December Daily Weather III, We Came upon a midnight clear.

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Here we go again for thread #3 for this December.
We've had 2 nights of covering our tender perrenials here. I believe many pulled right through.
It's 10PM and ;
53.2 °F / 11.8 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 75%
Dew Point: 46 °F / 8 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 3.1 mph / 4 km/h
Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 7.0 miles / 11.3 kilometers
Here's Christmas at the Toledo Zoo.
(From last Christmas)
Sidney

Thumbnail by sugarweed
(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

Thanks Sidney :-) That's a very festive photo :-) Glad your plants made it through the frosty spell!

It's raining and it’s windy ……. I’m starting to sound like a broken record. lol It’s 46°F, 20 mph gusting to 31 mph from the south, just a light breeze compared to the past week. lol

Thanks Sharon, Marylyn, Adina and marsue.

Marsue – the divinity sounds divine ………. yes, please, if you ever track down the recipe ;-)

Marylyn – those littlest pet shop pets are just about the only thing they can think of these days. Selma doesn’t want anything else for Christmas! lol They’re cute but I’d have thought she’d be too old for them ……. seems it’s the latest craze in her class. Are your girls hooked too?

Kiska – no actually he’s never woken us up ……. seems he’s always been very well behaved at our house ;-) lol. Very cool pic of the vaporized hot water :-)

Kelli – that’s the best time to get rain ……. I’ve often wished it could be like that here ;-) lol Very beautiful photo. The hills look so naked, it’s hard to believe the grass will ever turn green, it looks dead. Is it an annual type of grass?

Dyson – wonderful news! :-)

Nr. 8 is Skyrgámur.

Unlike Askasleikir who’ll eat anything, he’s very particular. He likes skyr,(an Icelandic dairy product) and that’s about all he’ll eat. If he finds a skyr container, he’ll break it open with his fist and gobble it up until it’s finished or he can’t eat anymore. After that he won’t be going anywhere in a hurry because he’ll be unable to move and just whine and grunt and feel very sorry for himself. He’s a real hog ;-) lol

He brought the girls nail polish and lip gloss.

A note about skyr (pron. skir, “i” like “in”). It’s a very thick yogurt type of product that’s practically fat free and rich in protein. If you’re ever in New York City and would like to try it, there are a few specialty cheese stores that stock skyr that’s produced locally by an Icelander that lives there. The product is called Siggi’s Skyr.

Now I think I’ll go and bake something …… ;-)

Hope you all have a great day!

Rann

Thumbnail by rannveig
Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Sidney – Great start picture!
Deb – Thanks! Is the elephant ear going to make it?
Kelli – That’s funny! Here I was thinking you finally received a lot of rain and, well you did, but you didn’t really. Any rain is good at this point. Interesting picture. I amazes me at how dry it is there. I do see some green though. Will the hills be green in the summer?
Ric – Our weather changes daily too. “They” are saying we’ll be in the low seventies heading into Christmas. I’m hoping “they” are wrong!
Rann – I had to look up “littlest pet shop pets”. They are so cute! Do you ever leave a container or ladle lying around for the girls to find when they wake up? “Oh look Skyrgámur was here!” LOL! Skyr sounds delicious and healthy! Yes, I’m going to have to order some Skyr and have it sent to Florida! I’ve already started looking it up! LOL!

47.3 °F / 8 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 91%
Dew Point: 44 °F / 7 °C
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 4000 ft / 1219 m
Mostly Cloudy 20000 ft / 6096 m

Today
Partly cloudy. Patchy fog early in the morning. High 66. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

All baking is complete. I'll take a day or 2 off then begin the biscotti - that's so easy to make which is the reason I leave it for last.

Sylvester was "helping" me wrap presents last night.

Thumbnail by MySharona
Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

34°(F), should get a small amount of precipitation so I checked the level on the gauge for reference, it is currently at 2.4 in.

Reporting Station: KROA
Relative Humidity: 56%
Wind: 0° (N) at 0mph
Gusts: 0mph
Pressure: 30.18in
Yesterday's Precip: in
Yesterday's Low Temp: 22°F
Yesterday's High Temp: 46°F
Dew Point: 19°
Visibility: 10mi
Ceiling: 7000ft
Heat Index: 33°
Wind Chill: 33°
6hr Precip: in
6hr Low Temp: 34°F
6hr High Temp: 40°F

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Currently: 25°F Partly Cloudy
Currently: -3°C Partly Cloudy
Wind: South at 5 MPH
Humidity: 85%
Dewpoint: 21°F
Barometer: 30.08 inches and falling
Wind Chill: 19°F
Wind: South at 8 KPH
Humidity: 85%
Dewpoint: -6°C
Barometer: 1018 millibars and falling
Wind Chill: -7° C

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Love that beginning photo, Sydney!
Deb--that EE is so cold it turned blue! LOL
Dyson, I am happy that you have been cleared to go back to work after the first of the year. Enjoy the rest of your "vacation".
Sharon, cats are so nosy! That is such a cute photo!
Rann, my sister has out-of-town company until after Christmas but once things are settled down around her house I will ask her to find the divinity recipe for me. I seem to have misplaced some of my more treasured recipes when we moved last year. I thought I had them on diskettes but couldn't find them when I looked.
I know the little girls are enjoying the nail polish and lip gloss from the latest of the trolls. My g'daughters always have a great time polishing their nails!
Sharon, you are complaining about 70* weather?
Pepper, do you still have snow and ice on the streets up there in KC?
BTW, I couldn't figure out how to send a photo from my email over to this thread. I wanted to show you all the photos from the ice storm that DH's cousin sent us. Can anybody help me with this?

Current conditions as of 7:55 am CST

Fog (Make that FOG in capitol letters--I can hardly see the houses across the street even now at 9 a.m.!!)
Feels Like: 41°
Barometer: 30.17 in and steady
Humidity: 99%
Visibility: 0.12 mi
Dewpoint: 41°
Wind: Calm
Sunrise: 7:11 am
Sunset: 4:59 pm

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Oh, BTW, here's a little greeting for all of you. Mr. Kodak (Mark) sent this to all of us on the Mid-South Forum and I thought I would pass it along to all of you. :o))

http://badaboo.free.fr/merryxmas.swf

Lebanon, OR

Well here in Lebanon, OR it is raining started super hard about 2:00AM this morning and it is still going strong.

We really do not NEED any more rain in OREGON...anyone want it we will all gladly do a rain get the heck away dance and send it to you.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

D

Marsue,
Save her picture to your PC or other "saving device" and then browse to that saving device or for me I save in "My Pictures" and retrieve from there.
Dyson so glad you are on vacation. That means you still have a job.
Here it's;
62.1 °F / 16.7 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 50 °F / 10 °C
Wind Gust: 2.7 mph / 4 km/h
Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Rising)
Lovely day for tying up loose ends.
Sidney

Thumbnail by sugarweed

LOL and welcome D.
;)

(Zone 3b)

Today
Patchy fog in the morning. Partly cloudy in the morning becoming mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs 5 below to 5 above zero. Northwest wind to 10 mph.
Tonight
Mostly clear. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows 10 below to 20 below zero. Light winds.
Sugarweed, how pretty; looks like a magical place to visit.
Nice seeing what's been happening since last night; it's now 9am;
Sunrise: 10:14 Sunset: 3:32 Loss of 23 seconds.
Will be back later today...
Kiska

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Aweeeeeeee, Sylvester, you are too cute!
Rann, I love your cards !
Sidney, what beautiful lights!
Here are some from our park !
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Sharon, my Christmas Cactus has only one bud !

Thumbnail by adinamiti

My friends cactus has a million !LOL

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Adina, I love the lights at your park--so pretty! Your friend's cactus is beautiful and at least your cactus is trying to make a bloom in time for Christmas! My cactus has about 2 dozen buds on it but none fully opened yet.
Kiska, just think--only a couple more days and you can start adding minutes to your day instead of taking away. Right?
Sidney, I tried saving the photo but it didn't work. Guess I need to try again. Thanks for the input.
Dee, I think Dyson and Deb would just love to have some of your rain. I am going to try to send them some of mine, too, as we have more rain predicted for tonight and tomorrow.

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Sydney: Love those froggy lights! Very cute.
Dyson: Hoping you get some measurable wet stuff.
Sharon: No, my EE won't be back til spring now. The 3-nights freeze did it in (along with my big old Musa). I didn't think it would be possible to wrap presents with a cat in the room! LOL. Hope you get the Christmas temps you want. (Just keep that cold air down there, thank you!)
Marsue: I love that version of White Christmas. I have it on an album somewhere. One of the old Motown groups if I remember. Cute animation - love the 4th reindeer!
Dee: OH yeah! Send it! Start dancin. :)
Adina: The park lights are nice. I love the dangling lights in the trees.
Rann: I thihnk Skyrgamur needs some Pepto! LOL.

Currently 60F and clear...again, but no freeze tonight. Low of 36F predicted.
High on Christmas is expected to be high 60s, but first I'm celebrating the SOLSTICE in only 2 more days!! And even better, we have a 50% chance of rain the same day. Hope springs eternal!'

Lovely sky this morning,
Deb

Thumbnail by DebinSC
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Well the day before the day before Christmas is now scheduled to be white....
As I said the weather forecast around here changes like the tide.....

What was a 28° and snowy Christmas Eve is now ..... 39° and Cloudy....... lol!
As Sturday is forecast to be 59° ....I just might take my shorts up....

Ric

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

We got some more rain yesterday evening and overnight. Over the two days we got almost an inch of rain.

Updated: 2:51 PM PST on December 19, 2007
Observed at: Van Nuys, California
Elevation: 797 ft / 243 m
58 °F / 14 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 52 °F / 11 °C
Wind: 8 mph / 13 km/h / 3.6 m/s from the South

We went to the Arboretum today. Some people were filming there (movie, t.v. show, or commercial) and they had a live lion.

Rann, you asked about the grass. The grasslands out here consist mainly of wild oats and mustard, which are both non-native annuals. There is also a smattering of other native and non-native annuals. They all die out in the summer. In general, if there has been a decent amount of rain, the grasslands turn green in January and stay fairly green into June. Last year was one of the driest years on record so we didn't have much extensive green. Here is a fairly good representative picture taken probably around 1990. This area is a mile or two south of where I was the other day. That box canyon that we walked into is probably just on the other side of the ridge in the background.

Thumbnail by Kelli

Marsue, we still have ice and snow here though it turns into slush during the day and freezes again at night. The main roads are clear and most back roads are somewhat clear. Mine still has icy spots due to heavy shade but only a few. Our parking area at work is still icy and a coworker can't keep his car in place there anymore due to the ice. It slides down a bunch everyday. lol. I told him he needs to learn to park. lol

Currently: 41°F Cloudy
Currently: 5°C Cloudy
Wind: Southeast at 12 MPH
Humidity: 70%
Dewpoint: 32°F
Barometer: 29.92 inches and falling
Wind Chill: 34°F
Wind: Southeast at 19 KPH
Humidity: 70%
Dewpoint: 0°C
Barometer: 1013 millibars and falling
Wind Chill: 1° C

Love that picture Kelli
;)

(Zone 3b)

minus 2*F; supposed to get colder tonight.
marsue~~the coming longer days are indeed very near. A turning point and is considered the middle of winter.
rann~~love the photo, showed my DH and he liked it, too. When he asked a few days ago where I want to go for next year's anniversary, I said "Iceland"...kinda took him by surprise, I think:))
Kelli~~what a pretty location; the photo is beautiful; glad you had some rain.
ric~~what a change in the forecast; perhaps they're still wrong and you'll have a white Christmas after all.
Deb~~I too, hope for rain for you and that area~~the sky is gorgeous.
adina~~looks so pretty there at the park; at least your cactus is trying.
pepper23~~wow~~still a mess and more winter to come....
Snowdrifts on a nearby lake today.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska

Yep, more weather to come and possibly a white Christmas!

Lebanon, OR

TRust me I wish I could send our rain to all the areas that have drought...we would gladly. We are about 10" over normal to date since 10-1 this year...so you know we have received alot.

Love the Alaska pictures!

I will try to get out if not raining and post a picture of something out there

Hang in there guys.

D

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Mornin' All!
Sidney, Great pic for the thread!
Adina, Love those shots of the park! And your cactus will get more buds, I hope. Your friends' has Many! :D
Kiska, Love the snow drifts! Hopefully we wil have a little of the whits stuff for Christmas! or at least that is the prediction! :D
Kelli, Now that is some green! Gorgeous rolling hills! Nothing like a little rain to green thing up! :D
Pepper, Glad to here that the roads are clearing up...and a white Christmas in store for you! :D
Ric! Shorts! LOL
Deb, Love those Clouds! and such a blue sky! :) Hope you get some rain!
Dyson, What was your total amount the other day? We got 1" & the rain-o-meter is now frozen!
Marsue, Thanks for the really neat Christmas wish! :D
Rann...I'm Lovin' The Trolls! :D
D, Please send some of the rain to Deb! But I'm hopin' that Dyson will get some of the snow, since he will "be home for Christmas!" :D

Well, The tree that Garrett got for us wouldn't stand up! I think the base was a little small for the stand. We tried tying it down w/ no luck, so we went to Lowe's (who was having a sale) & purchased a "fake" tree. It's the first one we have ever had! We consider it "going green".

The current...back to normal.
Temp 34°F
Feels like: 31°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 32°
Humidity: 93%
Visibility: 4 miles
Wind: 3 mph WSW
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
Tuesday
Dec 25...Flurries

The trivia...
The Earth orbits the Sun at a distance of roughly 93 million miles. The Moon is much closer, at a distance of about:
a) 29,300 miles
b) 118,500 miles
c) 192,800 miles
d) 239,000 miles

Have a Wonderful Day! :D
Joey

We found this in the tree that Garrett got...

Thumbnail by music2keep
Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Yesterdays intermittent sleet / freezing rain did not add to the contents of the rain gauge, it is still at 2.4 inches. It was just enough to put a light coating of ice on the porch for a couple of hours. And it made working on the car miserable.

36°(F) And the sky is getting light w/a gray overcast.

Relative Humidity: 73%
Pressure: 30.18in
Yesterday's Low Temp: 32°F
Yesterday's High Temp: 49°F
Dew Point: 30°
Visibility: 10mi
Ceiling: Unlimited
Heat Index: 38°
Wind Chill: 38°
6hr Precip: in
6hr Low Temp: 38°F
6hr High Temp: 43°F

Currently: 36°F Partly Cloudy
Currently: 2°C Partly Cloudy
Wind: Southeast at 5 MPH
Humidity: 79%
Dewpoint: 30°F
Barometer: 29.77 inches and falling
Wind Chill: 32°F
Wind: Southeast at 8 KPH
Dewpoint: -1°C
Barometer: 1008 millibars and falling
Wind Chill: 0° C

(Zone 3b)

Minus 6F; less than 3 miles from here, it's Minus 18*F...(that area is known for the pocket of cold; it's also the location of the elementary school for this area).
Increasing clouds. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs 5 below to 5 above. Northeast wind to 10 mph.
Sunrise 10:15; Sunset 3:33 loss of 11 seconds.
music2keep~~thanks. The nest with the gift/Cross; is beautiful and timely. Hoping you have a white Christmas, too.. D
Dyson~~sleet and freezing rain is a very unpleasant combination, I'm sure~~light by now?
pepper23~looks to be a bit better; but chilly, there.
Ice fog on snow yesterday.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
(Zone 5a)

Hi everyone :-)

It's cloudy, a bit breezy but not raining at the moment, 48°F. Wind from the south at 22 mph, gusting to 33 mph.

Kelli - thanks for answering my question. That's a beautiful photo. What a difference! It's hard to believe it's the same area.

Ric- wow - I thought our weather fluctuations were hard to keep up with! lol Hope you get a white Christmas :-)

Sharon - lol, no I haven't gone through the trouble, but I know some people do ;-) lol The girls have gotten notes from a few though and they save those ;-)

marsue - whenever you have the time to track down the recipe is fine ;-) No worries :-) Yes the girls do love to polish their nails ..... Hildur Eva's so happy to have her own now so she won't have to borrow from Selma. lol

adina - thanks :-) Your friend's Christmas cactus is gorgeous! Such a pretty color. If it makes you feel any better, mine doesn't have any buds so yours is doing better! ;-) lol

Debi - I think you might be right. lol

kiska - thanks. I do hope you get a chance to visit some day :-) That's a beautiful photo :-)

D - seems like we're in the same boat. Combined precipitation(rain) for Sept/Oct/Nov for my area was 17.7 inches and December has been way above average too so we're probably close to 20" by now ........ maybe more ..... We've had enough already! lol

Nr. 9 is Bjúgnakrækir and he just LOVES sausages! There's nothing that could get between him and a good piece of sausage. He's quite the gymnast and can climb anything to get what he wants ;-) lol

He also knows how to impress and brought the girls 2 more littlest pet shop pets - they were thrilled :-) lol

The forecast is wet until Sunday - then it looks like we could actually get some snow :-) So there's still hope! lol

Have a great day everybody :-)

Rann

This message was edited Dec 20, 2007 6:42 PM

Thumbnail by rannveig
Lebanon, OR

Hi Rannveig
We never hear about your weather in OR, love to hear and see the weather in all over the world and land

Not raining this second but suppose to in a bit. Right now it is 37F...and feels colder

Kelli; was that the Arboritum in Arcadia? Used to be the old Lucky Baldwin Estates? I used to live close to them and loved them. Went there many a day but we were on a permnant pass in the good old days, never had to pay to see the lovely estates and go to the sales, but now of course we do and it will always be worth it.

D

Los Angeles, CA(Zone 10a)

Rann! That dude in your last posting remindes memyself right now. Well, I'm just fed up with the city life and I'm going to jump into the train to escape to my Southern estate. With all the nature amenities there.
Your word skir precariously reminds me the russian word [s i (hard sign) r], which means exactly cheese.
Expect more southern weather updates, and pics of the Nature.
Ye'all are just amasing!
Juri.

Thumbnail by KashtanGeorge
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Kind of drizzly right now.

Updated: 2:51 PM PST on December 20, 2007
Observed at: Van Nuys, California
Elevation: 797 ft / 243 m
53 °F / 12 °C
Light Drizzle
Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 46 °F / 8 °C
Wind: 5 mph / 7 km/h / 2.1 m/s from the WSW

We went to the zoo today.

Thumbnail by Kelli
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Joey: I guess "C".
Dyson: Hope you don't have to deal with more sleet and freezing rain. Nasty stuff!
Rann: I think Bjugnakraekir is my favorite troll so far! Funny fella.
Dee: Hope you get a chance to dry out soon!
Juri: What pretty green hills! Have fun "down south"!
Kelli: Gorilla says, "Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." :)

56F and CLOUDY! Rain predicted later tonight. I'll believe it when I see it in the rain gauge.
High tomorrow 62F. That's the forecast pretty much for Christmas day, too.

Deb
(PS/ Summer flashback.)

Thumbnail by DebinSC

Currently: 38°F Clear
Currently: 3°C Clear
Wind: North at 3 MPH
Dewpoint: 32°F
Barometer: 29.82 inches and falling
Wind Chill: 36°F
Wind: North at 4 KPH
Dewpoint: 0°C
Barometer: 1010 millibars and falling
Wind Chill: 2° C

Look at what tomorrow's temps supposed to be. Wow!!

Friday: Warming rays. Highs up to 58. South winds 10 to 20 mph.

Another ice storm pic. Taken at work.

Thumbnail by pepper23
(Zone 3b)

Tonight
Snow showers. Accumulation up to 2 inches. Lows 5 below to 5 above zero. Temperatures steady or slowly increasing through the night. North to east wind 5 to 20 mph

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Dark, 34°(F)

Relative Humidity: 87%
Pressure: 30.21in
Yesterday's Low Temp: 36°F
Yesterday's High Temp: 52°F
Dew Point: 30°
Visibility: 0.75mi
Ceiling: 300ft
Heat Index: 34°
Wind Chill: 34°
6hr Precip: 0.17in
6hr Low Temp: 38°F
6hr High Temp: 45°F

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Marsue – I much prefer it to be cool/cold at Christmas not spring/summer warm!
Sidney – I love the frog lights! Too cute
Adina – The lights at your park are very festive! At least your cactus is trying. Is it getting sunlight?
Kelli – That’s a beautiful picture of the canyon.
Ric – YAY? Snow!
Pepper – Sounds like your roads are awfully slick now. Be careful.
Kiska – Beautiful snow picture!
D- Wecome to the forum! Please take some pictures of your area. And yes – please aim your fan in our direction as we could use the rain! LOL!
Dyson – Is it dark?
Rann- Bjúgnakrækir is quite the acrobat! That’s a hysterical picture! I know the girls just LOVE him for the additional littlest pet shop pets.
Juri – That’s a lovely picture of the misty mountains! Where was that taken? Can’t wait to see your Southerly pics!
Joey – I’m going with D. We have an artificial tree as well. I caved in last year, but it’s really pretty.
Deb – Did you get any rain?
Pepper – That’s really warm for your area. When is it going to get cold again?

62.8 °F / 17.1 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61 °F / 16 °C
Wind: 3.0 mph / 4.8 km/h / 1.3 m/s from the SSW
Wind Gust: 7.8 mph / 12.6 km/h / 11.3 m/s
Pressure: 29.76 in / 1007.7 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 1400 ft / 426 m
Scattered Clouds 3300 ft / 1005 m

Today
Partly cloudy and breezy. High 69. South winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the northwest by midday.

We didn't get as much rain as predicted. The system moved in a more Northerly direction. We did get 1/4" of rain over night. I'll take it. It's pretty windy now.

I've had some kind of a virus the last couple of days and haven't felt very well. Headaches, nausea, dizzy...

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

We had more rain and wind last night, nothing drastic though. Now it's wet and fairly calm, light breeze 6 mph from the south and 41°F. Today is winter solstice so tomorrow we'll start gaining some light :-) Today's sunrise will be at 11:22 and sunset at 3:29.

Nr. 10 is Gluggagægir. He's a nosey fellow who peeps through windows looking for something worth having. If he sees something he fancies he'll usually try to get it at a later time. Kind of like window shopping .... ;-)

He brought the girls multi-colored glitter pens and more pets (the trolls bought a value pack of pets so this will be a recurring theme until Christmas ;-)) lol

Unfortunately both the girls came down with a fever yesterday, so they're both sick today, their first day of Christmas vacation ...... Hildur Eva's feeling much better already so I hope it'll all be over before Christmas!

Juri - I can't wait to see some photos from the south! :-) Skyr is actually sometimes classified as a kind of cheese ..... it's somewhere between cream cheese and thick yogurt (except it's fat free).

Kelli - nice photo of the gorilla

Debi - LOL that's a good one!

Pepper - wow a heat wave! Will it cool down again before Christmas?

Sharon - sounds like the same things that's been going around here - Selma's been complaining about headaches for most of December and I've lost count on what number cold I'm on now. Had the headaches last week ...... Sure hope you'll feel better soon!

Have a great day everyone!

Rann

Thumbnail by rannveig

Dense fog advisory in effect until 10 am cst this morning. snow and blowing snow advisory in effect from 12 pm Saturday to midnight cst Saturday night.

Currently: 27°F Partly Cloudy
Currently: -2°C Partly Cloudy
Wind: East at 6 MPH
Humidity: 89%
Dewpoint: 24°F
Barometer: 29.82 inches and falling
Wind Chill: 20°F
Wind: East at 9 KPH
Humidity: 89%
Dewpoint: -4°C
Barometer: 1010 millibars and falling
Wind Chill: -6° C

(Zone 3b)

11*F, dark till 10:15am, sets at 3:33 with a loss of 2seconds daylight.
Cloudy with patchy fog in the morning. Snow likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Highs 10 to 20 above. North to east wind 10 to 25 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
Sharon; get well soon; love the sunset pic.
rann~sounds like the trolls are bringing "good stuff" and the girls are loving everything. Hope they, too, get well soon.
pepper23~seems like a good time to not be out driving.
Kelli~cute pic from the visit to the zoo.
Dyson, it's 7am here, dark, but hopefully it's at least dim there by now:)
Deb~~love the summer flashback-a nice bright jolt of color looks great.
My first "draped" warm glass project; fresh out of the kiln.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

It is light now, gray & overcast, when the sun came up I saw we got a very light dusting of snow the rain gauge now stands at 2.5 inches.

Thumbnail by Dyson

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.