We continued the madness from here.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/788805/

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

crash,you really are my heero!!

Norfolk, VA

and what am i....BURNT TOAST:)

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL bhaugh!!
see jordan, you are getting your fragile cooties on bhaugh!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

you can be my helper. it's your job to keep me out of trouble. i'm to fragile to get hollered at

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i aint got cooties! i just took a shower

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

yeah, you are right, and if ya drink enough of that beer, they will die anyway, get drunk, pass out and die.

Norfolk, VA

ok, i'll take the hollerin for ya.......any one wanting to holler at jordan, send it to me. she is in no condition to deal with it at the moment. i will keep her posted with updates and relay her messages to you until she is feeling like yelling at all of you again.......thankyou for your support in her quest for sanity.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

LMAO! i don't drink beer. i drink absolute, mikes hard lemonade or white zinfendal

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

bhaugh, thanks bunches

Norfolk, VA

and since i don't drink at all, but am pretty good at decifering what is said after a few drinks; i also will be jordans translator as we nearthe holidays......

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thank bunches again, bhaugh

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

AAAA!!!! jordan, we are alot alike you and me, Now , if the judge would let me drink, that's what I'd be drinking!!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

oh heck crash, just don't tell the judge

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

:)

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Here come da judge.....

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL he said he'd throw away the key! Not my proudest life achievement.

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Crash has secrets!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

crash, i always said you where my here. i know how it feels. a judge once told me i had better move from his city, because if he saw me in front of him again, i better have my toothbrush with me

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jordan has secrets!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

shhhhh, it's a secret silly!

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

I don't know how secret it is now after I blabbed all over the internet for the world to see.
It is what it is, I guess..........
Hey, I made fifty bucks once for doing the PeeWee Hermen dance on top of a bar, then I was barred. Didn't like that bar anyway, did like the 50 bucks.
I am growing up in my old age tho....LOL
My life is like a good country music song....

Norfolk, VA

joycet, i'll bet santa knows.......we could ask him!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

girls, be nice i know just how crash feels- ashamed, NOT!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Yipppeeee!!! i got seeds yesterday from bhaugh, lazlo, and hollyhock lover! a very profitable day. then it rained last nite! yeah, wet stuff fell from the sky. is it a christmas miracle, or justsantas way of telling me he's not mad at me anymore?

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

Good morning jordan, I got some seed too, from maineroses

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

morning crash. what kind of seed did you get? want some of mine?

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

I'd better slow down on seed , lol, I don't have any room left to plant so I have to be very selective now. But thank you, i got moss rose seed, waddid you get??

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i got pink hollyhock, candlebush, orange marigold, and bhaughs unknow seed pods

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL still can't ID those seed? wonder if her son showed her where he got them from??
Remember when I said i bought seed from the .99 cent store?? I ordered some packs of fun in the sun, sunflower mix, and they sent me giant marigold. doncha hate that??
Wel jordan looks like my puter is getting hyjacked, not fair!!!!!
Hubby is up and looking for work.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i guess you'll have to surrender it. have a great day crash

Norfolk, VA

good morning all, well the sun is shining and it's gonna be 75 today. better enjoy it while i can. supposed to drop 20-30 degrees tomorrow and rain. glad to hear you got some rain jordan. our news people said that you should be getting some more. no, i still don't know what kind of seeds they are, but i do know where my son got them from. i'm gonna go and check that out today.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

bhaugh, disregard d-mail, you finally spoke to me

Norfolk, VA

disregard your too! how are you today?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm fine dis regard the last one i sent too? how are you this fine day?

Norfolk, VA

pretty darn good. i think i'll rake somemore of this stupid pine straw out of my yard today. like i said before i can't stand it. i don't even have pine trees, all the straw comes from the neighbors houses!! i do leave some of it on my daylillies, other than that it's out of here!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

people are making a killing here selling pine straw. i don't like it. i buy regular straw. have to take my car to the hospital in a little while. so i will be whining until i get it back

Norfolk, VA

i feel for you. how long will you be without it? tell everyone there that they can have all the pine straw they want for free if they want to come and pick it up! i'll even put it into piles for them:):)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

they actually bail the stuff down here.
the doc said 2-3 days. the rear end is leaking on it. thank god i took an extened warrenty on it. i still have 2 years of payments left

Norfolk, VA

you are definitely lucky you did. my hubby works at a transmission shop, so i know how much they charge for repairs. it's crazy the money they get for things like that! i am fortunate to have a mechanic for a husband. anything goes wrong,he fixes it himself!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.