User Name, Real Name. Part 3

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you. My first season and am all worried about the first frost.

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

Bettydee, please add me. My first season too. I find comfort here.

Jeanne

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Jeanne, I've added your name to the forum list. Welcome!!! I'm glad you feel comfortable here.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9a)

jomoncon is Jo-Ann. I just realized you could post to this & get your name added. Thanks to 2 wonderful DGers, I have my very first cuttings starting out just fine. You all are a wonderful group.

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Jo-Ann, welcome to the Brug forum. I've added you name to the list. It sound like you're off to a good start with your cuttings.

Palestine, TX

bettydee - can I get in the forum too ? - huh - huh - huh ! My wife calls me James most of the time . My other fun thing is vegetable gardening .

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

Passifly, a fellow Palestinite. Have you been growing brugs long?

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

James, since you asked to nicely, I've added your name to the list. However, you don't need to be in the list to join. Welcome to the most addictive hobby in the world!!! I'd say more, but I need to go rescue the catnip bag before Lucky goes into a stupor.

Palestine, TX

I bought two root stock Brugmansias (one pink , One peach) the pink seems to have very little fragrance & the peach is very strong . Is this normal ? ( Took all my cuttings from the peach !

James

Palestine, TX

Bettydee , Thanks & Happy Holidays

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

James, Did you go out at late night, when the fragrance is the strongest, to smell them? Some do have milder fragrances than others. Only the B. sanguinea has no odor.

Palestine, TX

It was dusky dark was I smelled them - stuck my nose in the bloom - the fragrance
was very vey faint , I also read where someone said that the PH would have something to do with the color of the bloom .

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

James, if you post you questions as a new thread, you'll have a wider audience and more answers. :-)

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

bettydee, all this time I've been calling you Betty and your name is Veronica. Sorry. How did you come to choose bettydee as a user name?

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

My nickname is Betty. My surname starts with a D. The first time I tried using BettyD, it was rejected because I hadn't used enough digits. I added the 2 e's since it didn't change the sound of the letter D. That was accepted. :-)

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

So do you prefer Betty or Veronica?

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

No one has called me Betty since we moved to Texas 7 years ago. I've gotten used to being called Veronica. So I'd rather be called Veronica.

Palestine, TX(Zone 8b)

Okay Veronica. :)

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

I am not a newbie, and after all this time of posting I realized I have never had my name put on the User Name/ Real Name list! So Veronica, I know you already know this but I am Carol...

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Carol, I've added your name to the list. :-)

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you, Veronica!

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Please add my name too. flowerfantasy (Carolyn)

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Carolyn, welcome to the Brug Forum. Did you see my answer to your question about rooting cuttings in JPlunket's thread?

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

No not yet I was reading up on some stuff and just now got back to the forums. I'll go there and read it and thank you.

Saint Augustine, FL(Zone 9a)

Do I have to add my name to the list in order to participate and learn? I am new around here and am confused. Y'all are a great source of knowledge! Thank you!
maillady2 = Mary

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

No, Mary. You don't have to add your name to the list to participate. Do you want your name added anyway?

Saint Augustine, FL(Zone 9a)

Yes please. I would love to be added. Sorry i don't check my "DMail" everyday but I di try a few times a week. Thanks!
Mary aka maillady2

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Done! Welcome to the Brug Forum.

Vero Beach, FL

Me too ..............Maureen

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Maureen,
Welcome to the Brug Forum!

( Kris) Smiths, AL(Zone 8a)

Hi, I'm Elf = Kris
please add me too.
Thanks

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Kris, I've added you to the list. Welcome to the Brug Forum!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 8a)

please add me too....dabney

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Welcome to the Brug Forum, Dabney! I've added your name to the list.

Bowie, MD(Zone 7a)

Please add me! storm1651 = Debbie

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Welcome to the Brug Forum, Debbie!

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

mollymistsmith = Tami :)

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Tami,
I've added your ame to the list. Welcome to the Brug Forum.

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

Thank you!

Tami :)

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Hi Veronica. I want to join the fun too! Please add my name to your ever-growing list of Brug-nuts.

themoonhowl=Jean
Thanks for your ever expanding dedication to keeping us all straight. GRIN

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.