Chicken or Poultry Themed Secret Holiday Swap?

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Cheryl_Pea, Where is Rochester, can't find it on my map. Tonasket, where I live, is pretty small, but it's on the map.

And I would like to be on/in the Holiday Swap

DonnaS

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

Donna its near Olympia (she's my sis ) --she's really in Gate WA which is not on any current maps! lol!

hey, just thinking if she's offering up baby chicks on top...maybe sis is the CF?! Claire, maybe we had it wrong all along....and she just was trying to get us off her trail?!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Yes, you can join the swap and I haven't done the proper thread yet. Soon.

Gate (Rochester), WA(Zone 7b)

A huge THANK YOU Claire (Anjl)!

Not the CF here! No chicks, cept ceramic, not bating now & Hawk getting the few birds I have left. :-) Zig zagged some twine across their yard for now. May have out smarted the sucker! If nothing else, may get tangled in the twine trying to dive for my 7-8 birds left. On the good side, can't even touch the Peafowl. Hawk would become their dinner! lol

Donna, I am right off I-5 between Oly & Centralia. We are just a 'township'. Google us. You will see both Rochester & Gate; although Gate is on the other side of RocKhester...and yes, lots of rocks here...lol Ooh, wow you are WAY up north. Bet it's already quite cold up there every night. So far, only 3 days here & light freezes at that. Stay warm ^_^

Nite ~ Shoulder back at it again - dang it all !!

Cheryl ~ Pea

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Yes, pretty chilly here but no really really hard freeze yet. Got all the tender things. Did get most of the things I wanted to save either into the gh or into the h ouse. 28 degrees outside right now. But very dry, and I can't irrigate as all hoses are disconnected and coiled up for the winter.

Donna

Dunnellon, FL(Zone 9a)

Now that's a REAL MAN. Only a guy who is willing to be a soprano is a REAL MAN in MY choir book :)
Fabulous...and that comes straight from someone is trained and teaches opera!
~music

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

A shameless post here, come get involved.

This will be fun.

Secret Santa

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/915975/#new

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

OHHHH I have missed you all..... I am rolling on the floor lauging at this thread.... I should be cleaning horse pens, but got caught up in this and now the sun has set... Well they will wait till morning....

(Tia) Norman, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome back miss jestr, I do the same thing, look out side and say............ CRAP, grandson says what nana, I say dang forgot to put the chickens up. We get shoes on run outside and they are all cozy asleep in the coop.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

LOL tonight I did all the chores before I logged in and now I can drink my tea and read how ever long I want... Or until it is time to put billy in the bath...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.