Garden Photo's Part 23

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

side view

Be back later to post roses.

Thumbnail by Eglantyne
Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Do I even dare buy a second DL ..... I see where it is gettin' a lot of you!! I think I need me some country acres.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Pat, Jo Anne and Brigitte - those are all just gorgeous!! Mother Nature at her colorful best!! LOL

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I agree with Louise.....Lovely Ladies!!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I love it when everything grows as it should.

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

DL 'Night Embers'--finally, it did what it was supposed to! Half of the plant doubled, the other half did not???

Thumbnail by Hemhostaholic
Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

DL--'My Blue'--this picture looks a lot better than the other one. I think this DL has trouble "opening" up its blooms.

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

Last DL of the day, this was another lily auction win, here is 'Swan Lake Braid'

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

That one is really nice

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

pixie--I really liked Dream Wizard (and it's an Abijan!!!) and 'WB Storm Cellar'...I plan on placing an order with MJ in August sometime, that one is on my list!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Yarrow, I don't think I ever posted this one, was supposed to be Fire King, obviously NOT.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Rudbekia, fulgida var fulgida

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

New blossom on a noid glad

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Wonderful shots, Thom and ladies. Lots of DL's on parade. I'll start with one - Egyptian Spice.

Thumbnail by victorgardener

Pink Diamond Hydrangea.

Mophead whose name escapes me.

Agastache Golden Jubilee.

Karl Foerster grass.

Sputnik in full bloom.

Grass after rain.

Moonbeam.

Coreopsis and friend.

Last - Amethyst coralberry.

Forgot this hideous one - PDD after the rain. Just awful! Right up there with topping trees and mulch volcanoes. if Razzmatazz is reliable, I will switch to it, since it looks the same.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Anita, any chance your plant at 8:22, 7/14 is a tricyrtis?

Port Washington, NY(Zone 7a)

That was my thought too, Polly.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Victor - that's a gorgeous shot of the bee on the coreopsis! I also love your Egyptian Spice shot. I'm so excited, because mine is about to bloom for the first time! That's a good one for Plant files!

Jen - that red glad is stunning!

Thom - I like your Night Embers; well, I actually like them all! LOL

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Thanks all, I can really see that I need to add a bunch of things to my wanted list. Wha's...gold rush .. and from another thread, his wall. It is a total WOW. Plus Thom's DL 'Just Plum Happy'.. and his DL 'Always Afternoon'...and his bonus plant, DL 'Dripping With Gold'.. Pixie's DL 'Night Dreams'.. as well as her, 'Jedi Tequila Sunrise' and on and on. I have a couple of collages of stuff taken yesterday. Too busy today with putting up new fence. Here are the DL's. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Here are some lilies. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hey Celeste, I think Patti's giving you a run for your $.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Patti - Great photography and gorgeous blooms!! Wow!

Thanks, Louise! I've been adding lots to PF this year.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

I can see why, Victor. When I look in Plant Files, it makes all the difference in the world when the shot is of the quality of so many of yours. Over this last year, I have seen your photography get more and more professional looking. By the way, where is Al? I haven't seen any posts from him in some time! He's another one whose photography is so very skillful and fun to see.

Thanks, Louise - I appreciate that. You can find Al on the Photos forum. I think he posted today on the Pirl thread here too.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Nice flowers Patti!!!!! Got to know i'd love seeing all those.....reconize a few too.

Jen, I've seen Patti's list at the co-ops, I know she can pass me! Any woman who can plant over 700 bulbs in one setting has my appreciation!!

Love tiny flowers

Thumbnail by pixie62560

Yes, great lilies, Patti. I see Patti's name a lot on the Co-op forum!

Thomaston, CT

What's the sputnick, Victor? All the shots were lovely---oh, the DL's--who knew there were so many beauties! Here's lily Silk Road.

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG

Cephalanthus occidentalis (Button Bush) 'Sputnik' - flowering shrub, 4-6 feet, with glossy foliage. It is a US native shrub.

Thomaston, CT

A 1st time bloomer--ordered it last year from Olallie Farm, but don't know it's name.

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Thomaston, CT

Never thought it was a shrub! Also liked the coralberry--I need more shrubs--Eglantyne--do you protect your David Austen rose in winter? Donna--you may have the orange double DL--I'll bring it to the RU. No Mets on tonight--hope they don't forget how to play after the break--so I got a shot of tonight's sunset instead of wasting my time with the TV! Night all.

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.