Nature's Underwater Gardens 3

West Bay, Cayman Islands(Zone 11)

here is the link to the other newspaper if you are interested

http://caymannetnews.com/news-1051--1-1--.html

thanks for the responses...

j

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Keep us posted on the progress of the search, okay John.

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Prison would be too good for whoever is responsible for this atrocity. Reading this story makes me so mad. I hope whoever did this is caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Sad though it is, thank you, John for bring it to our attention.

Janet

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Hey, Shari, John, missing your pictures in a big way. We are more than spoiled and expecting a picture with a lesson everyday.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Christi...I'll see what I can come up with...sending you a d-mail shortly. Okay, here's a crescent-tail bigeye....in the barred Phase. I'm looking for the juvenile to show the difference....

Thumbnail by Islandshari
Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Looks like he has on a jail uniform......is he blue or is that the way the camera caught the light waves?

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Yeah, he does , doesn't he? Yep, he is blue, but not that blue...not a great picture, I was told I shouldn't have posted that yet, cuz we don't have the youngster for comparison...oh well, here's a yellow feather star that I just love:

Thumbnail by Islandshari
Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

I 'm sure that the colors "in real life" are to die for. The reproduction on each pc or whatever can't do it justice. Don't let anyone fuss at you......what ever you share is more than we would have without you.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

John's pics are very color true....mine are sometimes, but not as reliably as John's. He has a remarkable gift. This thread is getting hard to load.....maybe we can convince him that its time to start another one. Ohhhhhhhh Jooooohhhhnnnn......

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Well, did you all start another thread without me? Where are my island buddies???

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. It's been hot hot hot here!

Janet

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. No new thread and John has been hiding for awhile. Just got back on the other day to let us know about Flossie.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Well, I'm glad someone's over here, was going to post a pic or two of my 30 th birthday.....here's the trash the next day. Not bad compared to what it usually looks like (my friends were being considerate and cleaning up )...

Thumbnail by Tropicanna
West Bay, Cayman Islands(Zone 11)

Happy belated Birthday Trops....disappointed that there is no one face down with their tongue stuck to the deck...let's try a bit harder next year shall we???

On that cheery note, as these threads seem to fall to pieces at 250, I will start U/W #4 next...Congrats again Trop on another year of surviving and being the last post on this here #3!!

Cheers!!
john

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Yeaaeeeaaay! He's back!!!! Happy Birthday again Tropicanna!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday, Tropicanna!
John, you always make me laugh! And obviously give parties everyone would like to go to!
Glad you're feeling better!

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

In case some of you didn't know it, #4 has been started here. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/759721/

Thanks John and Shari for keeping this wonderful thread going. I really appreciate it!

Janet

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

See you all on #4........"Under the sea, under the sea......"

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

bump

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.