Puppy Dog Love

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Hmmm, happy - let me check when I get home...you'd think I'd know the name of it by now...ugh!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ok found it - it comes in a double pack 1) is a Ear Relief Wash 2) Is a drying powder. Name is Natural Care "Ear Relief Wash" put out by Veterinarian's Best. Contact info on back is:
Veterinarian's Best, Inc.
712 E. Mason St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93103 800-866-PETS
I bought this some time ago - I believe, thru Petco. If I remember correctly I did add a tad more Tea Tree Oil to the wash.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks! My dogs get frequent ear infections, so this could be useful. Do I understand that you separately purchased Tea Tree oil from somewhere and poured some of that into the wash?

This message was edited Aug 1, 2007 1:06 PM

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

It already has some in there but I added a tad more...just a little bit. You can get tea tree oil just about any where now...including Walmart. It's with the Herbs and Vitamins and also with first aid, I believe.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Great job...that's it!!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Here you go folks, http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/756895/

Beware! Seriously cute puppy pictures!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

congratulations! Ginger looks happy at 'dinner time'

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

ooh, they're so cute, I love puppy breath!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

What wonderful photos of the puppies and their proud mom! Ginger is beautiful, and she does look very content.

Thanks everyone!

Ginger is a very happy and content Mommy. She's constantly licking, cuddling and feeding them, 24-7.

More pictures will be coming each week as the pups grow bigger and get even cuter by the minute. So, stay tuned!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

constant licking cuddling and FEEDING can get tiring after a few weeks- many of us have been there! best of luck- mommyhood is work too! and grandmommyhood-- I guess you'll have all of them home, or will they stay with breeder some weeks?

Thanks Sally. They are all at the breeder's house for the next 7-8 weeks. Several people have already begun to express interest in them.

Yes, mommyhood is tiring work, but Ginger is doing extremely well with the pups. Instinct (and hormones) have really 'kicked in'.

This is our 2nd litter of 'grandpuppies'! ;~0

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.