....

They're conspiring to win my plants.Help me cue_chik.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

who.. me???? I cant keep myself outta trouble and ya want me to keep everyone else out too??? sheesh!

kelz

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL.. I cant I cant I cant.. I'll be sent to my rooooom again.. ROTFL

What's so bad about being sent to your room? That's where all the good stuff is.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

this is very true!

kelz

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Are we all watching for clues? Two so far.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Well guys, this doesn't look like it's going to get solved tonight, so I'm going to go have a mojito, with my own home grown mojito mint (yum), watch TV, and to bed.

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Opps guess we know who the oldest is!!! First one to go to bed I gotta say I don't know what the mint thing is but it sounds yummy and I want one....
Qait..did I see Jan girl up there??? Yeah, yeah...your back I have so missed you Jan Girl..

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

OK I am in for the night too but you all keep plugging...And KT1 you behave and keep an eye on your brothers and sisters..don't let them get lost...Remember just because you cant see me doesn't mean I don't have my teachers eye on you....

You know this thread is addicting. My dishwasher is out waiting for a new motor. So I've been washing the dishes and putting them in the DW racks to dry. But tonight with all the excitement I just filled up the dishwasher with dirty dishes. I think I was worried about the debt. :)

And another thing... Mindy I was thinking about my conversation with Arejay about this plant trade and there didn't seem to be any gaps in the flow of dmails. Do you think she just repeated herself to both of us thinking "I thought I already told her that?".

I AM working on the words. I've been through lots of pinky purple flowers with no results. I'll keep trying. Maybe the mojito would loosen up the ol brain? LOL

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Watch out, Kelz... Big sister is watching...

A little stumped still on the scrambles... maybe I'm not trying so hard since I already won? I really need to get better at this plant naming thing so I'll ponder it a while longer . . .

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

Well, Im off to bed too. I got attacked by skeeters in my garden and now my left wrist has swelled up big time and hurting. Can one be allergic to mosquito bites? I wonder.

Nite all

kelz

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Mojitos will definitely loosen up the brain. But you have to use the true mojito mint.

Now think blue and purple. No pink.

Siberian iris and catmint??? Blondie thinks this is it.

This message was edited Jun 27, 2009 10:59 PM

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

You got it! Congrats! Since you are in a warmer area, I will send the plants in the fall. I promise not to forget.

Iris sibirica Coronation Anthem and nepeta faassenii Walkers Low.

Here's a pic.

Thumbnail by pollyk

Debi got it. I still want to know HOW to find the info when you don't have a name. Someone please explain this.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I'm confused, who's Debi? You mean you didn't win mekos?

Orlando, FL

no she didnt but i would like the plants to go to mekos as a gift from her friend in florida
thanks all and my pal mekos
debi

Good Work Mekos/ Debi!!!!!!

That combo is wonderful! I want to know how you do it too!

Thanks Pollyk for stretching our brains and offering such pretty plants. Now you can truly settle back with that mint from Cuba. :)

nite nite

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.