Live streaming webcam of Eagle Nest w/ 3 Eggs!!

Florence, MS(Zone 8b)

Both parents are feeding the young ones right now.

The Ozarks, MO(Zone 5b)

Darn...I just missed it...I did get to see them feeding one last night though!

Florence, MS(Zone 8b)

One of the parents pulled off a big piece of meet. Then both parents worked together to pull that piece into smaller pieces for the babies.

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Feeding right now!!!!

Marlton, NJ

Aww that is sweet!

Marlton, NJ

I can't watch when he's beating him up. :-(

Looks like second chick is fighting back and got plenty to eat.

Marlton, NJ

Oh good! :-)

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I know what you mean Pelle! Nature at it truest is hard to see though!

Dover AFB, DE(Zone 7a)

#3 hatched today! Hope it does well.

HOLY COW...what is that in the nest???

Bella Vista, AR(Zone 6b)

Looks like a big fish.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

MMM Breakfast!!

Puyallup, WA(Zone 8b)

Just discovered this - love it! They were being fed when I watched. SO cute how the parent gingerly tears off tiny chunks of meat (fish?) and takes turns feeding each chick till they get sleepy. AWWW

Melbourne, FL

They are all adorable, and the parents are taking great care of them. I sure hope all three can survive.

Assonet, MA(Zone 6b)

Just as I started watching, Dad flew in w/fresh twigs and a large fish. Mom arranged the twigs,and Dad flew off. Mom got up, went over to the fish and started feeding all 3 eaglets. She made sure the youngest got something, but the lions share went to the oldest. All 3 continue to bicker w/each other. It's just an amazing event to see. Mom had enough of the bickering and has tucked them under to sleep. Thank you so much for this Pele. :)

Melbourne, FL

Here is a pic from the cam.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Marlton, NJ

That's so cute!

Melbourne, FL

The only improvement they could make here would be sound. I used to love to hear the Washington Eagles calling to each other.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

very cool... thanks for posting this one!!!

awww....the oldest one came out from under mom poking its little head around...cute!!!

Marlton, NJ

I saw that too nanny. I watched them being fed today but the youngest didn't get any food. Have anyone seen him fed today?

Marlton, NJ

I miss having sound too GP.

The Ozarks, MO(Zone 5b)

I just watched them being fed and it looks like all three of them were fed...I am glad!

Linthicum Heights, MD(Zone 7a)

Glad to see all three eaglets are doing well, thus far. With only two eaglets at Blackwater, the oldest one has been pecking at the younger one. The site is currently having a contest, which they do each year, to name the eaglets.

Here is a website that may also be of interest to some, at different times of the year. It provides links to a plethora of bird species around the world that can be observed via a webcam.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vdziadosz/

Feeding time!!

Dover AFB, DE(Zone 7a)

Still eating 20 min. later! Looks like the biggest one got the most of the food right up until it was full and then the smallest one stood up and started in.

Marlton, NJ

Bump!! :-)

Whiteside County, IL(Zone 5a)

Too cute

Did you all see the Osprey nest in Scotland? It has sound. Of course, best to get it in daylight hours.
http://www.thewebbroadcastingcorporation.com/swt/swt.php

Thumbnail by Mrs_Ed

Thanks for that link Mrs. Ed just checked it out and they were both there!

Melbourne, FL

These parents are doing a great job....maybe all three Eaglets will make it just fine. Of course, there will be bullying when they get bigger.

Thumbnail by gardenpom

Maybe since there seems to be plenty of food available they will all be able to survive.

Melbourne, FL

Both parents were just feeding them.

Thumbnail by gardenpom
Dover AFB, DE(Zone 7a)

Runt just got fed again, then the others joined in.

OMG! I've never seen a bird poo before, they certainly project it a long way out of the nest.

Marlton, NJ

Heehee yup!

Melbourne, FL

I was surprised when I turned it on first thing this morning and saw the Eaglets alone...I'm sure Mom or Dad was nearby. Soon one was down feeding them. The blog says a live eel and live shad were both brought to the nest.

This message was edited Apr 2, 2009 6:33 AM

Thumbnail by gardenpom

The two oldest are big enough now that mom & dad will not be there all the time sittting on the nest.

Marlton, NJ

I just looked in and their by themselves. I'm glad their doing so well.

Melbourne, FL

I remember when the Washington State Eagles came back to the nest with a live bunny. I could'nt watch at that point. Hope these stick to fish.

Melbourne, FL

Did anyone see whether the youngest got food last feeding? Seems like he is always stuck behind the other two.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.