CLOSED: Fally Frenzy Piggy Swap #2

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Also Starlight, since you have sooo many Atkinson tomato, I'd like to try one. Turns out they were developed just down the road from here so they should do well. Thanks! :)

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Danita,.. On the very first post of the start up thread on page one, I have their named listed seprately. They under the regular folsk names. If they want to do what you suggested too that fine with me.

Gota ya on the tomatoes. : )

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

mygypsyrose, do you have any more Everlasting Sweetpea? I'd like a few is you do.

Critter, everlasting sweetpeas grow in a lot of open fields, roadsides, and fence rows around this region, often in dry, rocky places. I think its more that they tolerate wet areas than require it.

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Here's what I'm interested in. Sent you all a d-mail!

TCS:
Intense Purple Amarant
Linium perenne
Penstemon digitalis
Scabiosa 'blanca'

MamawK:
Yucca fifiera
Dwarf jewel nasturtiums

Danita:
Begonia red ange wing
salvia oemeriana
salvia mix
veronica longifolia eveline

Mygypsyrose:
Cosmos picotee
Peach leaf bellflower

Lala-Jane:
Petunia magenta mix
zinnia coral pink
zinnia purple prince
Echinacea sundown
Canterbury bells

Artemis:
Calendula pacific beauty
Lauren's grape poppie

Gemini_Sage:
Leonotus menthifolia
Consolida ambigua dark pink

Starlight:
Coleus
Sweet pea winter elegance blue
Yucca
Balsam blackberry

Cheles:
Cleome white queen
Snapdragon flora showers
Thunbergia alata
Salvia marble arch rose

Maozemam:
Datura ballerina yellow

Heavinscent:
Burgundy sunflower
Snow in summer
Yvonnes salvia
Doronicum orientale
Brugmansia

Critter:
Cardiospermum
Lychnis alpina
Nepeta cataria
Penstemon smallii
Black pearl pepper

Meredith:
Soothy sweet william
Monarde fistulosa
Monarde panorama
Phlox panniculata

Robynznest:
Nasturtium Empress of India
Salvia big purple

Lebug:
Salvia bicolor red/white
Coleus

RatherBDigging:
Salvia sylvestris, both colours

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Tuink, I'll put you down for those, plus basils. :-)

RatherBDigging, I would love to try both of your Salvia sylvestris, if possible ( 'Blue Queen' & 'Rose Queen'). Thanks!

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

OK-I have missed SOOOO much already:( Is anyone keeping track of haves wants?? Is there anyway we could have a thread with JUST lists on it?? I seem to remember us doing that last time-that way it is easier to look over everyone's wants, haves and we can just edit those lists.... I don't want a lot this time, but I have a CRAPLOAD of seeds, just need to figure out how much I have...I know I have 5 different gaillardias, a BUTTLOAD of columbines, 3 different Nicotanias, and a ton of other stuff....

I am looking for short bright colored things, like Zinnia Profusion, things that are 12" and under for full sun...color doesn't matter....other thatn that I know I want Verbena-the tall one....

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Already done, Fairy. Here ya go:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/923393/

OMG-THANK YOU!!! I was going cross eyed trying to get through it all!!ROFL!!

Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

I just found this... was just looking on the swaps forum for swaps...oops! Is there room left by any chance? I have bunch I can trade!

Southeastern, NH(Zone 5b)

Does anyone have fairy down for tall verbena because I have plenty and I'll put you down for it if ya'd like p.l.m.k. : )

Thanks Mer!!! I will try to get my poop in a group over the next week and post my haves list and such-I am so far behind, I have all my seeds collected, just have to see how much of everything I have:)

Browns Mills, NJ(Zone 6b)

Gemini- got you for Everlasting Sweet Pea

Tuink- Got you for the Cosmos and the Bellflower too!

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

mygypsyrose, Thanks, and I just realized you have the African Foxglove. Are yours lavender like the Plantfiles pic? If so, I'd love some (already have some white).

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

If you put a seed list here or on the previous thread and have not moved it over to the "list" thread yet, please do so ASAP! Thank you.

Here's the linkhttp://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/923393/#post_5785279. Starlight asked me to start a new thread when needed today, and I'll put a link to the list thread at the top to make it easy to find.

Cordeledawg, frausnow, klstuart, welcome! Starlight will need to confirm your participation (she is busy with family today), but I have copied the list of participants over to the top of the "lists" thread and added you to it, with your names (temporarily) in italics. We are still under the initial limit of 35, so adding you should be fine...

:-)

Yep, I didn't realize they came in white. I just love them. They constantly flower and each flower is about 2 inches and how they branch out, not like regular foxgloves. But you know that! ;-) I'll put you down for one. Andrea

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Andrea. I have about 35 seed of the white ones from a trade, but would be happy to part with a dozen or so if you'd like some.

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Critter,

It seems like the link doesn't work!

Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

hi Fairy, I have blue-eyed grass if you are still interested...I think you may have mentioned it in the last swap :) It spreads nicely. We have it in a small 'blue' garden by our front bay window.

I got some already:) Thanks Wind!!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Well, gosh, I'll post the link again and test it this time! Thanks, Tuink.

(I can't edit the post above just for the broken link... I get to my edit limit too quickly these days!)

Link to "lists" thread: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/923393/

That second link worked for me Critter. : )

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

Mamawk - I got your request!

Tuink - got you!

ilovejesus99 - got you down as well!

Up till this morning I have everyone's name beside their wish. If I missed someone - just dmail or oink. :-)
~chele

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

RatherbeDigging - May I please have some Salvia sylvestris “Rose Queen” & 4 o'clock limelight? Thank You!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

OK ... i'm late this morning... was up til about 12.30 "doing seeds" .... but I got everyeone's request.

I am down to my last Blue Flax -- Linum perenne

Terese

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Morning all! Just added some more stuff
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/editpost.php?pid=5785676

Got dmails and the folks requested to be added on are in this feed frenzy too.

Went this morning lookign for this thread and notice dit said Fally I thought now who typed Fally, Dahhhhhhhh was me. take away my ration of piggy food for the day I guess, but if ya do will go squell in a corner til ya take pitty on me . : )

Star your link brings us to editing a post he he. You silly I didn't even notice the 'Fally' That's like the time I started a thread called 'What's do you have blooming' he he.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Well fudge, copied it from here I was editing, didn't realize it would do that. I tried. Boy I wish I was computer smart sometimes instead of a dirt lover.

Well, I got some new stuff up on the list thread. Just pop over there and find my name. Thanks Meridith. Guess I get double time out. LOL hahahha

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Starlight, I'd be interested in these:
Diascia Think it either coral or rose,
Clitoria White pea vine
Chinese Houses

I'm fine with small amounts of seed if you need to spread them out.

Thanks,
Danita

This message was edited Nov 14, 2008 11:56 AM

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Hey Star --- at one point i had thought i saw you ask for Hibiscus ... was that for you, or you asking for ilovejesus99 ??

it's just i recall seeing you ask for if, but i have it listed for her in my seed list WORD document

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

That was for me, since you had a different one, but IloveJesus comes first, if i remmebr right it said dinner plate. I really didn't knwo whatI ws gonna get til my box arrived last year and it gonan be the same this year.

I do remmebr asking for a coupel of thing sfrom folks for victims, but can't tell ya off hand for who, allmy lists are burie dundr seed packets galore while I sittign here sortign them at the computer. Took forever lastyear toget all the seeds out of the keyboard that fellout of packets while I trie dto read them and type and makign the same mes sagain. and loving it. LOL
Got the above requests.

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Terese - (Sorry I often throw an H in your name) I have Star down for a pack of hardy hibiscus.

Star - I somehow missed the white Pea Vine until I just saw Dania ask for it. If you have any left may I have a pack?

Mygypsyrose - Do you still have the orange butterfly weed?

:-D

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Didn't someone have Laurentia on their Have list? I could have sworn I saw it, and now can't find. If so, I'd really like to try it after reading about them.

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

I'm curious about the loaurentia too....just to see who's had luck with it. I grew it last year and started it waaaay early because I'd read that it takes a long time to bloom. No lie. The lacy foliage was pretty in my containers but the darn stuff never DID bloom.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

ok ... LaLa... that was probably it, because mine does not say DinnerPlate.... though - i bet the seeds i have came from you in the last swap. I know i wouldnt have asked for them, since i cant grow them here... Suzy probably tossed them in.

so -- mine go to Ilovejesus, and Star gets them from you.

I also have Orange Butterfly Weed seeds, if Mygypsyrose does not. I didn't list mine. but i do have enough for a few offerings.

Terese
*yup, no H's no A's.... just all E's. *big cheezy grin*
but i answer to anything....
- on one site I used to go by "just call me...... T"
cuz no one could get my name right...

This message was edited Nov 14, 2008 10:33 AM

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

I had the Laurentia. It's a mix of Pink and Blue.

I bought mine in summer as plants(clearance sale!) so I can't attest to the seed to bloom time length. They are very pretty and they are lacy and weave around other plants so you can mix them with earlier blooming stuff so you don't have a bloomless hole in your garden.

Gemini- if you have a few of the white, that would be great! Thanks! Once you have a plant they make a ton of seeds for you :-)

Lala- got you for the butterfly weed :-)

What is Dinner-plate hibiscus? is it the same as hardy hibiscus?

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

Heavinscent - if you would quit adding to your list, I could quit asking. :-) I would love to try Anisacanthus quadrifidus var. wrightii your hummingbird bush. I'm too far north but if I can grow blueberry bushes (in containers) and overwinter them inside - I want to try this one too....it looks beautiful!! Anyone overwinter this bush up north with success? Someone please say yes!

Thanks tcs! I didn't see your post because my toddler was trying to get my keyboard. It took me 15 minutes to post :-0

Edmond, OK(Zone 7a)

Wind - just dmailed ya.....can I have your Heavenly Blue MG's? Thanks!

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

Danita,

If you have any of that laurentia left, I'd like some. You're a good salesman!

Tonya

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.