Photo by Melody

Weather: December Daily Weather III, We Came upon a midnight clear., 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: December Daily Weather III, We Came upon a midnight clear.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather III, We Came upon a midnight clear.
MySharona wrote:
Marsue – I much prefer it to be cool/cold at Christmas not spring/summer warm!
Sidney – I love the frog lights! Too cute
Adina – The lights at your park are very festive! At least your cactus is trying. Is it getting sunlight?
Kelli – That’s a beautiful picture of the canyon.
Ric – YAY? Snow!
Pepper – Sounds like your roads are awfully slick now. Be careful.
Kiska – Beautiful snow picture!
D- Wecome to the forum! Please take some pictures of your area. And yes – please aim your fan in our direction as we could use the rain! LOL!
Dyson – Is it dark?
Rann- Bjúgnakrækir is quite the acrobat! That’s a hysterical picture! I know the girls just LOVE him for the additional littlest pet shop pets.
Juri – That’s a lovely picture of the misty mountains! Where was that taken? Can’t wait to see your Southerly pics!
Joey – I’m going with D. We have an artificial tree as well. I caved in last year, but it’s really pretty.
Deb – Did you get any rain?
Pepper – That’s really warm for your area. When is it going to get cold again?

62.8 °F / 17.1 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61 °F / 16 °C
Wind: 3.0 mph / 4.8 km/h / 1.3 m/s from the SSW
Wind Gust: 7.8 mph / 12.6 km/h / 11.3 m/s
Pressure: 29.76 in / 1007.7 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 1400 ft / 426 m
Scattered Clouds 3300 ft / 1005 m

Today
Partly cloudy and breezy. High 69. South winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the northwest by midday.

We didn't get as much rain as predicted. The system moved in a more Northerly direction. We did get 1/4" of rain over night. I'll take it. It's pretty windy now.

I've had some kind of a virus the last couple of days and haven't felt very well. Headaches, nausea, dizzy...