Chicken or Poultry Themed Secret Holiday Swap?

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

I feel sorry for Josh...he's the one who will have to GET the eggs away from the a kid na !! Now thats dangerous! Josh...dont back out of the the swap ...Please! I wont make you risk your life! teehee!

does anyone get the feeling he might send a chicken fairy egg? one that when it hatches will cause you to buy and hatch many hundreds of chickens?

(Zone 7b)

Cat are you running with the akidna??

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

naaaauu uhhhhh
no fair...

Thumbnail by frans530
Lodi, United States

I've been running with echidnas my whole life.

Relieved that you had to ask.

(Zone 7b)

LOOK AT THE KITTY!! Harmony suddenly feeling diizzyy atttt thhtthe ssiiiiiiiiiiiite oof thheee CCCUUUTTE kkkkiittyyy {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{THUD!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}ccccfff ccccfff........

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Well alright, one cookie for the kitten then. ;-)

I'm not a cat person but that is a very very cute kitten!

Teacher! Teacher! I saw Cat running with the Echidna!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Uh oh, somebody better poke Harmony with the echidna. I think she passed out. Careful not to sprinkle her with CF dust while she is out - that could be dangerous.

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

where is the CF... no sprinkles for us this week huh??? she just thinks you guys are too busy with ills and hatches...

Miss her/him... hmmm, hey is the fairy and josh every here at the same time??? hmmmm

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

The CF has probably been too busy watching over everybody's chickens.

I'm glad she hasn't been around Iowa too much because I've got enough right now!

Lodi, United States

Moxon is a S-N-I-T-C-H! I bet no one liked her in school--except the teacher.

Moxon is the teacher's pet, teacher's pet, teachers pet!
Moxon is the teacher's pet and no one else likes her!*

*Sung to the tune of "Mary Had a Little Lamb"

Moxon--you must learn not to tattle--the big kids don't like it.

I am off on a run. Where is my echidna?

(Zone 7b)

Where am i is this australia i had a strange dream of a kangaroo kitten with quills on it's back and Cat was running with it.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Well actually Cat, you're right. Nobody did like me in school, at least not many. I was too much of a nerd and they didn't like it that I was always getting better grades than them. But I wasn't a snitch really. I usually had my nose in a book and wasn't actually seeing anything that could be snitched upon.

I have a stuffed platypus I could lend to you to go running with...

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

LOL Harmony, what did you put in your tea?!

Lodi, United States

I have a stuffed platypus too! But it was made with kangaroo fur.

I would not be caught dead with a stuffed platypus! I'd be laughed off the mean streets of Lodi. If it isn't sharp and dangerous, I ain't runnin with it.

(Zone 7b)

Yea not trying to be too serious but i wasn't liked in school either they made fun of my curly hair and i developed before some of the other girls and they said i did exercise's to make my chest bigger and so the boys would like me i hated school.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

My stuffed platypus is not made with kangaroo fur. It is a "Gund" stuffed animal and it has a blue beak and webbed feet and is quite cute so I can see that you'd be laughed off the mean streets of Lodi. Here in Iowa it's quite friendly. However, my platypus is AWOL at the moment because I think he hasn't been unpacked yet. Yes, I know I moved here in February, it's just that some things take time. And I'm in school...and work....and chickens....and goats....and you know how it is....

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Harmony, I would have been very jealous of you. They used to call me pancake.

Lodi, United States

Everyone loved me at school! I had to beat them off with a stick. Then they stopped liking me.

(Zone 7b)

Hey wouldn't we have been a pair i was the booby prize so i guess we could say we were.

A pancake for a booby prize LOL!!!!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

ROTFL....I'm glad we can laugh about it now. At the time, it was all devastating, as I'm sure it was for you.

Catscan, if you had beaten them with the echidna, it would have been worse.

(Zone 7b)

Miss Prissy Cat with haveing to beat them off with a stick.
I wasn't liked at all and i couldn't draw lightning with a 10 foot metal pole on a stormy night.

Lodi, United States

I had to get the echidna to prevent unpleasant repercussion from the stick beating.

I am an only child--I had no idea they didn't like taking a beating. Poor little thing...it makes me cry thinking how unfair they were to hold it against me.

I developed very early--but I stopped early too. Neither a booby nor a pancake be. Didn't Benjamin Franklin say that?

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

hey cat.. I have an extra pair of scissors you can run with... I use to run with them all the time.. but I upgraded to japanese hedge clippers.. sharper, longer and pointier.

lol you all always get me giggling :)

(Zone 7b)

Japanese Hedge Hog Clippers HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM Hey Fran what you cuttin off them hawgs???

(Zone 7b)

SOMEBODY STOP HER!! CAT YOU COME BACK HERE WITH THEM JAPANESE HEDGE HOG CLIPPERS!!!

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

ain't got no hawgs...
saw japanese hedge (note NO HOG) clippers during one of my MG classes and HAD to have them.. you know only the best.. I love the pointy points.. the cut the corner off a tiny piece of paper... that is if I was to use them on paper, I don't because if I did I would be in trouble cuz that makes them dull.

(Zone 7b)

Did yall hear that no hogs claire put down the cookie's.

londonderry, Australia

i dont know if i am in yet i am still deciding

Lodi, United States

You could just send us a bag of Australian air! I would love to breath it in........

Whoa--that is weird.

lol, well send some here too! this bay area air stinks! :(

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Oh my gosh, I toddle off to bed and all heck breaks loose. Cat running with Japanese hedge hog trimmers? Fran cutting bits off hogs with them? Harmony accuses me of hogging the cookies! And then we get hot air from Australia moving in. I declare, this is the most unruly bunch of DGers ever!!

Cat - put down the hedge hog clippers and give them back to Fran. And put down that bottle from Napa or Sonoma and stop thinking about breathing bags of Aussie air. Go make yourself a nice strong coffee.

Fran - don't use the hedge (hog) clippers on anybody's farm.

Harmony - you guys ate all the cookies so I went to bed. Keep an eye on Fran - she has ideas about those clippers.

Goodness me....I just can't leave for 5 minutes without chaos....

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

jeez josh.. that was pretty dry for all the "joshing" we gave ya... wherd your sense of humor go.... huh???? wann borrow my siccors and run like the wind??? Do you have wind down there??? does it blow to the left, right or up and down???

LOL.. just kidding ya... we do hope you opt in.. cuz ya know your gettin somthing from us!!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

It blows up his kilt. Oh wait, he's Aussie, not Scottish. Well, it blows through his didgeri-doo then. And that's an instrument for all of you who think I'm saying rude things.

(Zone 7b)

Are The Clippers safely put away?? I so did not eat all the cookies Fran helped because yall went to bed and we had nothing to do so we ran with the clippers and ate all the cookie's.

We did have to sneak the clippers out from under Cats pillow sshhhhh don't tell.

Clarkson, KY

There's an old Australian stockman lying, dying.
He gets himself up onto one elbow and 'e turns to his mates,
Who are all gathered around and 'e says:

Watch me wallabies feed, mate
Watch me wallabies feed,
They're a dangerous breed, mate
So watch me wallabies feed
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down, sport
Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down.

Keep me cockatoo cool, Carl,
Keep me cockatoo cool
Ah, don't go acting the fool, Carl
Just keep me cockatoo cool
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down.

'n' take me koala back, Jack
Take me koala back
He lives somewhere out on the track, Mac
So take me koala back
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down.

Let me abos go loose, Lew
Let me abos go loose
They're of no further use, Lew
So let me abos go loose
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down.

And mind me platypus duck, Bill
Mind me platypus duck
Ah, don't let 'im go running amok, Bill
Just mind me platypus duck
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down.

PLay your didgeridoo, Blue
Play your didgeridoo
Ah, like, keep playin' 'til I shoot thru, Blue
Play your didgeridoo
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down.

Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred
Tan me hide when I'm dead
So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde
And that's it hangin' on the shed!!
Altogether now!

Tie me kangaroo down
Tie me kangaroo down...

(Zone 7b)

LOL! GROW YOUR GREAT LOL!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Harmony and Fran ate all the cookies. Now the truth comes out. And then they gave the bottle of tequila to Grownut, and she began to sing! LOL! You all crack me up...

Clarkson, KY

Are you saying that I need Tequila to SING??lolol

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Heck no, it just helps you sing on key... :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.