Thumbnail by amarantha00
San Bernardino, CA(Zone 8b)

Cinnamon Girl.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Red Dragonette.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Another Simple Pleasures with RD in the background.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Hot Bikini.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Key Largo.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Moonstruck.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

And my pictures from today (Wednesday).

Tangerine Dream.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Pina Colada.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Cajun Blue.

Thumbnail by amarantha00
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Really nice pictures of your blooms. I like them all. I wonder if Wild Dream is related to Erin Rachael.

Sorry, I should have looked at the time. Didn't realize you were still posting. I might have to pick a favorite yet.

This message was edited Oct 17, 2007 5:37 PM

Bored of my pictures yet??? Myself, I never get tired of the beauty :-)

Soft Spot.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

New bloom on Moonstruck today in a totally different color from yesterday -cool, huh?

Thumbnail by amarantha00

And my favorite bloom today is a bright and beautiful Belle de Jour.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

And just cuz I want to - here's something for you Brugie, look at my beautiful Velvet Rose - I'm so in love with this pink brug :-)

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Remember the Charles Grimaldi I posted in the Brug forum? Well, check out all these new buds - I'm so excited!!!

Okay, I'm done being annoying with my off-topic pics, I promise..

karen

Thumbnail by amarantha00
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Oh my gosh, that CG tree is going to leave you with a mess when the blooms all wither away. That's a bunch of them, for sure. The Velvet Rose is pretty too. I must say, I love that display. Very pretty.

Thanks, Brugie! I don't mind the mess - it's the price we pay for beauty, lol ;-)

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Sorry you're not feeling well Karen--hope you get better soon! But if you get to hang out in the garden instead of going to work, I guess it's not all bad!

They're all gorgeous of course, but I really love Wild Dream--that's the first time I've seen a pic of it. Do you remember where you got it? I'm going to have to keep my eye out for it next year!

I have a new bloom on Zooey today (first time it's bloomed for me!), hopefully I'll have time to upload it tonight, if not you guys will just have to hold your breath until tomorrow!

I just went out to feed vicious hibiscus protector, Sadie, and saw that a couple more blooms opened. Woohoo! Didn't think they'd open till tomorrow :-)

Here's a pretty new C'est Bon.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

And Time for Magic. This bloom may take the favorite crown away from BdJ today - I'm SO fickle, lol!

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Thanks, Liz. I got WD at the last HVH open house - it was a "one only" and I am so happy that I got to snag it :-)

I'm anxious to see your Zoey bloom! Mine doesn't even have a bud yet, but it's sure growing well.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

You will love Zoey, mine is small but it is a regular blooming machine.

Karen, you have got to post photos of the brug when it is covered with flowers. I will be awesome.

Thanks, Ardesia. Here's a picture from 10/11. I think this upcoming flush is going to be great - I'm anxious!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/779596/

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Ok, here are mine for tonight...first up is Zoey, first time this one's bloomed for me. Very cute bloom!

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

And a new bloom from Ring of Fire--I might be remembering wrong, but this one looks much more solid red than I remember previous blooms being.

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

And last but not least, a 2nd day bloom on Simple Pleasures. You can't see it in the picture, but it rained a bit this morning, and in the middle of the bloom, there's a little puddle of water--it's holding it like a cup. I thought that was kind of cool!

Thumbnail by ecrane3

Oooo, your Zoey is pretty. It is much darker than mine; it must be those cool nights you guys have in CA.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

It must be the climate, I've noticed a lot of my hibbies have blooms that are on the darker side compared to the pics in the catalogs--ones that are supposed to have red with lots of yellow markings will be mostly red with just a little bit of yellow, etc.

My C'est Bon has 7 open bloom on it today & this is a small plant!Sorry missed one it has 8!!!!! High Voltage has 2. Lorine

This message was edited Oct 18, 2007 11:32 AM

Pics do not do it justice!!!

Thumbnail by
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Pretty, Rene. I love it when hibs have lots of blooms. That's a beauty.

Another one!

Thumbnail by

And a Sunshower!!!

Thumbnail by

Liz, I love that cute little Zoey!

Rene, beautiful C'est Bon with so many flowers, your yard must be beautiful! Great Sunshower pic too :-)

Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

Karen - I LOVE you Moonstruck and Gabriel!!

Rene, you are obviously doing something very right. My hibs want what yours are having. LOL

Looks like I have finally got the bud dropping stopped that went on for most of the summer. they are now full of healthy buds!!! i used bayers Systemic for roses & shrubs on them. Lorine

Well they are obviously making up for all that bud dropping. LOL

Here is my little Zoey today and the weather here is unusually hot - again. :-(((

Thumbnail by ardesia

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.