Kritter update....

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Glad you're on the mend! Sending my best to Big T & your DH!

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Sorry to hear you've been sick! I've only had pneumonia once, about 20 years ago and never want to have it again! Glad you are on the mend and hope DHs cold stays just a cold.

Let us know how you make out with our handsome man Monday! ;)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

When you've recovered, you should snag Chantell and come on up here! Weather permitting, the spring bulb show should be pretty good in the yard this year... and you've got "cow pots" to pick up... and you could bring young Thor for a "play date" with Eliot -- wouldn't they have a ball!?!!

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Thinking of our big little guy this morning. Let us know how he makes out at the drs today :)

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

We are back!!! Good news for Thor the Thunderkitty - he can keep on thundering away! He has a "very small perimembraneous ventricular septal defect" (VSD) - too small to be concerned about and might even close itself up completely :-) He was very good at vets, not happy - but, behaved like a little gentleman :-) PHEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I went there hoping the best and prepared for the worst :-)

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

HOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR T2!!!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

What a wonderful report, and I know just exactly how relieved you must feel since we went through a similar anxiety with our older kitty last year!

Hooray for Thor the Thunderkitty!

*snoopy dance*

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

So happy to hear it's nothing "serious" :) Just catching up here and sorry to hear you've had a bout with pneumonia. Take care of yourself woman, pneumonia is nothing to fool with - I've had it too many times to count. Last bout with it 4 yrs ago? had me down for three months and I almost lost out on our trip to Belize! I hate getting shots for anything unless it's absolutely necessary. After this last bout, I finally gave in and made an appt pronto for the pneumonia vaccine, not taking any more chances. Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself - you want to be ready when spring finally arrives and you can get out in the garden :)

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Thats great!!! Thanks for the report. :)

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Hey Bec- glad you're feeling better and Thor is OK, and congratulations on spelling
"perimembraneous ventricular septal defect" LOL

and " I did wake up around 4 AM with him licking my face :-) " I'm kinda jealous. my husband is a meanie. no kitties allowed in bedroom between 11 pm-6 am. However, he is not averse to letting Addy barrel in and jump all over me on the odd "sally sleeping in til 8 am" Saturday

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

LOL - hey, I can even spell it in Norwegian :-)
I just got off the phone with his breeder - she was soooo happy - as am I - little terror is such a huge part of our life now, and JB wouldn't know what to do if he didn't get his daily dose of butt kicking from Thor :-) Who is now 2 oz away from 6 lbs - he is gonna be a monster :-)

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Thor - getting bigger and even more energetic

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Too cute to ever get mad at :-)

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Deep thinker...

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Uploaded some more pix - with spring and summer and 2 cameras it is time to go into overdrive with the pictures :-)
http://barathfamily1.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=4731568 absolutely PURRR-fect

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

I just love that guy!!! Thanks for the pics :) The ones with the GS are too cute ;)

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

Okay - what do you all think....doesn't Thor remind you of Horsie?

I love the pic by the food bowl - like, hey it is empty mom!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Okay, Bec, give it up ... what were you referring to in RCN's thread - is everything okay?

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I was just heading to this thread to ask the same question... Becky?

*HUGS* seem in order, regardless!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Sorry guys - I posted in the "what have ya done so far" thread - http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/826201/

I found out on Monday that my 33 year old cousin passed away - broke my heart

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Aw, crud. I'm sorry, Becky. I lost a cousin a while back who was just a few years older... all my life, I'd had a Cousin Todd, and it was a hard loss. Your new clematis is a lovely memorial!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I came here for the same reason. Becky, I'm so sorry about your loss. I have cousins that are more like siblings to me so I know it must be very hard. So young too.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Thanks guys - the worst part is that I am 3000 miles away - I can't be there for them - only via the phone and txt messages - I guess it is the price I pay for living in the US.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Thor is growing in leaps and bounds - his life in pics

http://barathfamily1.spaces.live.com/

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

from totally cute to totally handsome- better count heads before us swappers leave

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Hehe - well, good luck on that :-)

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

OMG, what a little sweetheart! I wish I could be there this weekend when everyone gets to meet him - I'd pick him up and squish him with lovin' :) I especially like the pics with the dogs. That's one lucky cat, two dogs to pick on and lots of toys!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Thor and the rest of the gang will be tucked away for most of the day - he is a tad skittish - but, will bring him out for everyone to meet -

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

He is one Groovy Kitty - looking forward to meeting all of the kritterZ!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.