Photo by Melody

Weather: December Daily Weather III, We Came upon a midnight clear., 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: December Daily Weather III, We Came upon a midnight clear.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather III, We Came upon a midnight clear.
rannveig wrote:
Hi everyone :-)

It's cloudy, a bit breezy but not raining at the moment, 48°F. Wind from the south at 22 mph, gusting to 33 mph.

Kelli - thanks for answering my question. That's a beautiful photo. What a difference! It's hard to believe it's the same area.

Ric- wow - I thought our weather fluctuations were hard to keep up with! lol Hope you get a white Christmas :-)

Sharon - lol, no I haven't gone through the trouble, but I know some people do ;-) lol The girls have gotten notes from a few though and they save those ;-)

marsue - whenever you have the time to track down the recipe is fine ;-) No worries :-) Yes the girls do love to polish their nails ..... Hildur Eva's so happy to have her own now so she won't have to borrow from Selma. lol

adina - thanks :-) Your friend's Christmas cactus is gorgeous! Such a pretty color. If it makes you feel any better, mine doesn't have any buds so yours is doing better! ;-) lol

Debi - I think you might be right. lol

kiska - thanks. I do hope you get a chance to visit some day :-) That's a beautiful photo :-)

D - seems like we're in the same boat. Combined precipitation(rain) for Sept/Oct/Nov for my area was 17.7 inches and December has been way above average too so we're probably close to 20" by now ........ maybe more ..... We've had enough already! lol

Nr. 9 is Bjúgnakrækir and he just LOVES sausages! There's nothing that could get between him and a good piece of sausage. He's quite the gymnast and can climb anything to get what he wants ;-) lol

He also knows how to impress and brought the girls 2 more littlest pet shop pets - they were thrilled :-) lol

The forecast is wet until Sunday - then it looks like we could actually get some snow :-) So there's still hope! lol

Have a great day everybody :-)

Rann

This message was edited Dec 20, 2007 6:42 PM