Hakonechloa trade?

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Hello, I am seeking Hakonechloa, the variegated WHITE and green form (not yellow or gold). This is proving to be difficult to locate. If you have some, please contact me, and we can hopefully work out an exchange. Thank you, John

Still looking for Hakonechloa...would be happy to try the yellow/gold form at this time, as the white is proving elusive. I think either would be nice in clumps set in the moss around the hosta beds... Thanks, John

This message was edited Friday, Oct 12th 11:32 PM

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

John, did you ever find this???? I HAVE to have it!!

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Hi tiG, still hoping to find the white form, but I do have two trades pending for spring for the golden variegated one. Will keep you in mind for any extras! [Caffeine article went out yesterday, if you can come up with a plan to implement the procedure, let me know, or post on Brug Forum!] I also need Helictotrichon, '"Blue Oat Grass", intense blue for full sun. John

Fairfax, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi Pardancana,

I am looking for a source for Hakonechloa--yellow on gold--and wonder if you know of any....I'm just starting out, so have nothing to trade--maybe some cymbidium orchids after they bloom & I divide them.

Meantime, do you know who might sell it most reasonably? I'd like several.

Thanks,

Karen

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I saw some place listed on the plant trades forum

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

that was me asking for them:)

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I thought you guys listed some place to buy them,She was asking for someplace that sells them resonably

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL!! that'll teach me to read without enough coffee!!!! thanks girl:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.