I think Mariah deserves her own thread

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Welcome to the world, Mariah!!

Thumbnail by hart
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Congrats. Any more info to share?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

From Chantell's 10/31 post in the other thread. She'll be back to post photos of her gorgeous new granddaughter when she gets time.

"WE HAVE A GIRL!!! 1:09 PM - 7lbs 11oz - 20" Mariah Alena - Mom and baby both doing well...thank you for the prayers...they mean more then anything!!! Hugs to all."

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh she is just so precious love that picture with little Chloe standing back with pursed lips, trying to decide. LOL
I wonder how little Lily will react when Jen delivers the new baby?

You really have a group of beautiful girls there all four of you. ;}

South Coast, RI(Zone 6b)

Congratulations Chantell

Mariah is beautiful, so happy to hear all is well.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh Diane...thank you... and thank you Debbie for telling me about this thread...guess I need to get busy and bore everyone with baby pics tonight eh? Mama and Mariah will be d/c at 2PM today...yippeee!!!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Yes we need more pictures!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

More pix! More pix!! LOL

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Woohoooo! Congratulations, Chantell, and a warm "welcome to the world" for little Mariah Alena!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

How about some more pictures :o)

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to all the pictures of the newest arrival!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I know, I'm horrible!!! Need to upload and post...how hard is that?!?!? Mercy if you saw the chaos of my house though...you'd understand...LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

So I've been a horrible grandmother...I know...but in my defense it's a tad busy around my house...LOL. Here's a recent pic of the sleeping angel

Thumbnail by Chantell
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Chantell she is beautiful!!!! How is big sister doing?

Lyndonville, NY

What a beautiful baby! She looks very much like her big sister. I was worried we wouldn't see her again til she graduated college! (wink)

And how is Grandma doing? Besides tired?

Hugs,
Debbie

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh ya'll are too sweet...yeah "my bad" as the teens say all too much!! For those of you that haven't seen the family portrait...here's the tribe and I...plus the 2 munchkins....

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Add ALL of them to these four and well...that's why no one's seen poor Mariah...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Chloe with Mariah for Thanksgiving

Thumbnail by Chantell
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantel, What a great photo of your three girls! When your Grand daughters are older, they will really treasure that photo.

Lyndonville, NY

Chantell, you can not deny those kids! They look like their mama for sure, all so beautiful. I could just sit and hold those babies....well, maybe not Chloe, she has running shoes on I bet! haha

Ummmm, which one of those furbabies is the "baby"....don't tell me the big one on the right.

Debbie

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Pups posing from L - R: Baby, Makwa, Amber, and Wolfie...taa daaa!
LOL Runnin' shoes...heck more like inline skates...whew!!! Thank you for the sweet words...I was tickled to death they actually cooperated for the photo..."All I want for Christmas is..." THE family portrait...LOL

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

That is a great picture!! Your son is going to be a great husband some day having to grow up with all those girls!!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

LOL, Marie - I've told him that since he was little...actually over heard HIM telling someone that the other day ^_^ He'll either be a great husband or in therapy...one or the other...

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

My brother has 3 daughters, 1 son... my mom has been telling her grandson lately how spoiled he's going to be, having all those sisters, when he grows up... he wants to know, "spoiled how, exactly?" and since he's too young to understand the benefits of meeting all their cute friends, she's been telling him they'll probably bake him cakes, and cookies... He's very enthused about that!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Lol I have 4 boys and 1 girl and 1 grandson. My daughter often feels outnumbered.

Lyndonville, NY

I have the three girls...and one boy...who is the youngest. He has been known to say "God, please help me". And also says "I will never get married, I had three sisters boss me my entire life...I don't need another female".

However, he has been walking a young lady home lately! LOL Shhhh I am not supposed to know....although they walk right in front of our house!

Debbie

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Lol Debbie I am afraid my daughter will have a very hard time when it comes time to date in her late teenage years. Her brothers both older and younger are very protective over her!!

This message was edited Dec 11, 2008 3:03 PM

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Debbie - he can NOT be old enough to be walking some girl home...say it isn't so!!!!
I always wanted bro's...ended up with my sister...I love her dearly!

Lyndonville, NY

Ummm, Chantell, he is 15 3/4....and 6 foot tall!

This is him with his "big" sister at the wedding. He towers over her!

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy
Lyndonville, NY

Even worse....he towers over me!

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Gorgeous photos of all of you!

If I were 15, I'd let him walk me home... or to the park... or around the mall... or to the top bleachers at the football game... we'll stay posted for further developments if this "friendship" of his becomes less secret! ;-)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Great pictures, That baby is sooooo sweet, and dear little Chloe. Our little Lily really likes her baby brother, she can't say Lucas just calls him baby. So glad you posted a few more pictures.
Debbie, What a nice pair of children you have there, too. I have 2 boys and 2 girls really enjoy all of them and they all have such different personalities. My youngest is the tallest and I remember when he started to out grow me. If he was in trouble I would make him sit down to reprimand him, just couldn't yell at a teenager while looking up to him. LOL

Lyndonville, NY

Thank you Holly & Chantell, we just got the profession pictures back from the wedding. I was excited that we now have a family picture...all 8 of us. DH, myself, Shane, Shannon, and Jeanna with her new DH Joe, and Carrie with her DH Andy.

I ordered a 11 X 14 of it and can't wait to get the enlargement.

So, Chantell, can we have a few more baby pics? And, how is Grandma doing?

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Gorgeous photos Debbie...mercy all those kids with your gorgeous eyes!!! Beautiful, just beautiful!!!
Grandma's actually maintaining...no new news...so of course I'm happy as a lark!!! Spunky thing that she is....God, I love her so much!! Found a frame with a sayin' about grandkids yesterday...going to put her's and my photo in the center - then the family portrait above in there and my other sis' two in the other opening...whaa whooo.....think she'll like it?

Lyndonville, NY

I think she will love it! Will brighten her day big time. I am sure she is still holding on to the special time you had together.

I can't believe how big Makwa is getting! WOW. How is he with the babies?

I put up more wedding photos on the Prayer forum and HWYD....I don't want to steal little Mariah thread.

Hugs,
Debbie

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh now come on...I'm a good sharer...running to peek at your pics now...what are "we" now up to 177 on the HWYD???

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

OK so what is the HWYD?

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

LOL on the Pet Forum the ongoing thread title is How was your day?? Don't cha love it????

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

I found it because I am watching the threads about Charlie!!!

Lyndonville, NY

Marie, don't you just love the thread on Charlie! Oh that baby is precious.

The pics on HWYD is actually on the previous one (114?) but if you look on the prayer forum under my name....there are new ones there.

I do love the gingerbread house you made! Is that from one of the kits? My kids and I have tried at least four of those...and they turn out a disaster, what is your secret? I finally had to make one that ended up totally inedible and use thick craft glue! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.