Impending goat birth! Probably next 10 to 12 hours!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

And hey, no offense to the bunnies, because they are very cute, but of course, since I am the World's Cutest Goat, you know, they just don't measure up.

Anyway, Claire came into the barn, so I stretched a little. Because I have to make at least an appearance of wanting to please her, right?

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

After all, she is *the* food source. So I like to keep her happy.

Personally, I think she could wear tastier clothing.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

So then she says to me "Hey Luna, don't you want to play?" and of course, I heaved a big sigh, because you know, I was getting my beauty rest....but there is that whole food thing....so I checked if there was any pre-performance refreshments...

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Then I remembered, I only drink milk, so I gave up on that.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

So check this out! I totally did some awesome moves with my hay tote.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Yeah, I know, I'm awesome.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

So then, she has the nerve to take a picture of my bum! I mean, what is up with that? I really need to call my agent.

I was so annoyed, I quit playing. I've gone back for more rest now.

Anyway, goatie kisses to you Brigidlily, and if you see Claire, you tell her to call my agent.
Geesh...

Love to all from Luna.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Yea, you are awesome and very, very cute!

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

Luna, if that Claire is mean to you again, you just come live with me. Imagine, taking a pic of your tush! You just have to wait until I buy some land, retire, and move to the land. BUT AFTER THAT, YOU JUST HOLLER AND I'LL COME GET YOU!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I noticed that Claire did not even MENTION that your moves are goatish dance steps. I will dance with you if you live with me ^_^

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Well, I had to be operating the camera. I declare, that goat is getting quite a little attitude about herself! I think I'm going to have to speak to her!

"so I checked if there was any pre-performance refreshments"

:-)

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

LOL, sorry to kid-nap your thread, Luna. You are the DOELING! ;)

Lana

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Luna: That's OK WVDaisy. I don't mind seeing the bunnies. It just reinforces my own cuteness.

Claire: LUNA! How dare you say that to Wvdaisy? What are you thinking? Those bunnies are perfectlly precious.

Luna: Oh come on, enough with the fake modesty already, you know I'm perfect.

Claire: Luna K. Goat, you march your furry little bottom out to your barn and you think about what you said. I'm not sure if you deserve your supper.

Luna: What does the K stand for? Kute?

Claire: ARRRGGGHHH!!!

Luna: Dang, I think I might've overstepped the line....

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I'm so luvin Luna. A mischevious babe after my own heart ^_^ (O did I say that with my outside voice? :O) Naughty Luna you need to listen to Dr. Doolitle who is reponsible for your safety and goatilization into the world ( or we could be total dancing party animals shhhhh we just have to subltly work our way to the llamas. They soooooooo know how to party. Baby Luna Girl we are gonna be the bestist of frisky friends; I just know it ^_^)

Clarkson, KY

{{{think Dahlia's musical notes here}}}
She speaks and the world is full of singing
And I am winging higher than the biiiirds
Touch and my heart begins to cruuuumblllle
The heavens tuuummblllle, Luuuuna and I'm

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Cousin you bring tears to my eyes with your ballad (sniff)

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

You're going to make Luna even more of a goat star at this rate!

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

LOL :D

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Claire,
You and Luna should think about writing childrens books, I would buy a set for Billy.

Thanks to you and Luna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.