Rocky Mountain Forum shirts (and other stuff)

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

Since our other thread is getting rather lengthy, and to make the link easier to find, here's a new thread. http://www.zazzle.com/katlian*

To recap, there are four designs, with or without the Dave's Garden logo, you can change the style and color of any shirt, you can add you own text or picture. We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/967061/

bsavage posted this code : FRIENDS15OFF for 15% off through April 6th.

If you would like to see different combinations or products, please let me know. I'm happy to add more stuff and it's pretty easy.

Thumbnail by Katlian
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks for the new thread Katlian. I really want the matching green tote that was out of stock so I will need to order later when its back in stock. I thought the boob sizes were a little weird for the tank tops. I wonder why they weren't the same as for the Ts? Anyhoo I got a prettiful green T and a bootiful blue tank.

Reno, NV

I'm so stoked on this. Very cool

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

No kiddin. Thanks again everso Katlian for doing this.

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

You're very welcome.

I just saw this product line and had to share
http://www.zazzle.com/gardenobsessions/gifts?cg=196902303642506844

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Those are great. My spring wardrobe is coming together nicely!

Santa Fe, NM

O.K. Got my shirt ordered!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Mine have been shipped. O I so hope arrives in time to wear to Denver ^_^

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Mine shipped too!

Helena, MT(Zone 4b)

There, just ordered my shirt. Coupon expires tonight!

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

Much thx to Katlian for putting this all together. Did you add some more things offered or did I miss that the first time? I think the business cards are a great idea. Thx too to bsavage for the coupon and picante for reminding me of the deadline.

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

Your welcome! Can't wait to see everyone's stuff!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I haven't ordered mine! Guess I am going to have to pay the full price. Lost my purse on Sunday and canceled the credit cards. Won't get new ones for 1 week to 10 days. DH would order them for me, but we have both been so busy lately! I guess I better get busy!

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

They usually put out another coupon code soon after the last one expires, I'll let you know if I find another one.

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

I have been adding stuff as I have time to work on them. It took me a few tries to get the business cards right because I wasn't seeing how to do the template fields correctly.

I will keep posting coupon codes as I find them. I used DH's info to order my shirt (to see how the process worked for non-members) and after I paid I used the "tell a friend" link to send an email to one of my many email accounts. His email got a coupon for $5 off $20 purchase and my email got a coupon for $10 off $50. I don't need the coupons so if anyone wants the codes, let me know, they expire on the 10th.

I think the prices for their stuff are pretty high because the have so many coupons all the time (like certain gardening catalogs.)

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I will want one before long, but DH will still be at the theater the next two nights and my new credit cards won't get here for a while yet. Oh the horror of living without credit for 1 week to 10 days! I never realized how dependent I was on my credit cards. Like now I have to go inside the gas station to pay for gas. And ordering on line depends on DH being available. No wonder having our credit system fall apart has been such a big deal.

Reno, NV

Owch Paja. That's no fun. Lost my bank card once. Totaly lost without it.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

There's more stuff???? I need those business cards. The luvly tote is still out of stock though.

edit: OMG there's more stuff I just found clicking around. I need ALL this stuff.

edit again: Did everyone see those cute little cards perfect for sending seeds? I MUST HAVE those too.

This message was edited Apr 7, 2009 10:56 AM

This message was edited Apr 7, 2009 11:00 AM

Reno, NV

You will be the poster child for Rocky Mt gardening!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I'm waiting for Katlian to introduce flannel jammies into her line and then my world will be complete.

Reno, NV

Roflol.

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

Yeah! I got my shirt today. I should have realized that light blue designs wouldn't show up very well on light blue shirt but I still like it. The fabric is soft and stretchy but the sizes seem kind of small. I ordered one size bigger than I though I needed and I think it will fit just fine.

Thumbnail by Katlian
Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

Well dahlia, zazzle has forums for the members and one of them is a product wishlist. Someone has already suggested pajamas but I don't know how interested they are in adding a jammies line.

If you get the cards, use the coupon code BIZCARDSAVER. I could swear I had already posted a bunch of coupon codes but I can't find the post.

SPRINGCARD30 and CALENDARSAVE take 30% off cards and 40% off calendars respectively. I haven't made a calendar because I don't have a bunch of designs or photos to use.

Reno, NV

W00T. Very cool. Glad I ordered larger. The blue does fade a bit but it looks kind of soft and misty. It's nice=)

Dolores, CO(Zone 5b)

How exciting!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Oh it looks so fabby in real life!!! I'm so hoping mine fit. Thanks for the discount codes. How can they not think jammies are a good idea when anyone who is anyone knows they are the perfect gardening outfit.

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

Yes, jammies and rubber boots and a floppy hat. I also wish they had floppy hats or the cute canvas bucket style hats. They're all on the wishlist.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7b)

Sirt looks nice Katlian. Hope to see mine this week.

I don't garden in my "jammies." I would get arrested if I did.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

:O

Santa Fe, NM

As I've said before, my jammies are in better condition than my usual gardening clothes! My shirt is on the way. I ordered an XL because I like things kind of big and wear Large shirts mostly. Today I bought a pair of pale khaki Dockers because all my pants are either gym pants, gardening pants or "fancy" pants! Nothing "casual friday" looking. Now, I have some reputable looking, going out for lunch somewhere not Santa Fe pants! WooHoo. Boring pants, actually. But comfortable and possibly a good disguise if I need to look normal. Like if I was to get arrested in them I would look just like a goofy, somewhat elderly, ding bat type of person. Totally harmless. And they would let me go on my own recognizance. Those kind of pants. Could be useful.

Reno, NV

" comfortable and possibly a good disguise if I need to look normal" ROFLOL

Santa Fe, NM

Duchess, you have a dangerous, wild life and I am a dangerous, wild person! It must be my Ninja fantasies...

Reno, NV

Excellent! We'll go take over the world with Ninja plant style.

Santa Fe, NM

OOOh! What do you think a Ninja plant would be? I'm thinking some sort of black orchid but fast growing and not limited as to growing conditions or bloom time. But not predictable and possibly flesh eating!

Reno, NV

Black orchid sounds good. It could grow like virgina creeper only faster and could pull up its roots for a little root fu. The flowers could be flesh eating with vauge sleepy polen as a secondary attack.

Santa Fe, NM

Excellent! With a lovely scent, of course.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I think the appropriate attire is important when being arrested. Khaki is a good camoflauge roybird.

Santa Fe, NM

Good. Dahlia, I know you have experience in these matters. Thanks!

Carson City, NV(Zone 6b)

Well, after looking at my new shirt all day yesterday I decided that I'm not that crazy about the printing of the pale blue parts. Of course, I shouldn't have expected pale blue to print well on a blue t-shirt. But over all the blues were out of balance with the greens, since the blues printed lighter than they looked on the screen and the greens turned out darker than I was expecting. So I tinkered with the designs and made one set of slightly darker designs for the light colored shirts and one set of lighter designs for the dark colored shirts. I hope the original designs turned out better on the white shirts.

I also organized the shirts and stuff into categories so that it's not so much on one page. You can see the different categories on right side of the page under "Product Lines"

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I ordered a blue and green and I'm sure they will be totally fabby Katlian.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.