Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)
There are a total of 255 votes:

I want a new tool (which one?)
(22 votes, 8%)
Red dot

A new greenhouse is at the top of my wishlist
(81 votes, 31%)
Red dot

I'm hoping for a gift certificate to buy plants (mail order or local?)
(89 votes, 34%)
Red dot

I've got my eye on a new garden book (which one?)
(20 votes, 7%)
Red dot

Other?
(43 votes, 16%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

I just built my own GH (19x22) and did all by myself ). I didn't wait for Santa...that was probably too big for his carriage... Now I need the materials that goes inside, that he might be able to carry. Here it is:

Thumbnail by Smegtone
Santa Ynez, CA

I need to "re-do" my brothers green house, he past away and I took over his orchid collection, which has really taken a due to mice, rats and squirrels, I need to do the electricity "enclosed" so as the can't eat the wires.
another wish on the list is more iris, more is always better:)
Smegtone excellent job!!!!!!!!!!

The Woodlands, TX(Zone 9a)

I am soooo envious!!!

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks makj. I enjoyed doing doing it also. Too bad I am so far, I did the plumbing and the electricity on it also.

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

To ceejaytown: one day will be your turn, I hope for you.

The Woodlands, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks, Smegtone. I hope too.

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

I love gift certificates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Zone 1)

Smegtone: Awesome! That is one very nice Greenhouse! I think there's a lot of envy here! Wow ... you built it all yourself? And did the electricity and plumbing too? Really, WOW! Lucky person you are, well maybe I shouldn't say lucky - just very ambitious and very talented! Great Job!

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks plantladylin. I am lucky to be retired and having all that time for plants and flowers. I will build one for my stepdaughter also.

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Hmmm....think I'll move to GA. LOL That is gorgeous! I've always dreamed of having a greenhouse, but since it's out of the question, I voted for a new book.
Making More Plants: The Science, Art, and Joy of Propagation by Ken Druse.

Ashland, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow I so want that greenhouse! :) Something like that is waaaaaaaay down the line for me though! :) I wanted gift certificates or roto-tiller rental as I'm just beginning to plan and landscape my yard which has 4 distinct "sections" (mainly full of grassy weeds and have really been lacking in care for several years!) due to previous placement of buildings/fences and so on..so that would be a godsend to me for initial purchases :)

FSD, Pakistan(Zone 10b)

I want a book related to Growing Cacti & Succulents.
Yasir

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

I voted book. I saw a nice one on Iris's with lots and lots of color photos. I looked at the price and put it back, but I do believe I will come home with it yet!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I voted others when I should have voted for tools. My daughters came Thanksgiving loaded down with candle chips, candles, Jo Malone fragrances, etc.

They are having a slow time figuring out that Mom (me) would really like to have an electric drill, all kinds of clippers for the trimming (including the electric trimmer for big shrubs, etc)and an electric stapler.

Just in case they might be thinking bigger, I need a small trailer to put behind the gator to haul off the trimmings!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I like the idea of gift cards. I can pick out my own plants and have fun planting them. Really you cant ask for plants for christmas cause they would probably be dead by spring... All of you have wonderful ideas for your vote. Merry Christmas everyone!!! Ronna

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Ronna, we orchid folks ask for plants, believe you me.

Hebron, KY

I voted other.

I want a new digital camera with a higher zoom number. I one I have now is 10X optical zoom and the one I want is an 18X optical zoom. I already know (and so does DH) which 'one' I want.

I want a higher zoom to take better photos of birds and of flowers/plants.

Marilyn

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

I was told you have to wish and want something and keep it in focus and it will happen.
It always does.

I can feel a big gh coming closer and closer!

sheri

Santa Rosa, CA(Zone 9a)

Yep. Like most of you, I would wish for a greenhouse!

Elm Mott, TX

I want all the fragarent, own-root roses the law allows. I want them in different colors and different sizes..

Thumbnail by SapphiresMom
Weslaco, TX(Zone 9b)

A Mantis Tiller for my teeny tiny garden!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.