Here I am Finally!

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Tilly is here and has tried her best to teach me how to send pictures. Now I'm going to try. Here is Shadow.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Here is the first picture of Amber.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Here is my DH and Amber.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

This is my climbing "Peace rose" from last summer before I cut it back.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

This is the cat I babysat earlier in the year with the mutton chops. His name is Sammy. Great cat.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

This is Max, the mini poodle I babysit at my house.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

My new Hellebores with my old one in the background.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

This is a closeup of the yellow one

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

And the Herorwoods Red

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Some of my African Violets.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

And of course I have more

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

This is our new girl Mindy.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

This is our darling Poot who died in January.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

This is the group

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Another view of the Peace Rose

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

This is my neighbor cat who I also babysit. Her name is Kaapa.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Another view of the "stinking hellebore"

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

And here I am, old Gram in her chair with Shadow and Poot.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Me and Poot.

Thumbnail by Willowwind2
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Okay Tils, how did I do. This is it until I take some more pictures. Hope you all enjoy them.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Ow Did you have fun after I left ^_^
I so enjoyed the visit and the tour of your yard and and St. Andrews. And I know forgot the plants, darn it.
Stopped and got my new glasses, What a big difference with the Tri's
I can see things so clear, no more setting on top of the screen to see it, maybe it will help my typing a little or not.

There was my intro to Amber, not having any part of it. LOL
Hugs
Tills

Thumbnail by tillysrat
Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

You did great, now the hard part, Go out and take more pics. Then to remember how to down load them, then find them again LOL
Good Luck
I will be here.
Tills

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

That's a great picture of my courtyard and Amber. I really enjoyed our visit. Maybe I won't remember how to find the pictures and you will have to come back. And get your plants. Thanks you again. Glad you like your tris. Can't wait until I can get them again.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

No worry I will be there, now that I know where the road is Ha Ha
^_^
Tills

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

I like it that the road goes from my place to yours. ^_^

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Nice job, Patricia. Mary, glad you and Patricia had fun.

The furkids are very cute and clearly very interested.

Now for the big question: what's the thing sitting under the window next to you in Post #4888622? That vise at the bottom makes it look scary.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

What a bevy of beauties you have posted willowind! I love Sammy's mutton chops- so unique. Sorry about your little Poot. Any animal that finds you is lucky to spend a day or a lifetime, it is clear.

I want to know what the scary wood thing with a vise it too! Is that the rack where you stretch out people who steal your hellebores?

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Yes, Annie is right. Your little furkids look so content in your house - for that matter, so do you and your DH.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

That contraption is not to be feared. It is a stand upon which I do crossstritch and the clamp simply keeps is from falling down.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Isn't that a needlepoint (or quilting) frame on a support bracket?

Lovely furries, WW2, and enjoyed meeting you this weekend.

[edit-looks like we cross-posted]

This message was edited Apr 30, 2008 4:13 PM

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Whew. I was beginning to wonder what your hobbies really were . . .

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Nothing kinky goes on in Mason County.^_^

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Only golf balls LOL

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

LOL.

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Now who doesn't like to see a bunch of golfs having a ball. Duck, here comes one!

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

oh! Your fur babies are so darling! I have an all black teacup poodle (4 lbs) named Sheldon who looks just like your lil black one! My kids tease that I spend more time and money on my fur baby than I do on them.... I just tell them that Sheldon LISTENS to me...! :o) and they dont! LOL!

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Thanks anjl, I have always loved poodles.

Poulsbo, WA(Zone 8a)

Willow, I will have to make another trip, I did not see ' the thing' I love needlepoint, when I have time LOL. but I use a hoop that is 8" round. need to take a pic of the one I am working on. My DH got it for me for my B-day in 2005 or was it 06, anyway I joined DG and started Woodland, and work. OH my I have not touch it in months,Have got the frame, and the mounting for it, how sad I'm I. LOL
Hugs
Tills

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL Tilly, I have a needle point I started when I was pregnant with my oldest, it was a baby blanket for him, I'm hoping to finish it BEFORE he has kids of his own! LOL! He's 21 yrs old now! Where does all the time go?!

Here's a pix of my baby :o) I'll be bringin him to WA with me in June when I come up to do moms yard :o) Its not the greatest pix, as I can never get him to hold still for long, and he's so black he blends into the background of most pictures I take! LOL!

Thumbnail by 1AnjL
Union, WA(Zone 8b)

What a cute little boy he is. You should see my cupboards. I have every project I ever started in a tote bag and stuffed in there. That frame is now in the attic with an unfinished santa and sleigh on it. This year I finally gave two of my projects to my sister and she finished them for me. A quilted table scarf and a king size log cabin quilt. She is a wonderful seamtress. Another thing we have in common Tils.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.