User Name, Real Name. Part 3

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Dianne, I've added your name to the list. Welcome to the forum.

barmera, Australia

Veronica, please add me to your list too. Colleen

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Colleen, I've added your name to the list. Please forgive my tardiness, I've had the flu for the past two weeks and haven't been around much.

Lovington, IL

This is my second year growing Brugs. I have enjoyed reading the post here and always forward to the pictures that are posted here.
festivus40 = Jeff

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Jeff,
Welcome to the forum. I've added your name to the list.

this is my first year growing Brugs. cannot wait for the blooms

name-karen

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Karen,

Welcome to the forum. Once you see your first bloom, you'll be hooked!

New Port Richey, FL

Great forum. Sign me up. Susie

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Susie,

Welcome to the forum. I've added you name to the list.

Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK(Zone 7a)

I have my first brug putting on buds. She probably won't be able to bloom until after I bring her into the house, but that is OK. She is a NOID pink and has 5 buds on her last time I checked. Yippee!!!!

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

My tall one has 3 beginning to open and 3 more pods. One of the 1st to is already letting her crinoline show under her petticoat under he skirt, which is beginning to show pink!

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Ladies, this thread is really just for adding your user name and real name to the list and isn't viewed as often. If you want to discuss other matters, please start a new thread. You will get more participation that way, too.

Okie Dokie. My real name is Patti. I got my user name because a friend of mine use to call me Critter Woman because of all the house and farm animals I had. My kids and I use to show registered cattle and we did bucket calves as well. We had plenty of inside critters, but no cats. Bunnies, guinea pigs, hamsters, etc.

My name eventually got shortened to Crit-R .... then down to Crit. So that is my story and I'm sticking to it. ^_^

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi Patti, Your name was already part of the list, but thank you for explaining your user name. Did you get your nickname when you were a child or as an adult whose children have/had these animals? I've lived on a ranch for 12 years now and treat our cattle as pets, according to my DH and have hand raised 3 heifers. What is a bucket calf?

Croydon, Australia(Zone 9a)

what a group this Forum is very interesting
sign me UP

Shaun

An adult friend of mine gave me the nickname. All of our cattle were gentle and when my ex-H and I divorced 10 years ago, nearly the whole herd were hand raised show cattle. Of course they all had names and I could tell them all apart even though they were all solid red or solid black. LOL

Bucket calves are the same as bottle calves, only you feed them with a bucket that has a nipple instead of a bottle with nipple. The kids and I raised a new batch every 6 months. We would sell them just before they hit the 600 lb mark then start over again. ^_^ Another bunch of hand raised cattle.

People use to love to buy my bulls because they were all so gentle. Even the ones that I didn't show I halter broke so they would be handle-able. Great asset!!!

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Shaun, I've added your name to the list. Welcome!

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

Wintermoor = Barry

By the way, I just found out today that I'm sentenced to four years in prison.

If anyone sees this, please go on my Facebook and change my relationship status to "it's complicated". ;-)

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Barry, I've added your name to the list. Welcome.

Brea, CA(Zone 10b)

Just got my first brug Charles Grimaldi. So I guess I better get my name in. I have lots of orchids, begonias and cacti/succulents. I've seen brugs for a long time and never got one but always loved them. Last week saw this lonely one at our local Armstrong garden and took the plunge. Wish me luck. I have already learned that this guy guzzles water. Oh and ted5310 = Ted DeWitt

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Ted,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your Brug. I hope you realize you won't be able to stop with owning just one.

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

TY Bettydee ;-)

Corte Madera, CA

Greetings, everyone! So good to be back here after years and years.

Annapet

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Welcome back, Moonglow! How long has it been?

Corte Madera, CA

Too long! I had a baby, now he is 10!

xox

Welcome back Moonglo!!!

Corte Madera, CA

Thanks, Patti!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

karrie20x - Karrie

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Wlecome back Karrie! You are already on the list.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

When you add a name, you can delete all "This message was edited..." entries. :)

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

kooger,
I would love to see them gone also, but I don't have the authority to remove them.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Seriously? If I edit a post twice I always take out the first edit message. Is this forum different?

I don't know that I have tried that on this one, but I always remove my previously added edit message too.

Long Beach, CA

Add me too please Rhapsody616 = Rhapsody

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Rhapsody, I've added your name to the list. Welcome to the forum!

Long Beach, CA

Quote from bettydee :
Rhapsody, I've added your name to the list. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks bunches

Williston, ND

bigoldbuck701 -jim

I was TheAngelGirl...but now i am Southgal...Cody

This message was edited Jul 1, 2013 12:18 AM

La Grange, TX(Zone 8b)

Cody, I've made the change.

Thanks Betty

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.