Trip to Grandmas...

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Chantelle,

So happy to hear all is well. I love the name also!

If she is as adorable as Chloe, yopu will be a double-blessed Grandma!

Congrats to all! Gita

Lyndonville, NY

Oh what a beautiful name! And so happy for you all. Congratulations Grandma!

I can't wait for pictures. Keeping all of you in thoughts and prayers!

Debbie

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantelle, What wonderful news! Can't wait for pictures. I've been thinking about you all day and wondering if the baby has come yet.
I agree what a beautiful name.

Lyndonville, NY

Well, can you all just believe it? Chantell, sitting in the hospital most likely....drooling over that baby....and not dropping EVERYTHING to come post a picture for us? The nerve of some grandmothers I tell you!

I just fell asleep at the computer last night...waiting and waiting. Sort of like waiting for the Great Pumpkin...and he doesn't show.

ROFLMBO

I hope and pray all is OK, and that you give both those little girls some smooches for me!

Hugs, and congratulations again
Debbie

Shenandoah Valley, VA

CONGRATULATIONS Chantell and DD!! I'm so glad to hear they're both doing well. I can't wait to see the photos.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Congrats on the new baby.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Congratulations!!! Happy to hear that Mom and Mariah are doing well and that Chloe has a new sister - brothers are the pit! LOL Can't wait for pictures :)

Pasadena, CA(Zone 9b)

Congratulations Chantell and all!

Lee

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Congratulations Chantell! It'a joy that mama & Baby are doing fine. I just love baby photos. Hope you post some soon!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I should be banned from DG, I know...LOL. Forgot how busy a toddler can keep you!!!! Mercy!!! Here's Mariah Alena a few min's old - wide awake...can you believe it?!?!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Here's baby Mariah and Memee...a few hours later

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Only had time to fix a few...probably barrage you tomorrow night when both "girls" are home...so far so good...gotta love YOU prayer warriors...thank you!!!
Here's Chloe finally warming up a bit and giving baby sister a kiss...Mariah 1 day old

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

And Mama with both her girls...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Lyndonville, NY

Chantell, those girls are beautiful! And Memee isn't bad looking either! Who is that broad? LOL

So happy for all of you....I will forgive you for being SO long with the pictures. Your going to be one busy Grandma!

Hugs
Debbie

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh so cute, makes me want to have another!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Pssst....Chantell, Mariah's got her own thread now!! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/919462/ Sweet pictures! Looking at Chloe this morning with all those gorgeous curls and all I can think of Shirley Temple :)

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Chantall she is beautiful!!! I love that last picture of Chloe. She looks like she is trying to decide if it safe to go near mom and what she has in her arms.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ya'll are so sweet!!! Thank you, thank you!! Pickin' up mama and baby today at 2PM...prayer for ALL of us...mercy!!!

Chantell, Mariah is beautiful. But then all of your girls are beautiful. Congratulations!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Chantell, she's beautiful!! That photo of Chloe kissing her is adorable. Is she excited about her new baby sister? Are they at PW?

Crozet, VA

She certainly is a very alert baby for only a few hours old. My gosh, I don't thank that my boys opened their eyes for a month. ha-ha

Congratulations to everyone.

Ruby

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Both were discharged Monday - been a tad busy at the house...LOL They were at Mary Washington.
Ruby - I couldn't believe it myself!! I don't any of mine with their eyes open like that when only a few min's old. The nurse said it's actually normal before they go into their coma-like sleep...I must have missed those moments with my own...

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Glad everyone is home. Kelby was a real wide eyed baby like that. I don't remember any coma like sleep. Gabrielle, Kelby's oldest, was born at MW. That must be where I remember that furniture from. It looked so familiar.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Just wanted to let all of you know how much I appreciated your thoughts and prayers. Grandma passed a week ago and is no longer in pain. I was able to go down and see her just this past April and she was able to see her 2nd Great Great Granddaughter. I knew then time was short but SO very thankful for the time we spent with her!! Love and thanks to each of you for all that you did!!! Here's a pic of Grandma with my Christine, Chloe and Mariah....precious, priceless time....

BTW - some of you know I like to add plants that remind me of a relative - does anyone have any thoughts to hardy plants named 'Doris?'

This message was edited Sep 30, 2011 10:15 PM

Thumbnail by Chantell
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Beautiful ladies there, all. My thoughts are with you.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

As always, thank you, Sally

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Chantell, What a treat to read thru your wonderful post from two years ago and come to know more of you and your family. Glad you had the chance to fill up your memory banks and receive the living legacy your Grandmother had to share.

You asked about plants, so I googled "plants associated with the name Doris" and found this reference to Salvia dorisiana and this link

http://fairegarden.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/salvia-dorisiana-a-scent-divine/

In reading the above blog, the writer makes reference to the name Doris and Greek mythology and says that Doris "brought forth a race of daughters. who have the young in their keeping all over the earth" So be it .

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Plant files...everything with the name Doris..lots of DLs
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/search.php?q=doris&Search=Search+PlantFiles

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Love the sound of that Salvia dorisiana - thank you both for those links!!!

Crozet, VA

Sally took the words out of my mouth. Truly, I looked at the picture and thought what a group of lovely women. So very sorry for your loss Chantell, but as you said, she is no longer in pain. If you are of the same belief as myself, you will one day be reunited with her. God Bless you and yours.

Ruby

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

Chantell, my thoughts are with you.

What a thread and what a wonderful lady! Thank you for sharing!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.