Here I am Finally!

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Last one tonight. Must retire.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Stuffed is good. It's how Mother Nature likes it!!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Willow don't get home till 10pm now, so you will be seeing this in the AM.
You mean to tell me thats all it took? I'll give you a call next week on my days off, need to know. ^_^
Love the Pics, take one from the course to the house. like in your album. Its cool
Hugs
Tills

(Zone 7a)

All the pics are just fabulous! LOVE the poodle! And the flowers. The trees. The brickwork...the blue pot, the fairy. All of it.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Thank you all for your kind words. Yes Tils nothing you could have done would have worked. Darn! But I was really surprised when I saw they were there. Here's some more.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

One of the houses I painted. It contain the works for an electric fence that never got put up.

This message was edited May 8, 2008 3:44 PM

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Just a place by the stream with groundcover and columbine and fern.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

My little tin man.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Camassia

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Bleeding heart

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

The window by my chair.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Paprika Spice and the 12th green

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

More blooms. Gomer Waterer and Bow Belles

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Red Camelia and White one also

This message was edited May 8, 2008 3:57 PM

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Bow Bells up close

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Oooooh. I have Camassia in their third year now, I think. They're still kind of small. Hoping for some big leaps this year. Maybe some day they'll grow up to look like yours!!

I'm so glad you found your pictures, Patricia.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Hi katie, Mine aren't the native ones. They grow all over around Shelton and are much smaller. I think I will have to dig them this fall and spread them out a little. Lots of bulbs to dig and re-plant this fall. Fertilizer is certainly good for bulbs.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Qreats pics willow.

Whidbey Island, WA(Zone 7a)

Fabulous photos - what a gorgeous yard!!!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi carole, ^_^

Whidbey Island, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi, Mary (and everyone)! I've been reading and enjoying all the posts, but not always having much to say!

Looks like a bit of sunshine so far today - enjoy!

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

I was at the fairgrounds today from 8:30 until 4:00 setting up for the plant sale tomorrow. Must be there at 7:00 AM. By the time we got everything out on the tables and watered and priced, it all looks so good. Everyone was commenting on the way the plants looked and how many plants and varieties we have. It's going to be a great day tomorrow. Pray for no rain for Shelton until after 5PM.^_^

Thanks everyone. Glad you enjoyed my pics.

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

Patricia,
I will be there panting at the door at 8:50 a.m. Looking forward to it!

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Oh Rachel, That is so nice you are coming. It will be fun to see you again.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

I will be there in spirit, enjoy the day, have fun.
^_^
Tills

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Enjoy the day, Patricia. Hope the sale goes well!!

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Kathy
What are you going up so late

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Wish I could go to the sale, but no can do this year-Rach, do all us plant addicts proud! ;)

Burwash Weald, United Kingdom(Zone 9b)

What a lovely lovely thread. some smashing photos of the garden, WW, are any of the artworks your work? Or are you a collector? the poodle is darling. funny and cute.

Very nice.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

The sale was a great sucess. It was great fun also. Rach and her parents came and bought up everything. ^_^ We only got sprinkled on as we were cleaning up.

Laurie, The only art work I did was make the leaded glass window and the little house. That is a lot of years of collecting and gifts

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Sorry I missed you, Mary. Posted and then headed for bed. Shouldn't have been up so late.

Patricia, so glad that all your hard work on the plant sale paid off. It was touch and go with the weather here, too, yesterday.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

I have learned how to scan old photos into the computer. My daughter taught me today. This is our favorite picture of our beautiful Poot sitting on the front porch.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Iris and Peony by the flagpole about two years ago. Happy Mother's Day to all who are.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

We had a very funny moment today at MD lunch. My daughter had just served everyone strawberry shortcake and got up out of her chair to get something at the sink. Amber jumped right up in her chair and started licking up Connie's whipping cream. She had a big face full with just her little face up over the edge of the table and her tongue going round and round. LOL So cute.

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Aw, look at that. Little Poot was a darling!!

Great story about Amber. It's always tough to know whether to scold them or get the camera and get a picture first . . .

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Okay Willowwind2, I lost count. How many of each do you have. Kitties and puppies. I can tell you absolutely can't stand animals. hehe. If i had the space my home would be just as crowded as yours. Lovely kitties and puppies and a lovely you too.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Good job Willow, you got it. told ya you could do it.

Hope you had a good mothers day ^_^

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

The plant sale was great! Patricia gave us a personal tour of the Master Gardeners display garden at the fairground (it's lovely.) We where at the sale at 9 a.m. sharp, shopped for about two hours. Then we went and had lunch and came back around 1:30 at 2 everything went to 1/2 price, wahoo! So we bought more! Next year I am bringing my plant wagon!

Burwash Weald, United Kingdom(Zone 9b)

Lucky woman, and talented - that 'only' is very nice.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Tils I had a wonderful mother's day with my mother and daughter and one of my sisters also. I got to sit down most of the day and no one made me think or talk much. Everyone at the MG meeting this morning was very happy with the $$ results of our sale. Got our raffle prize delivered, the winner was very happy, said he had never won a thing in his life. ^_^. That makes the day. Now I'm going to vegge out for awhile.

Jan, I have just three furfaces. One cat and two dogs. The picture of Poot is of our dog we had for seven years. She died in January of kidney disease, but she was so beautiful I thought everyone would like to see the best picture of her.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.