Canna #5

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I totally feel for you. I got food poisoning last night and am trying to recover from that today. I feel better but I'm being really careful so I don't make myself sick.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

sorry you were down and out Tammy & Pep ... must be a bad year, I had the flu right before xmas, and felt terrible for days - should've got the flu shot. Altho I did lose 6 lbs. - not really worth it to feel so cr*ppy for so long.

supposed to be mid 60's and sunny this weekend, I may go out and build and arbor for some grapes!

Turns out I have stomach flu. We figured that out when I passed it on to my dad. Feel better but man my neck really hurts which makes me dizzy if I move too much.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

sorry Pepper -take it easy, drink alot !

Thanks Red! My head still hurts a little today but nowhere near as bad. I'm almost normal again!! lol

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

yes, that flu did have the benefit of that 5 pound weight loss.. I was worthless for 10 days! Temps here have been anywhere from 18 to 80 ... plants don't know weather to grow or go dormant!

Same here on temps. Except not 80, more like 60. lol. Today it's in the 40s but in 2 days we will be lucky to reach 8 degrees for a high. I have a feeling that some of my cannas that I decided to overwinter outside are probably gonna be toast. lol.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.