Sweet Olive Osmanthus fragrans

Danville, IN

Anyone had experience growing Sweet Olive? There's no plant file info that I can find for this specific plant. I ordered one for my sunroom from Logee's and am excited by its description, but it's weird that I can't find info here at Dave's Garden! Logee's says it will make a great indoor potted plant, and I'm hoping as such, but would love feedback from anyone who's grown it indoors in a northern climate. Thanks! (By the way, my recent order from Logee's was very well packed and received in great condition in subzero weather conditions.)

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I don't know why you couldn't find it in Plant Files, here it is: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1450/ I've only grown them outdoors so I won't be much help to you on how to take care of it.

Danville, IN

Thank you ecrane3, for the link. I don't know why it previously didn't come up when I searched Plant Files yesterday, but now I have lots of info. Most feedback was from gardeners who have it outdoors though, so if anyone has experience raising it indoors over the winter, please let me know.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.