The OFFICIAL Poultry Holiday Swap Thread

Lodi, United States

He gets very irritable if you misspell his name. It is H-I-G-G-I-N-B-O-T-H-A-M. I made the mistake of spelling it Higginbottom and he wouldn't speak to me for weeks.

I am not sure who he really is...Claire will know more eventually.

Clarkson, KY

Well now 'is knickers 'r in a knot for sure!! Uh.Oohhh.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Mine is sitting right here staring at me. I'll head to the PO as soon as the weather will let me! :-)

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Mine is in the front seat of my truck, getting that Authentic Ranch Truck smell before I mail it off.... LOL actually I need a box and then I will mail it...

Clarkson, KY

'Tis arriv!!! OOOOO!!! can it be legit?! It has a real people name on it?!!

Sent one yesterday....phew! ( I was sure I'd be inspired until I was in fer sher....)

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

A real people name!!!! Could it be? Are we more than a "user name"?
Jan 1st is a longgggg way away to just look at it. Cruel isnt it?

Clarkson, KY

Theoretically yes! But it seems so funny to get something all formal with a name and address -just like real adults....

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Yes, like Big people. All grown up! hehehe But still childlike in the way we want to rip it open NOW! hehehe

Clarkson, KY

Shhh....

(Zone 7b)

Oh why don't yall just open them I'm already jealous enough that yall have them i'm dying to know whats in there.

Clarkson, KY

We're going to just talk big for a few days to be ornery, thank you very much!! We really should nail you fer sumpin' though, not sure what...hmmmm (plotplotplot...)

(Zone 7b)

Nanny Nanny POO POO as Claire says

Clarkson, KY

well, she has enough of both, lol!

(Zone 7b)

Grow you got me with that I'm laughing so hard and i may have to be excused!

Clarkson, KY

I HAVE missed you, Har!!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

PooPoo! Mine is still under my pillow awaiting the BY fairy! I hear she is on vacation though. So it will have to wait til her return. hehehe! gross!

Clarkson, KY

I wonder if it improves as it ripens or what her policy is on that?!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Hmmm...good question. I must put that in to the head fairy.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Better composting qualities....

Clarkson, KY

Grrrrmmphhh. Get packin'! Safe and Happy Holiday to you, Your Vividness!!

(Zone 7b)

Are yall really going to wait till new years if i had a gift i would be clearly insane by then.

Clarkson, KY

We have the advantage of being already insane...

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Some people are realllllly patient.... I am not one of them.... But never fear when I get my Suprize I will be a good girl and out it somewhere I cant see it every day until New Years.. Cant put it under the tree, might get open christmas morning by mistake.. ;~)

(Zone 7b)

It would take on a life of it's own and probably start talking to me. I would wakeup and it would be on the foot of my bed and would turn up in strange places.
I would get in my car and it would be in the passenger seat. I would be like Wren running and screaming down the street Oh lord! but what if it could out run me!!

{{{{Trembling}}}}} at the thought of the unopened gift stareing at me}}}}}

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

ROFLMBO Harmony is back... YEPPERS the laughter continues....
She is right you know...

Clarkson, KY

Only too!!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

I am thankful I have NOT recieved mine yet! I cant handle a stalker gift!
I may have to get a restraining order (til Jan 1st) hehehe!

Lodi, United States

I haven't mailed mine and it is already stalking me.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I'm thankful I haven't received mine yet either. I used to be baaaad about gifts. When I was a kid, I'd slit the tape with a sharp knife. Sneak it out and rewrap. I'm all growed up now, so I promise to be good, but hopefully it will not show up more than a week before new years... ha!

(Zone 7b)

I don't know how yall are going to do it.............Whats that noise somethings dragging its self the down the hall........It's getting closer i better check it out..........

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

AAAaaaaaaahhhhhh! Run, get out of the house! Its stalking!

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Well.. I had help shopping today... so I'm shipping tomorrow.. IF I can get myself to ship it and not KEEP it.. LOL

Elbridge, NY

I wonder if the person I sent it to got my present yet.
My moms person got hers and we sent them out on the same day.
Dominique

(Zone 7b)

Hello Dominique I'm sure it will get there the weather is very bad and the mail could be held up due to that.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

In addition to what Harmony said, its also always slower around Christmas. ACK! I need to get my package in the mail!!!!

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

I am thinking I will mail mine on the 26th that way it can get there before New Years and wont be sitting around stalking my person, unless by some chance it gets there on the monday after christmas in which case it will sit all week long, whispering "OPEN me, Come on you know you want to"

..... LOLOLOL

Lodi, United States

Evil......

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I just wrapped mine... and I was popping on to get the "real name" and address of my peep. Mua-ha-ha (evil laugh) I think I may drop it in the mail today. The weather is supposed to get bad again this weekend and next week...

Lodi, United States

WARNING! WARNING! Mine is going out at lunch......

(Zone 7b)

Can't you hear it scratching at the door!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.