I think Mariah deserves her own thread

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yes I wished I lived closer so I could of took charlie!! I have been watching your prayer thread since the begining and praying. I just do not post much.

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Oh, Chantell, congrats! Would not have known about that precious Mariah without Debbie leading me here. The photo of Chloe and her baby sister is priceless.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Sorry for the delay...just returned from funeral in PA. Very sweet of you Debra - thank you (Debbie too). It's been a tad chaotic around here last bit - my apologies - gotta start posting again over on pets...have missed you guys much!!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

So I don't appear to be THE worse "Mee-me" here's a pic of the little angel today....

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

and her fluffy headed sis - who was ummm, "helping" me at work during lunch while DD was at an interview

Thumbnail by Chantell
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Lol how did the interview go? Those are two of the most beautiful girls ever!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

OH Chantell, what angels. Don't you just love it when they "help". LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Hmph..."angel" - Chloes halo is certainly being held up by horns...LOL. Ahhh ya know I love her!!! Waiting to hear on that interview thing...

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

drop dead cute!

Lyndonville, NY

Oh Chantell, she is beautiful! They are both so beautiful.

How is Chloe doing being the big sister?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

They are the prettiest children, Chantell. I think we need more than two photos, though. LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank ya'll. Chloe is Mariah's personal attack dog...LOL. She's very particular about WHO gets to touch her...OMG...enough to make me get a blow gun and sedate her at time...ROTFLOL. I'm sure I can "dig up" a "few" more pics if I try hard enuf...LOL

Crozet, VA

Chantell, I totally agree with everyone else, those are some gorgeous girls. Thank you for sharing. Fun thread.

Ruby

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you Ruby!! Need to see some pics of your newest cutie!!!
Here's another same day of Mariah...staring at the ceiling fan...makes you wonder what they're thinking, doesn't it?

Thumbnail by Chantell
Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Wow, Chantell!! Another little granddaughter?? She looks like the Gerber baby, so perfect and sweet. Congratulations!! I imagine you will have your hands full this spring.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

"Round... it's round... and around... and around..."

I don't know what it is either, but all babies seem to have a thing for ceiling fans.

Chantell, Mariah is lovely! I'm glad Chloe is getting into her protective big sister role. :-)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you both...says it's the whole going 'round -n- 'round thing, I guess

Crozet, VA

She is such a sweetie, Chantell. Someone said it......perfect, describes her well.

Yep, my lil darlin' Emily is such a joy. I love watching her grow and learn new things. She is such a personable little thing. We always have fun when we visit them, or they bring her to visit with us.

I will try and start a thread with some pictures of her soon.

Ruby

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.