Are you tired of the heat yet??

Caro, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria - I'm sorry for your losses and pray for your friends journey. We are all on the same garden path...

Mary Ellen

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

hugz Gloria=will keep all in my prayers

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you I will be glad when life gets back to semi normal ;0)
Gloria

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

It's so sad when we lose a friend, but the memories keep us going.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I know and I have a lot of thoughs about 25 years of fun and tears and kids and all that other stuff
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Thats wonderful Gloria. You two must have been really close. I have friends like that also. Many I do not get to see anymore. Because of the miles between us. But many special thought of them. How is you beautiful yard work coming? Probably slowed down during the heat huh? Is your Xlarge Sum and Substance doing well? Mine has grown some. They must be slow grower huh? Have a great weekend! Ronna

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I have so much to do kind of been in the dumps last few weeks but have to buck up now and get stuff done the yard is comming along good and my S&S are huge both of them I think I'm going to have to move the one in the burm its trying to crowed the steps but I do love it there I need to get at least one more bed in befor every thin starts getting here oh my the work never ends but I love it its my life ;0)
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Gloria I know what you mean. I'm kind of a stay at home girl. I love working in the garden. Just movin stuff around to try to get that wow factor. Mostly for myself. But who is the most important? Well we just couldnt ask for a better August huh? Its been so georgeouse here I am loving it. Fine by me if it stays this way. Not humid at all. Alight breeze most of the time. Have a great week Ronna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.