MONTHLY MAYHEM RR SECRET SANTA #8

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Morning all.

I want to see a pretty kitty....

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

morning joycet, whats up?

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Been to Cracker Barrel and now I'm playing here. Soon I'll go out and get my bulbs planted. It's sunny. :o)

How are you today Jordan?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i have a large hang over. indulged a wee to much last nite. gonna plant my daffydill bulbs today (maybe)

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Ohio State and Michigan football game today. I'm not a big sports fan, ( and I won't watch the game) but this is the biggest rivalry ever. Of course, I'm for OSU!! GO BUCKS!

Hope your head gets better.. I haven't had a hangover since my 35 HS class reunion. I lead a dull life. Or I can just handle my liquor better now. ;o)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

the buckeyes will win, as always against Mi. bama is playing monroe today, and i will be wayching the game!

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

So, who are you yellin for?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

the buckeyes, and of course BAMA!!!

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

OKAY!!

Go BAMA!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

gotta get dressed and run to the store, because it seems the store ain't coming to me. go figure huh? talk at you later and have a great day

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Back at cha.

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

the store don't come to you? Heck-I order online and have it delivered to my kitchen-just costs an extra 5 bucks and whith what gas is today-worth every penny!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

do you think they would deliver to me? my hangover is larger than i first thought. i'm dying here

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

I bet there is a store near you that does...type in your local grocery stores and see

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i sent my hubby to the store. just couldn't do it. i'm goona take a large nap

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

sweet dreams :o)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

recieved envy today from twohawk

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

I didn't get any envies :o(

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

sorry, will send you one on the 29, or 30. i am waiting for the pizza man. i'm STARVING!! i hate hangovers

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

LOL!! can't wait for my envie :o)
I am working on a really really really big trade at the moment-so I can't comlain to much :o)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

robbi, could you PLEASE start a new thread? i promise to send you lots of brug cutting in the spring. please?

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

Sure-give me a sec and I will post the link

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

New thread is here

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/791178/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.